Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

I'm sorry but you seem to have low standards about humans or men in particular. For someone who speaks 4 languages fluently and traveled the world and met thousands of people through my job....trump is one of the dumbest I've listened to, even his body language indicates he has a low IQ.
How many billions of dollars do you have again? Do you sleep with someone like this every night? Just wondering about that IQ of yours, just because you have a 45 IQ, yes you are 15 points higher than most of the Progs who vote Democrat, but i bet you think you are something special?

View attachment 365153
If you were born a millionaire in the 50s you more likely to be a billionaire now. But the dumbass cant stay away from bankruptcies and we dont if he is worth anything.

No sorry I dont sleep with whores, Let alone marry them. And Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly.....and she probably says she loves him and he knows she doesnt.
There is some talk going around by some economic analysts in the UK that Trump may only be worth $150M.
Madcow held up a Trump tax return that proved he paid 124 MILLION in federal taxes in ONE year.
That's a lot of taxes.
Did the fucking genius in the wheelchair prove he had a "low IQ' because of his 'body language?
ASSHOLE!
No he didn't pay that amount not even close....you must have mad cow disease as well. Unless if you are using alt facts.

Trump has no answer to the crippling pandemic.

Oh, do tell us. Who DOES have the answer, mouse meat?

Trump's answer is to do the best we can to fight against it, while balanced with reasonable economic measures to keep deaths down best we can while not killing the country in the process either.

he can start by listening to the scientists.

Why? You don't. Last l heard half the country is locked down because the scientists said to. It's funny though because they said this would come and go and if we washed our hands we would be fine, but now we are back to everyone is going to die I guess. You need more time outside and less on the couch.
Wrong! That's a lie. The scientists never said this would come and go. You are a liar.

Prove it, or shut the fuck up and drink your grape soda. I'll help you alittle, scientists said we don't need masks. Now masking up may be legislated. You had all manner of your libtard leaders telling us to go out, do mardigras and parades in China Town and so on. The scientists have been allover the board on this and you can not point to one constant from the scientists other then Corona virus sucks. You are a liar and a stupid one at that.

the scientific evidence has evolved ... try doing the same. you might wanna start walking upright & without dragging yer knuckles along the ground.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
Why? You don't. Last l heard half the country is locked down because the scientists said to. It's funny though because they said this would come and go and if we washed our hands we would be fine, but now we are back to everyone is going to die I guess. You need more time outside and less on the couch.
i sure do listen to the scientists.

So you sure do listen to all these scientists and agree with them that man-made climate change is a hoax.

After all, if 97% REALLY DID all agree, they wouldn't have to lie about it.
They aren't lying. You know less than nothing about any climate science. You are a gullible moron republican.

View attachment 365719

They say what they are getting payed to say. All of a sudden we have only 9 years now before we all did in an ecolapse type incident because we still want to drive cars. And the scientists said covid was no big deal. It would come and it would go. That a mask would do us no good, now we will die if we don't have one. The murder wasp was going to end us, except they have been here for years and we aren't dead yet. Oh, and the plague is popping up in the south west, we should all die from it, but it hasn't happened in the years and years it's been popping up annually. It's funny, you can't even quote a "scientists" off the top of your head without Google. All you are is a wide assed housewife whose time would be better spent making sammiches and watching day time TV. It has the drama you seek and is a bit more in your lane.

View attachment 365739 View attachment 365740 Obviously, if Plaything just got nailed that good once every blue moon, she'd be a lot happier.

^^^

says incel #1 to incel #2.

Judging by your post count and the time of month, you have zero ground to be pointing an "Incel" finger at anyone. You and BWK should have babies. If y'all pooled the EBT cards you may be more happy and love life alittle more. Daylight on your skin toots, not apple pie is the key to being happy.

judging by yer posts - you're just a basket dwelling, poorly educated MAGAT that donny loves long time.

And the scientists said covid was no big deal. It would come and it would go. T
No they didn't. You really are a shameless liar.

Na, not really. You still have yet to namenone TV personality called a scientist who has had the same story from the start to finish. Y'all are just little panicked gold fish, except for BWK. He would be one of the little brown gold fish dashing around the fish bowl.

Trump has no answer to the crippling pandemic.

Oh, do tell us. Who DOES have the answer, mouse meat?

Trump's answer is to do the best we can to fight against it, while balanced with reasonable economic measures to keep deaths down best we can while not killing the country in the process either.

he can start by listening to the scientists.

Wrong! That's a lie. The scientists never said this would come and go. You are a liar.

Prove it, or shut the fuck up and drink your grape soda. I'll help you alittle, scientists said we don't need masks. Now masking up may be legislated. You had all manner of your libtard leaders telling us to go out, do mardigras and parades in China Town and so on. The scientists have been allover the board on this and you can not point to one constant from the scientists other then Corona virus sucks. You are a liar and a stupid one at that.

the scientific evidence has evolved ... try doing the same. you might wanna start walking upright & without dragging yer knuckles along the ground.

Thank you. They changed their minds and you just agreed. Awesome!

So you sure do listen to all these scientists and agree with them that man-made climate change is a hoax.

They aren't lying. You know less than nothing about any climate science. You are a gullible moron republican.

View attachment 365719

They say what they are getting payed to say. All of a sudden we have only 9 years now before we all did in an ecolapse type incident because we still want to drive cars. And the scientists said covid was no big deal. It would come and it would go. That a mask would do us no good, now we will die if we don't have one. The murder wasp was going to end us, except they have been here for years and we aren't dead yet. Oh, and the plague is popping up in the south west, we should all die from it, but it hasn't happened in the years and years it's been popping up annually. It's funny, you can't even quote a "scientists" off the top of your head without Google. All you are is a wide assed housewife whose time would be better spent making sammiches and watching day time TV. It has the drama you seek and is a bit more in your lane.

View attachment 365739 View attachment 365740 Obviously, if Plaything just got nailed that good once every blue moon, she'd be a lot happier.

^^^

Judging by your post count and the time of month, you have zero ground to be pointing an "Incel" finger at anyone. You and BWK should have babies. If y'all pooled the EBT cards you may be more happy and love life alittle more. Daylight on your skin toots, not apple pie is the key to being happy.

judging by yer posts - you're just a basket dwelling, poorly educated MAGAT that donny loves long time.

And judging by your posts, and post count you are a lazy food stomp collecting turd.

And the scientists said covid was no big deal. It would come and it would go. T
No they didn't. You really are a shameless liar.

Yes they did. Not only Faucci but also his political elite friends. Mayor's said this would be nothing, and compared to Obama and Biden plague, quite lame. Corona diddnt get ya, Trump did, and still does, and will for another 4 years most likely. By masks and coding books.
Yes, Trump did get us. Like Biden said to Obama; "can you imagine if one of us said we weren't responsible." They never did, but Trump does, to cover for this failure of his, that will go down as the worst in US history.

View attachment 365719

^^^

And judging by your posts, and post count you are a lazy food stomp collecting turd.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Forum List

Back