Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

Actually those will be the survivors. It's those who voted to SUBVERT the Constitution --- some of them literally three days after swearing an Oath to uphold that same Constitution --- who will find that vote following them around forever and exploited to the hilt by whoever primaries them. If they're not expelled before then altogether.

If the Republican Party does that, they will be relegated to the dust bin of history. They cannot win any national election with those of us in the Conservative camp. I would rather see a Democrat win an election than a RINO.

Actually those will be the survivors. It's those who voted to SUBVERT the Constitution --- some of them literally three days after swearing an Oath to uphold that same Constitution --- who will find that vote following them around forever and exploited to the hilt by whoever primaries them. If they're not expelled before then altogether.

If the Republican Party does that, they will be relegated to the dust bin of history. They cannot win any national election with those of us in the Conservative camp. I would rather see a Democrat win an election than a RINO.

That then is your abject ignorance. Neither Congressional officials nor a POTUS/VPOTUS are elected to office to represent a political party. They're in there to represent CITIZENS.

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.
Talking about shockedcanadian?
I'm talking about DragonLady. This isn't hard.
Ahh...I pretty much figured..as you were using a poster's nationality to devalue their input..that it would apply to all Canadians..regardless of position?

Since to behave otherwise..would, you know, be a bit hypocritical~

Want to try again? Not rocket science. I don't give two shits if you want to keep her because she agrees with your politics. This is not a stray cat on the street, folks.
Indeed..not rocket science..whatever that means...LOL!

Her input is as valid as yours..or anyone else's, for that matter. Perhaps..perhaps...you can grasp the fact that any one us can be anyone..on the net. Claimed nationality..party affiliation, gender, age or whatever. I'm content-centric as to posts. If it makes sense..I go with it...if I'm in doubt,, I research, if I care. If I know it's idiocy or blatant partisan hackery...I account for that as well.

The anecdotal stuff misses me..for the most part.

Your assumption that she agrees with my politics, is just that, an assumption; other than the great uniting commonality...an active contempt for Trump and the Q-berts and Pepe-people that are causing all the trouble.
Not interested in your feelings. Don't give a fuck. She had no problem strolling in and acting like an ass. You should have zero problem with me telling her to fuck off with her shit.
You're too funny! My feelings?? Really?

As far as I can tell..this is all about YOUR feelings..and, dare I say, your apparent inability to cogently and accurately respond to the issues raised.

You wrap yourself in the tattered flag of nativism and nationalism--why is your business..but don't think that it goes unnoticed.

FYI,,,my feelings as regards this interaction are comprised mostly of amusement...both at your wriggling..and my actually taking the time to point it out.
You ran to this because you have no answer for the other.
Nope..more of a precedence thing..answered in the order i read them...and in the order I'm interested.

Note: you did not address a single thing wrote in the post..so tell me..who is avoiding what, again?

Let's do that now. She routinely waltzes in and denounces people based on the Democratic Party talking points. She made an accusation in a douchebag post. Calling someone a traitor. It's not valid. Fuck her. She posted. I said fuck off. Pretty simple shit.

Looks like she took your lunch money. Good, traitor.
Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?
Sit down and shut the fuck up. You haven't had anything relevant to say in a good 5 1/2 years to anyone. Do something about that.

I've reviewed your posts in this thread, especially those made in response to posters who took the time and the trouble to contribute points to the discussion, and other than middle school insults, you have yet to contribute anything of substance, other than to behave like an entitled ass.

Your nation is in crisis, and you're more interested in making the left look bad than in finding solutions. Trump spent the last four years lying about Democrats and trying to prosecute his "enemies", and look what he's wrought. He was elected to run the country to the benefit of the people. All he's done is investigate Democrats without producing a shred of evidence that any of the crimes he claims they committed, even happened, and pick twitter fights. Four years of chaos, incompetence, corruption, and lies, and here you are.

