Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

And so.....has Camel Toe Harris or whatever her name is.....has she resigned from the US Senate yet??? hmmm?

If not ....what is she waiting for???

hehe.... interesting my friends.....very interesting!
Why?

she wants to be in the Senate and be VP? at the same time? :auiqs.jpg:
No, she wants to be able to vote in the Senate until 1/20/2021 as a US Senator. Then as VP to break ties after.

or may be she is not so sure she will ever become a VP and she is trying to keep her other job as a Senator!

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

And so.....has Camel Toe Harris or whatever her name is.....has she resigned from the US Senate yet??? hmmm?

Why?

No, she wants to be able to vote in the Senate until 1/20/2021 as a US Senator. Then as VP to break ties after.

or may be she is not so sure she will ever become a VP and she is trying to keep her other job as a Senator!
Dude, the Big Lie has been exposed as the fraud that it was.

Try to enjoy the next four years.

Why?

big lie what big lie.....camel toe big lie? what are you talking about.

Why?

Try harder to keep up.

Why?

How exactly would that happen?

Why?

I find it hilarious that a supposed woman is calling another woman "camel toe". I'd hate to think what you have down there

Why?

I find it hilarious that a supposed woman is calling another woman "camel toe". I'd hate to think what you have down there

Don't hate so much.....you are going to make yourself sick. To hate is bad.

Meanwhile...why hasn't Harris given up her senate seat yet?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
People who post in a political forum without knowing the basics..hmmmm.

People who don't ever LEAVE a political forum to take a fucking break wind up going insane. First sign of insanity is saying hmmmmmmmm alot.

You have never presented any evidence that you have one. Pence acted according to the Constitution and is acting according to tradition. Trump is acting like the filthy fat hog of an idiot and criminal that he is and always has been.

Why?

The big lie is voter fraud..and you fell for it bigly!

Who is going to be President on Jan.21 Skye? Have you figured that out yet? I don't mean in your small lil mind...I mean for the rest of the U.S.

People who don't ever LEAVE a political forum to take a fucking break wind up going insane. First sign of insanity is saying hmmmmmmmm alot.
Self-diagnosis? I was just mocking you, ya know?

Self-diagnosis? I was just mocking you, ya know?
So when you mock me, I am supposed to roll over and smile?
I come and go. I don't live politics 24/7/365, so I miss things...often. And you are still being snarky with that last comment. Fuck off, then.

It shows that Pence is finally accepting realirty which apparently you cannot. Thai is the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Pence will attend because he has a little class. Trump is nothing but a sore loser. He doesn't owe Trump anything. Trump threw him under the bus. Thew Trump Nazis wanted to hang Pence because of Trump asserting Pence had the power to overturn the election when he did not. There are no thieves except for Trump and people like you who are trying to steal a election they lost. The only rat is Donald Trump and supporters like you.

I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Pence has committed political suicide. He’s a bright enough individual to understand what he was getting into four years ago. If he wasn’t willing to be loyal to his boss he never should have taken the job in the first place.

You are the idiot. Pence was way too loyal to Trump for 4 years. His reward wasw Trump Nazis wanting to hang him.

I'm pretty sure the oath taken is to protect and defend the constitution- not an employer- so, why are there 537 liars roaming around loose in the halls of congress?

I’m not talking about his Oath of Office. Those became meaningless with the Lincoln administration. I’m talking about how he even got to be Trump’s running mate to begin with.

Pence may be trying to play nice, but in doing so he’s committing political suicide. He now holds a place with the 10 Republicans who voted for impeachment this week and the handful of Republican Senators who will vote to convict... they’re politically dead.

Whatever happens, they show that they have decided to retain some modicum of decency. If you want to get rid of some of them, Democrats may take over.

I’m not talking about his Oath of Office. Those became meaningless with the Lincoln administration. I’m talking about how he even got to be Trump’s running mate to begin with.

Pence may be trying to play nice, but in doing so he’s committing political suicide. He now holds a place with the 10 Republicans who voted for impeachment this week and the handful of Republican Senators who will vote to convict... they’re politically dead.
No doubt about that. And Tom Cotton (R-AR) was looking so promising. He's washed up now.

I suppose that includes San Crenshaw who refused to overturn the elecrtion. The Trump Republican Party is only going to get smaller.

Whatever happens, they show that they have decided to retain some modicum of decency. If you want to get rid of some of them, Democrats may take over.

I would rather have Democrats whom inKNOW to be my enemies in power rather than Establishment Republicans who I have to wonder when they will stab me in the back.

You are the idiot. Pence was way too loyal to Trump for 4 years. His reward wasw Trump Nazis wanting to hang him.

Loyalty is not a part-time job. Pence stepped out of line. Therefore he has earned the ire of the Conservatives and Trump supporters (2 separate groups).

Hopefully. But, don't count on it. Stupid is a disease, not necessarily a deadly one though-

I think those of us in the right-wing Conservative legions have made it clear that even if nominated by the RINOs, we won’t vote for them... just like Romney and McCain.

No Trump backed candidate will ever see the inside of the White House unless they take a tour.

New Topics

Forum List

Back