Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

Behaving like a normal adult is not permitted in TrumpWorld.
GettyImages-1198673702.jpg

You were saying, Biden Loon?

She tore up pieces of paper with Trump's lies printed on them. Oh the horror!!! I saw a number of you fools suggesting Pelosi should be ARRESTED for destroying a official Congressional document.

You're the same fools who wanted NFL players FIRED for taking a knee. How dare they dishonour the Flag like this!!!

But attacking the Capital Building, attacking, beating and injuring more than 50 police officers, murdering one, and causing the deaths of 6 people, while trying to hunt down the Vice President and lynch him to overturn a legal election. These people are PATRIOTS.

You're a fucking hypocrite Frank. You're a traitor to everything you claim to hold dear.

She tore up pieces of paper with Trump's lies printed on them. Oh the horror!!! I saw a number of you fools suggesting Pelosi should be ARRESTED for destroying a official Congressional document.

You're the same fools who wanted NFL players FIRED for taking a knee. How dare they dishonour the Flag like this!!!

But attacking the Capital Building, attacking, beating and injuring more than 50 police officers, murdering one, and causing the deaths of 6 people, while trying to hunt down the Vice President and lynch him to overturn a legal election. These people are PATRIOTS.

You're a fucking hypocrite Frank. You're a traitor to everything you claim to hold dear.
It's how warped the alternate universe is.

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.
Talking about shockedcanadian?
I'm talking about DragonLady. This isn't hard.
Ahh...I pretty much figured..as you were using a poster's nationality to devalue their input..that it would apply to all Canadians..regardless of position?

Since to behave otherwise..would, you know, be a bit hypocritical~

Want to try again? Not rocket science. I don't give two shits if you want to keep her because she agrees with your politics. This is not a stray cat on the street, folks.
Indeed..not rocket science..whatever that means...LOL!

Her input is as valid as yours..or anyone else's, for that matter. Perhaps..perhaps...you can grasp the fact that any one us can be anyone..on the net. Claimed nationality..party affiliation, gender, age or whatever. I'm content-centric as to posts. If it makes sense..I go with it...if I'm in doubt,, I research, if I care. If I know it's idiocy or blatant partisan hackery...I account for that as well.

The anecdotal stuff misses me..for the most part.

Your assumption that she agrees with my politics, is just that, an assumption; other than the great uniting commonality...an active contempt for Trump and the Q-berts and Pepe-people that are causing all the trouble.
Not interested in your feelings. Don't give a fuck. She had no problem strolling in and acting like an ass. You should have zero problem with me telling her to fuck off with her shit.
You're too funny! My feelings?? Really?

As far as I can tell..this is all about YOUR feelings..and, dare I say, your apparent inability to cogently and accurately respond to the issues raised.

You wrap yourself in the tattered flag of nativism and nationalism--why is your business..but don't think that it goes unnoticed.

FYI,,,my feelings as regards this interaction are comprised mostly of amusement...both at your wriggling..and my actually taking the time to point it out.
You ran to this because you have no answer for the other.
Nope..more of a precedence thing..answered in the order i read them...and in the order I'm interested.

Note: you did not address a single thing wrote in the post..so tell me..who is avoiding what, again?

Let's do that now. She routinely waltzes in and denounces people based on the Democratic Party talking points. She made an accusation in a douchebag post. Calling someone a traitor. It's not valid. Fuck her. She posted. I said fuck off. Pretty simple shit.

Looks like she took your lunch money. Good, traitor.
Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?
Sit down and shut the fuck up. You haven't had anything relevant to say in a good 5 1/2 years to anyone. Do something about that.

Thankfully I'm not concerned with your opinion, I'm just here keeping myself warm with your anger.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.
Ahh...I pretty much figured..as you were using a poster's nationality to devalue their input..that it would apply to all Canadians..regardless of position?

Want to try again? Not rocket science. I don't give two shits if you want to keep her because she agrees with your politics. This is not a stray cat on the street, folks.

Her input is as valid as yours..or anyone else's, for that matter. Perhaps..perhaps...you can grasp the fact that any one us can be anyone..on the net. Claimed nationality..party affiliation, gender, age or whatever. I'm content-centric as to posts. If it makes sense..I go with it...if I'm in doubt,, I research, if I care. If I know it's idiocy or blatant partisan hackery...I account for that as well.

Your assumption that she agrees with my politics, is just that, an assumption; other than the great uniting commonality...an active contempt for Trump and the Q-berts and Pepe-people that are causing all the trouble.
Not interested in your feelings. Don't give a fuck. She had no problem strolling in and acting like an ass. You should have zero problem with me telling her to fuck off with her shit.

As far as I can tell..this is all about YOUR feelings..and, dare I say, your apparent inability to cogently and accurately respond to the issues raised.

You wrap yourself in the tattered flag of nativism and nationalism--why is your business..but don't think that it goes unnoticed.

FYI,,,my feelings as regards this interaction are comprised mostly of amusement...both at your wriggling..and my actually taking the time to point it out.
Nope..more of a precedence thing..answered in the order i read them...and in the order I'm interested.

Note: you did not address a single thing wrote in the post..so tell me..who is avoiding what, again?

