Did America save Australia in ww2

More then likely America saved Australia from eventual occupation by the Japanese.
Japan was invading nations left and right and rolling over nations like china etc with ease, they were brutal and killed civilians left and right even children , raping women and in general being real monsters.

Australia was and still is a weak nation with a small military. They were in no position to defend themselves.
Japan was not large enough to occupy Australia

Well Well, they occupied a big chunk of China and parts of Russia ,Laos .Vietnam , Cambodia French held lands all over the south Pacific , Korea ,Thailand Malaysia , the Philippines , Singapore , along with several more nations for a total population of 463,677,000 under their thumb .
Yea sure they wouldn't be able to handle Australia and its mighty military because of their swollen egos and small penis size , lol seriously you actually think Japan couldn't take Australia then?
what was stopping them the mighty Australia navy lol ?Or your huge Military?
Or maybe the fact we were busy destroying them , which makes more sense ? and you question my intelligence lol. that swollen ego from down under is really massive unlike you short penis numbers.

Im sure Japan could invade all those nations but couldn't handle the mighty Australians , lol what a chump .
Japan did not take over china or Australia. Get your facts straight, china had airfields for American aircraft, not sure if your mom told you this
I didnt say they took over China or Australia cant you read, O wait you must be Australian . they invaded china and may other nations its called a occupation which they did do of parts of china if you were able to read along with many other nations if you could read.
next I know they didn't go after Australia Daaaaaaa if you could read you would see that I said the USA probally prevented the Japs from eventually doing that , seems your as smart as Jake
Actually my father single handedly took Okinawa with a few of his 5th marine buddies.

You may continue babbling
O your father singled handed took Okinawa lol another lying moron . there were 180,000 marines and army involved in it , that sounds like a few more then your dads buddys and you completly forgot the army and and navy's 5th fleet involvement .
Yawn, who in your family was there?
my grandfather was in ww2 and saw action in the Pacific . but that has nothing to do with your stupid ignorant claim that your dad single handed and a few buddys defed the when over 200 ground troops were involved and the 5th fleet, or you other stupid claims such as Japan didnt occupy part of china which it clearly did it killed over 200,00 in 1 city alone and claiming I said japan invaded Australia which I never said , I said the usa saved down under from japan .
The guy in the center with the flag is my father in law, he took the island all by himself so McArthur could walk up the beach

so your father took the entire Island of Okinawa by himself . So I have A couple bridges one in NYC and one in frisco that I want to sell cheap , you interested.?
You got to be Australia no American is that stupid wait I could be wrong about that you could be a Kardashian .

I know you are jealous, but I do not want your bridges as I bought Apple, Google and Netflix.

Yawn

yes but the bridges are just like you thinking your dad took the island by himself a big fat lie

LOL they could not take Normandie either until my father landed and took over, then they shipped him to the Pacific to win over there

Well? Is the OP ever going to stop playing coy and explain what has given him such a hard-on about Australia? Did a kangaroo beat you up in middle school or something?
Obviously some Aussies "took the piss" out of old redneck Bob at the ski resort.

Well? Is the OP ever going to stop playing coy and explain what has given him such a hard-on about Australia? Did a kangaroo beat you up in middle school or something?
Obviously some Aussies "took the piss" out of old redneck Bob at the ski resort.
yes the female did but again she wasn't actually Aussie just a transplant she took a lot out of me.
No at the ski resort they just displayed their stupidity , ignorance , how big their egos were , how rude they were and how big of drunken scum bags they were, while the New Zealand , Peru and South Africans and Columbains all displayed just the opposite and were golden in my book .

More then likely America saved Australia from eventual occupation by the Japanese.
Japan was invading nations left and right and rolling over nations like china etc with ease, they were brutal and killed civilians left and right even children , raping women and in general being real monsters.

Australia was and still is a weak nation with a small military. They were in no position to defend themselves.

Well Well, they occupied a big chunk of China and parts of Russia ,Laos .Vietnam , Cambodia French held lands all over the south Pacific , Korea ,Thailand Malaysia , the Philippines , Singapore , along with several more nations for a total population of 463,677,000 under their thumb .
Yea sure they wouldn't be able to handle Australia and its mighty military because of their swollen egos and small penis size , lol seriously you actually think Japan couldn't take Australia then?
Or maybe the fact we were busy destroying them , which makes more sense ? and you question my intelligence lol. that swollen ego from down under is really massive unlike you short penis numbers.

Im sure Japan could invade all those nations but couldn't handle the mighty Australians , lol what a chump .
Japan did not take over china or Australia. Get your facts straight, china had airfields for American aircraft, not sure if your mom told you this
I didnt say they took over China or Australia cant you read, O wait you must be Australian . they invaded china and may other nations its called a occupation which they did do of parts of china if you were able to read along with many other nations if you could read.
next I know they didn't go after Australia Daaaaaaa if you could read you would see that I said the USA probally prevented the Japs from eventually doing that , seems your as smart as Jake
Actually my father single handedly took Okinawa with a few of his 5th marine buddies.