Grow the fuck up, and start cleaning up the mess.
You need to grow the fuck up. This nation is in crisis because people like you spent four years screaming at the top of your lungs about how much you hate Trump instead of paying attention to the actual issues. For someone such as yourself who is so very concerned with American politics one would think you were able to address the issues. You can't even manage to do that. Get back to me when you can do more than recite propaganda.

Show one thread where I did anything BUT focus on the issues. Find one thread where I didn't point out the incompetence, immorality or illegality of the Trump administration. Hell, I was on this board BEFORE 2016, saying I'd been following his business career since the 1970's and he has never had a successful business venture in all of those years, except Trump Tower in Manhattan, and it had been long rumoured that Fred pulled a lot of strings behind the scene to make it happened.

BEFORE the election, I pointed out his felonly racism charges, 6 bankrupcies - the 7th happened during the campaign, and the fact that he had called for the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton on the very same day that Russia hacked the DNC.

I posted endlessly about the illegality of separating children of tender years at the border, and the abject failure of locking up 40,000 refugee claimants @ a cost to the American taxpayers of $700 per day, per prisoner.

I posted about the fracturing of NATO, how Trump was damaging your trading relationships, and your strategic alliances. When Trump cut taxes, I said that twice before Republicans have cut taxes and increased the deficit, and both times ended with the economy crashing, and I seriously doubted that the third time would be the charm.

In response, fools like you posts "Orange man bad" or "TDS". You still aren't discussing the issues, and you're still calling us names, while contributing NOTHING to the discussions, and blaming others for Trump's chaos and incompetence.

That then is your abject ignorance. Neither Congressional officials nor a POTUS/VPOTUS are elected to office to represent a political party. They're in there to represent CITIZENS.

The Citizens who voted for them... the supermajority of which are going to be members of their political party. They have no responsibility to those who voted for their opponent or who didn’t vote at all.

The Republican Party needs to be burned to the ground and quick lime thrown on the ashes to keep such a venally corrupt and anti-democratic group from ever achieving power in the USA again.

You need a conservative party which has some fiscal management ability, and who has the good sense to balance the budget by TAXING to the level of spending necessary to pay the everyday costs of managing the governmental infrastructre (courts, schools, roads, water treatment, sewage, transportation, Congressional costs).

Republicans didn't even have a platform for this election, other than "We're with Stupid". No plans for the future. Trump didn't tell the American people how he was going to get them out of this mess, he just kept attacking Hunter Biden, who wasn't even on the ticket.

If an incumbent President can't run on his record, why would anyone vote to re-elect him? If a politican can't tell you what his plans are what are you voting for?

In the last Canadian election, at the All Party Debate, the moderator asked Trudeau about his plans for his second term, and he used his time to talk about building on the successes of his first term in job growth, then highlighted some areas where he was making changes because he felt he could have done betterWhen the Conservative Leader was asked what his government would do if he were elected Prime Minister, he said his government would stick up for middle class Canadians unlike Justin Trudeau who had failed the Canadian people. Scheer his entire time attacking Justin Trudeau, and did not name a single thing he would do as Prime Minister.

Unlike Trump, who didn't even bother having a platform and who spent his first term investigating Democrats and finding nothing, Scheer actually did have a platform which I could at least look at to determine which party would have the best programs for me and my family, and the impact of their fiscal prosposals on my own situation. Trump could have just re-issued the platform from 2016 since the only thing he got done from that one was the tax cut.

The Citizens who voted for them... the supermajority of which are going to be members of their political party. They have no responsibility to those who voted for their opponent or who didn’t vote at all.

NO, they represent citizens who live in that district, state or country. Check your Constitution.

NOBODY has to join a political party in order to vote for some affiliate of that party. You're totally clueless about what political parties are. We DO NOT elect people to head or work for political parties. The parties themselves do that. If an election selects, say, a governor, that governor governs the ENTIRE STATE, not just the Republicans or Democrats IN that state.

Good CHRIST that was a stupid post.

Wrong on all scores. The "supermajority" of the voters are independents, with no allegiance to either party, who decide their votes on the basis of the candidates, and/or the issues.

