Did Anyone See That Reporter Asking Trump About Blacks Getting The Virus?,She Was Trying To Make It Sound As If It Was Trumps Fault.

next time i get violent diarreaah from eating dinner at Taco Bell,,i will blame Biden

OP, everything is Trump's fault.
if your watching the press conference now,,they brought it up again,,god,,how stupid are some of these reporters?,,,,,uhh,,,uhh,,,how come really really fat people and many black people who are obese get the virus more than white people?

this was maybe 3 days/nights ago? I don't recall if I was watching live or a pre-recorded daily/evening press conference. But I overheard this, but didn't catch how the reporter asked Trump the question regarding how blacks were hard hit by the virus. But she seemed to be on the attack, like a liberal giving Trump a "Gotcha Question",,but really? what did President Trump do to cause so many black americans to get the corona virus? I was pissed as I was watching Trump try to answer it. What an friggin rude question to ask a President! She may as well also asked Trump why only young and regular white people were recovering faster than any other group that got the virus.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Enemy of the people.

if your watching the press conference now,,they brought it up again,,god,,how stupid are some of these reporters?,,,,,uhh,,,uhh,,,how come really really fat people and many black people who are obese get the virus more than white people?
Stirring up shit is their job now. They're not journalists, they're Democrat party propaganda parrots.

either these liberal reporters are getting paid/told what to ask Trump,,,or they all have an IQ of a Turkey or a tit mouse

Stirring up shit is their job now. They're not journalists, they're Democrat party propaganda parrots.
If it is the same woman who attacked Trump a few days ago, supposedly she tweeted that she is a journalist. Only if she treats Barack the same.

If it is the same woman who attacked Trump a few days ago, supposedly she tweeted that she is a journalist. Only if she treats Barack the same.
She's a journalist and I'm a nuclear physicist.

i wonder if the bitch would of asked Obama this if something like this happened in 2010/2011

i wonder if the bitch would of asked Obama this if something like this happened in 2010/2011
Naw, she would be serving Obama coffee and painting his toenails.

we can just vision AOC in that press......AOC: so like,, you know, like, Mr President,,its like, why do like, minorities, especially like black people are like, just getting hammered by this corolla like virus? like, how come rich white people arent getting this goddamm virus that like came from the country of california?

we can just vision AOC in that press......AOC: so like,, you know, like, Mr President,,its like, why do like, minorities, especially like black people are like, just getting hammered by this corolla like virus? like, how come rich white people arent getting this goddamm virus that like came from the country of california?
The really deadly virus in America is the demonrat party.

This is the dumbest question I've ever heard.

Yamiche says people are "offended" by the Surgeon General saying "big momma" and "pop pop" and asks him to address those he's "offended."

Now our black surgeon general is racist. Great work media

this was maybe 3 days/nights ago? I don't recall if I was watching live or a pre-recorded daily/evening press conference. But I overheard this, but didn't catch how the reporter asked Trump the question regarding how blacks were hard hit by the virus. But she seemed to be on the attack, like a liberal giving Trump a "Gotcha Question",,but really? what did President Trump do to cause so many black americans to get the corona virus? I was pissed as I was watching Trump try to answer it. What an friggin rude question to ask a President! She may as well also asked Trump why only young and regular white people were recovering faster than any other group that got the virus.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Made me recall this......

"One factor contributing to the U.S.'s infant mortality rate is that blacks have intractably high infant mortality rates -- irrespective of age, education, socioeconomic status and so on. No one knows why.

Neither medical care nor discrimination can explain it: Hispanics in the U.S. have lower infant mortality rates than either blacks or whites. Give Switzerland or Japan our ethnically diverse population and see how they stack up on infant mortality rates."

i am still waiting for maxine brown and al sharpton to blame Trump for the 5 million black americans with the corona much virus (well thats what al would call it}

Not surprised. This is the same mindset that blamed Bush for Katrina hitting the Lower 9th Ward. I am still waiting with popcorn in hand how COVID-19 will be mapped to Climate Change. Ultimately, everything gets mapped to Racism and Climate Change.

Not surprised. This is the same mindset that blamed Bush for Katrina hitting the Lower 9th Ward. I am still waiting with popcorn in hand how COVID-19 will be mapped to Climate Change. Ultimately, everything gets mapped to Racism and Climate Change.
So typical of liberals.

Forum List

Back