Let's do that now. She routinely waltzes in and denounces people based on the Democratic Party talking points. She made an accusation in a douchebag post. Calling someone a traitor. It's not valid. Fuck her. She posted. I said fuck off. Pretty simple shit.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?
Sit down and shut the fuck up. You haven't had anything relevant to say in a good 5 1/2 years to anyone. Do something about that.

I've reviewed your posts in this thread, especially those made in response to posters who took the time and the trouble to contribute points to the discussion, and other than middle school insults, you have yet to contribute anything of substance, other than to behave like an entitled ass.

Your nation is in crisis, and you're more interested in making the left look bad than in finding solutions. Trump spent the last four years lying about Democrats and trying to prosecute his "enemies", and look what he's wrought. He was elected to run the country to the benefit of the people. All he's done is investigate Democrats without producing a shred of evidence that any of the crimes he claims they committed, even happened, and pick twitter fights. Four years of chaos, incompetence, corruption, and lies, and here you are.

Grow the fuck up, and start cleaning up the mess.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

Thankfully I'm not concerned with your opinion, I'm just here keeping myself warm with your anger.
Feel free to continue to fuck off.

I can't find it now, but there was a thread a month ago that asked you to name someone in the opposing party that you thought was intelligent. I named VP Mike Pence.

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR. Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm! Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend. While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.
I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Don't feel bad for him at all. He aided and abetted tRump for 4 years, then towards the end found his balls again. And that only happened because tRump set his marry band of thugs loose on him.

Nope Dense is a coward through and through.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

:itsok:

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

I've reviewed your posts in this thread, especially those made in response to posters who took the time and the trouble to contribute points to the discussion, and other than middle school insults, you have yet to contribute anything of substance, other than to behave like an entitled ass.

Your nation is in crisis, and you're more interested in making the left look bad than in finding solutions. Trump spent the last four years lying about Democrats and trying to prosecute his "enemies", and look what he's wrought. He was elected to run the country to the benefit of the people. All he's done is investigate Democrats without producing a shred of evidence that any of the crimes he claims they committed, even happened, and pick twitter fights. Four years of chaos, incompetence, corruption, and lies, and here you are.

You need to grow the fuck up. This nation is in crisis because people like you spent four years screaming at the top of your lungs about how much you hate Trump instead of paying attention to the actual issues. For someone such as yourself who is so very concerned with American politics one would think you were able to address the issues. You can't even manage to do that. Get back to me when you can do more than recite propaganda.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

:itsok:
You need to follow that road over there all the way down to fuck off.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

You need to grow the fuck up. This nation is in crisis because people like you spent four years screaming at the top of your lungs about how much you hate Trump instead of paying attention to the actual issues. For someone such as yourself who is so very concerned with American politics one would think you were able to address the issues. You can't even manage to do that. Get back to me when you can do more than recite propaganda.

Who brought the marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate?
1610820265458.png

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

View attachment 443705
Any time your ready, fucknut.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

View attachment 443705

fucknuts are not on the list.

As suspected----nothing on what specifically needs to be cleaned up.

Nah. Keep trying.

Oh, you deserve effort?

View attachment 443705

fucknuts are not on the list.
And yet, here you are.

Still waiting on what specifically needs to be cleaned up. I know. You don't know that shit either.

The Deplorables need a defacto unelected President while you have yours. Doing everything they can to destroy any foundation left entering your areas. The Deplorables can make you suffer in trying to live. Count your lucky stars they have not up to now or ever will.

The Deplorables need a defacto unelected President while you have yours. Doing everything they can to destroy any foundation left entering your areas. The Deplorables can make you suffer in trying to live. Count your lucky stars they have not up to now or ever will.
The words of a terrorist.

The words of a terrorist.
And he's not a terrorist either.

What took him so long? The world has known this for two and a half months.

Is that what the thread title means?

Maybe he was waiting for permission from "Mother". He's probably not allowed to congratulate a female VP-elect without her in the room, because da debbil or some shit.

"Correctly"?

Why "correctly"? Because it would disrupt his image as a butthurt sore loser crying little fucking baby who can't face reality?

Yeah, well, it's Washington and Pence is mainly just being polite and bowing to the decorum of respecting the OFFICE not the person. Trump is way too non-PC for genuflection. He knows he was wronged, he knows the government is living a great lie, he has seen first hand that the American Dream is now a very corrupted one, and he's not about to accept one bit of it. Trump is not a person you ever cross or do wrong to and ever be forgiven. Trump is like the smoldering core of a Sun. Believe me, Trump will be looking for YUGE paybacks bigly.

.Regardless what he might be looking for, what he'll get will be YUGE prison sentences, bigly.

I'm pretty sure the oath taken is to protect and defend the constitution- not an employer- so, why are there 537 liars roaming around loose in the halls of congress?

I’m not talking about his Oath of Office. Those became meaningless with the Lincoln administration. I’m talking about how he even got to be Trump’s running mate to begin with.

Pence may be trying to play nice, but in doing so he’s committing political suicide. He now holds a place with the 10 Republicans who voted for impeachment this week and the handful of Republican Senators who will vote to convict... they’re politically dead.

Actually those will be the survivors. It's those who voted to SUBVERT the Constitution --- some of them literally three days after swearing an Oath to uphold that same Constitution --- who will find that vote following them around forever and exploited to the hilt by whoever primaries them. If they're not expelled before then altogether.

New Topics

Forum List

Back