O your father singled handed took Okinawa lol another lying moron . there were 180,000 marines and army involved in it , that sounds like a few more then your dads buddys and you completly forgot the army and and navy's 5th fleet involvement .
my grandfather was in ww2 and saw action in the Pacific . but that has nothing to do with your stupid ignorant claim that your dad single handed and a few buddys defed the when over 200 ground troops were involved and the 5th fleet, or you other stupid claims such as Japan didnt occupy part of china which it clearly did it killed over 200,00 in 1 city alone and claiming I said japan invaded Australia which I never said , I said the usa saved down under from japan .
The guy in the center with the flag is my father in law, he took the island all by himself so McArthur could walk up the beach

so your father took the entire Island of Okinawa by himself . So I have A couple bridges one in NYC and one in frisco that I want to sell cheap , you interested.?
You got to be Australia no American is that stupid wait I could be wrong about that you could be a Kardashian .

I know you are jealous, but I do not want your bridges as I bought Apple, Google and Netflix.

Yawn

yes but the bridges are just like you thinking your dad took the island by himself a big fat lie

LOL they could not take Normandie either until my father landed and took over, then they shipped him to the Pacific to win over there

yes im sure hes the one that defeated intelligence and common sense after being kidnapped by the gay aliens who abused him.

Yawn

yes im sure hes the one that defeated intelligence and common sense after being kidnapped by the gay aliens who abused him.

How did you know about that?

15905-funny-animated-gifs-11.gif

Spent a little time in Australia during the war and admired the fighting ability of the Australians on New Guinea. But we had difficulty with one of their jokes that went: "The Americans are overpaid.
oversexed and over here." Still admire their fighting ability though.

Yes.....if not for the U.S. they would be speaking Japanese...

Certainly US power was critical in the defeat of the Japanese empire, the British Navy was pinned down in the European war and no longer had the capacity to take on the Japanese empire.

Australia fought with the UK long before the US ever entered but there is no way either country could have defeated Japan.

Japan was conflicted about an invasion of Australia, the Navy offered the idea, but the Army was opposed. Tojo vetoed the idea.

But certainly without America in the war (a nation who was dragged kicking and screaming into that war) Australia would have been at the mercy of the Japanese empire.

This is why after the war we cemented strategic alliances with the USA, as has even defeated Japan.

Australians have a great deal of respect for the Greatest Generation of Americans.

Not so much this generation of Americans.

Americans don't have much respect for this generation of Americans either.

Except for those who have served in our military, police and fire fighters.........they are worthy of respect........the joe biden voters....no respect at all...

My dad was in Australia, New Guinea, and Leyte where he was a jungle fighter. His group was so isolated that they had no food or ammunition just like the Japs they were fighting. They made a pact with the Japs to say on their side of the jungle. He missed the Bataan death march because the Japs did not think they were worth capturing and would probably starve to death anyway. He and his company were eventually rescued after being spotted by air reconnaissance. He weighed 85 pounds when he was rescued. He had no idea what happened to the Japs.

He did mention that the Australians had bad teeth due to something in their diet and their environment.

Australia and Canada won WW1
It was their troops whom the Germans feared and who were able to ensure the final break through

I'm a Brit, and after being on American forums for a number of years, I have concluded most Americans feel they saved every country and won the 1941-1945 war.

...again, no one thinks about the logistics necessary to just even make a landing in Australia, much less ''defeat'' Aussie-land.....
....the Japanese didn't even take Port Moreseby!!!!!
..and the Aussies stopped them on the Kokoda Trail
--so the Aussies were a long way from needing to be saved
...etc
View attachment 410622
sure they were the japs would of invaded down under sooner or later and raped plundered and run a muck just like they did ever where else in the south pacific .

with out Americas military in the south pacific defeating the japs you would be eating rice and have a living god running your nation taking the iron ore and food for free .
china may do that one day anyway if you guys down under dont grow a set and START ACTING LIKE MEN .

You know Bob, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion you are either a bored 14 year old kid or you are simply a man who does not have much light in that brain bulb of yours.
Well Jake I am 62 in 2 days and retired for 3 years ,
Im a former worker on the shuttle program and the eelv program among several for Boeing and Lockeed Martin , I worked at a experimental chemical company making assorted chemicals in reactors from 50 gallon to 2000 gallons.

I was right under the manager of a major ski resort And, I worked for a top 100 college and I was a departmental manager for a fortune 500 company in California .
So if I am light in the brain department then that makes you a slobbering drooling moron , you being Australian that fits well.
So what the fuck are you getting at you low functioning imbecile??? I could tell you some wonderful anecdotes from those years but I doubt you really give a shit!! You're obviously a Biden voter.

Greg

Certainly US power was critical in the defeat of the Japanese empire, the British Navy was pinned down in the European war and no longer had the capacity to take on the Japanese empire.

Australia fought with the UK long before the US ever entered but there is no way either country could have defeated Japan.

Japan was conflicted about an invasion of Australia, the Navy offered the idea, but the Army was opposed. Tojo vetoed the idea.

But certainly without America in the war (a nation who was dragged kicking and screaming into that war) Australia would have been at the mercy of the Japanese empire.

This is why after the war we cemented strategic alliances with the USA, as has even defeated Japan.

Australians have a great deal of respect for the Greatest Generation of Americans.

Not so much this generation of Americans.

Americans don't have much respect for this generation of Americans either.
I have every respect for AMERICANS; I don't count DemoKKKrats in that at all.

Greg

I'm a Brit, and after being on American forums for a number of years, I have concluded most Americans feel they saved every country and won the 1941-1945 war.

lol. They did.

Greg

Forum List

Back