Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

The big lie is voter fraud..and you fell for it bigly!

Who is going to be President on Jan.21 Skye? Have you figured that out yet? I don't mean in your small lil mind...I mean for the rest of the U.S.
President Trump will be President of the United States. Joe Biden will be a China running dog, and a hijacker of the White House.
Trump will be ex-President tomorrow..and Biden will be President..I'm sorry to burst your lil bubble..but that's just the facts.

If you are having trouble accepting this...how are you going to cope with Trump's arrest?

We knew no such thing. There was nothing wrong with the mail-in ballots. Just because it didn't go your way does not mean there was anything wrong. People are pissed becaus4e they lost. Instead of accepting it and moving on to 2024, you fuckheads want to steal the election. That is why you are a traitor.
FILTHY LIAR. 100%

I suppose that includes San Crenshaw who refused to overturn the elecrtion. The Trump Republican Party is only going to get smaller.
There IS NO Trump Republican Party. The Republican Party may also be washed up, as Trump supporters (me included) are quitting it left & right.
Oh noes..whatever will they do? Lemee break it to you gently..they don't want you..they never did..they wanted your votes..and have played you for the last 60 years.

Why do American right wingers go to such lengths to avoid seeing or hearing anything that doesn't confirm their most closely held beliefs. I challenge mine every single day. I look at what I'm supporting - both who and why. Why do Americans on the right immediately change the station when someone tells them an uncomfortable truth. It's like you want to be lied to, and you won't accept anything less.

Enquiring minds want to know.
Because what you claim to be the "uncomfortable truth" is a bunch of uncomfortable lies.

Trump will be ex-President tomorrow..and Biden will be President..I'm sorry to burst your lil bubble..but that's just the facts.

If you are having trouble accepting this...how are you going to cope with Trump's arrest?
NO it is NOT the fact. Biden may sit in the White House, but he is not going to be the President. You get to be the president by winning a fair & square election. Biden didn't do that. He may call himself president, and millions of dumbshits may call him that, but he is not the president, and he never will be.

Biden will NEVER attain what Trump has attained > winning the presidency in a free & fair election, and really being the POTUS.
He will never be anything more than a cheap highjacker, who stole the presidency.

If Trump is arrested, thousands of people will be killed, and all of America will a mass of bullets and shotgun blasts.

NO it is NOT the fact. Biden may sit in the White House, but he is not going to be the President. You get to be the president by winning a fair & square election. Biden didn't do that. He may call himself president, and millions of dumbshits may call him that, but he is not the president, and he never will be.

Biden will NEVER attain what Trump has attained > winning the presidency in a free & fair election, and really being the POTUS.
He will never be anything more than a cheap highjacker, who stole the presidency.

If Trump is arrested, thousands of people will be killed, and all of America will a mass of bullets and shotgun blasts.
Well..all I can say to that..is be safe..and keep your head down~

Well..all I can say to that..is be safe..and keep your head down~
Relax, I was being facetious. Trump will not be arrested, because he obviously has not done the things that clown leftists accuse him of, and he won't be impeached either, since that requires a 2/3 vote of both Congress houses, and the fools cant get that in either house.

Even middle school kids know the clowns are just performing for their airhead base.

Forum List

Back