When representative are sworn in, they swear an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, not the Republican Party. They are sent to Washington to represent the VOTERS of their districts, the majority of whom, by definition, are NOT members of their own party. Any politician who only works on behalf of members of his own party is unlikely to win any new voters, and unless he/she does, they're unlikely to be in office for long.

That's how and why Trump is getting voted out of office.

ANY politician I vote for who does not govern to MY views will NEVER get my vote again. That’s why I choose not to vote in so many races every year. Either there isn’t a candidate who agrees with my views or there is an incumbent who has failed to govern as I prefer.

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR. Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm! Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend. While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.
I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Oh look, another prime example of PROGS (children) tearing shit down only to blame Trump (their parents) for it.

Show one thread where I did anything BUT focus on the issues. Find one thread where I didn't point out the incompetence, immorality or illegality of the Trump administration. Hell, I was on this board BEFORE 2016, saying I'd been following his business career since the 1970's and he has never had a successful business venture in all of those years, except Trump Tower in Manhattan, and it had been long rumoured that Fred pulled a lot of strings behind the scene to make it happened.

BEFORE the election, I pointed out his felonly racism charges, 6 bankrupcies - the 7th happened during the campaign, and the fact that he had called for the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton on the very same day that Russia hacked the DNC.

I posted endlessly about the illegality of separating children of tender years at the border, and the abject failure of locking up 40,000 refugee claimants @ a cost to the American taxpayers of $700 per day, per prisoner.

I posted about the fracturing of NATO, how Trump was damaging your trading relationships, and your strategic alliances. When Trump cut taxes, I said that twice before Republicans have cut taxes and increased the deficit, and both times ended with the economy crashing, and I seriously doubted that the third time would be the charm.

In response, fools like you posts "Orange man bad" or "TDS". You still aren't discussing the issues, and you're still calling us names, while contributing NOTHING to the discussions, and blaming others for Trump's chaos and incompetence.

Right now, you are the issue. My not agreeing with you is not equal to not contributing anything to discussions. You whined about Trump. You took things out of context like this:

You whined about Trump some more. That's not addressing issues. That's you whining about Trump.

You whined about Trump's funding cuts to NATO. Yet failed to acknowledge that the primary issue was the actual funding cuts that were wanted by two previous presidents making a whopping total of at least 16 years of wanting to cut costs. Thus making Trump the issue rather than the actual cuts. You whined about the zero tolerance family separation policy although two prior presidents had something similar and neglected to address the child trafficking issue or the sheer number of people showing up at the border or the problems that arose from capture and release policy. Because the actual issues that he was trying to address ceased to become issues and Trump became the issue.

You contribute nothing but "I hate Trump." Since you reported yourself to not be from the US then there really is no "us".

Anytime you are ready to do more than play I hate Trump games and address the actual policies then you might have a point.

So it's cult or nothing huh?

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

It's called acting like an adult.

You need some time away from your orange virus to heal.

I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.
He could have quit any time he wanted to, and didn't have to accept the job in the first place. Actually it was like a marvelous dream. being part of the greatest, most productive presidential administration in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Brought about the greatest increase in GDP growth in US history (33.1% - 3rd quarter of 2020)

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns

Which built on Obama's record markets, which are now part of the Biden bounce and next week will be Biden record markets.

2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and...

The trade imbalance with China is as wide as ever...

And so.....has Camel Toe Harris or whatever her name is.....has she resigned from the US Senate yet??? hmmm?

If not ....what is she waiting for???

hehe.... interesting my friends.....very interesting!

And so.....has Camel Toe Harris or whatever her name is.....has she resigned from the US Senate yet??? hmmm?

Why?

Why?

she wants to be in the Senate and be VP? at the same time? :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

she wants to be in the Senate and be VP? at the same time? :auiqs.jpg:
No, she wants to be able to vote in the Senate until 1/20/2021 as a US Senator. Then as VP to break ties after.

Forum List

Back