Dictators around the World love the Fake Covid-19 pandemic.Today in the Third World, tomorrow in America and Europa?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The fact Covid-19 isn't much bad as common flu doesn't matter. Dictators support the Fake Pandemic and abolish rights, civil societies and constitutions in their countries. How many people need for example Putin or another dictators. A couple of local supervisors, small army and police and some imported guest workers from the poorest countries of Africa to work in commodities extraction. Not more as 5m. The same is by all another dictators. They need only few peoples, therefore they fervently destroy local economies by imposing of schizophrenic lockdowns and strafe citizens for smallest 'violation' of 'quarantine'.
Watch this vid.
Today the Third World, tomorrow Europa or USA.
Governments demand today only one:

Forced vaccination, Vaccination certificate and lock downs.
Support this and you will became free!

( In a cemetery probably )

Not saying you,re wrong but how come you say Putin is a dictatership.i thought he was helping Syria and Iran to fight warmonger Israel.

What are you even talking about, with your cross and flag and bible, which I think is an insult to all three?

Not saying you,re wrong but how come you say Putin is a dictatership.i thought he was helping Syria and Iran to fight warmonger Israel.

Putin imposed one of the most though quarantine in the world, he destroyed the economy of Russia and transformed it ещ a prison.
How Putin can be against Israel when Bibi is his best friend, almost all important offices in Russia are run by Russian - Israeli dual citizens. the mother of Putin was a Jewess and in Syria Putin just making money.
No ideology, just business.

Putin_in_yermolka.jpg

Putin imposed one of the most though quarantine in the world, he destroyed the economy of Russia and transformed it ещ a prison.
How Putin can be against Israel when Bibi is his best friend, almost all important offices in Russia are run by Russian - Israeli dual citizens. the mother of Putin was a Jewess and in Syria Putin just making money.

Putin_in_yermolka.jpg

Yea! I was wondering when you'd get around to blaming COVID on the Jews.

1sokd9xxhkq21.jpg

Putin_in_yermolka.jpg

View attachment 337173

Question.

What know those guys and why they do not afraid COVID-19?
Moreover, why they allow to do it while for anyone else it is prohibited?

Putin_in_yermolka.jpg

View attachment 337173

Question.

Did you find Waldo?

What are you even talking about, with your cross and flag and bible, which I think is an insult to all three?

Some examples please
You insult and degrade all three of the symbols that you portray. You have no shame.

How I do it?
No proofs except empty babbling and cursing?
IQ-20 like by all DEMONrats?

Why do you drag the honorable symbols of our country and the religious faith iof millions into the mud and insist on covering them with feces?

Some examples please
You insult and degrade all three of the symbols that you portray. You have no shame.

How I do it?

Why do you drag the honorable symbols of our country and the religious faith iof millions into the mud and insist on covering them with feces?

It's funny to know lefts respect now the Holy Bible, the Cross and the US Flag.

I thought you have another 'honorable symbols'

Your Flag

220px-LGBT_Rainbow_Flag.png

Your Symbol

PedoSymbols.jpg

Your Holy Book

OIP.swfrPzbgdTfnwUsLDCeinQAAAA

Don't lie and don't touch our honorable symbols

Some examples please

How I do it?

Your Flag

Your Symbol

PedoSymbols.jpg

Your Holy Book

Your little display has nothing whatsoever to do with the U.S. flag and what Americans believe that it stands for and the ethical principles of people who adhere to the Christian faith. It apparently is some sort of homophobic rant.

Putin_in_yermolka.jpg

View attachment 337173

Question.

Let me guess... That is because the video was loaded on YouTube a year ago.

As though helping dictators of Syria and Iran doesn't make one a dictator.

Some examples please

How I do it?

Your Flag

Your Symbol

PedoSymbols.jpg

Your Holy Book

Your little display has nothing whatsoever to do with the U.S. flag and what Americans believe that it stands for and the ethical principles of people who adhere to the Christian faith. It apparently is some sort of homophobic rant.

We know how species like you respect our values

New Topics

Forum List

Back