Dick Morris says Hillary is going to run in 2024

Where did Morris come from? He totally disappeared after the last election. And when has he ever been right about anything?
He's not the world's most appealing person I think and yes, he has often been wrong, but he has pretty good political instincts and is still quietly on the public scene. I see or read him every now and then.

A Hillary/Trump match-up would be hilarious this time around. Trump would pull no punches and expand on his "You would be in jail" remark. Besides, her mental acuity is about as sharp as a cold wet noodle .
Of course, "You would be in jail" is funny con-sidering that the fat former guy had four years to do something about that and did nothing.

He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

Not going to happen. Dick Morris is nothing but a dick.

He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

It would be as 2016 an election not worth voting in.

Of course, "You would be in jail" is funny con-sidering that the fat former guy had four years to do something about that and did nothing.
Not just funny, but IRONIC that we're getting closer and closer to Trump being indicted.

And the irony being, it would be for his careless handling of classified materials.

Last edited:
If she does that would be something. Talk about someone who’s desperate to be president
While I can imagine no scenario in which I would vote for Hillary Clinton for anything, I do sort of understand where she is coming from. She is an ambitious woman. She put up with all the Whitewater scandal and disgusting situation with Bill during his presidency and was the dutiful wife. She knew she couldn't immediately succeed him so she waited out the Bush 41 years as a Senator from New York. In that role, considering that it was New York, she was a pretty good Senator.

And then in 2008 it was her turn. She had played the role she was supposed to play, paid her dues, and finally she could have her own time in history. Heir apparent to the throne.

Then Barack Obama suddenly emerged upon the scene and took it all away from her. Again she had to wait out the long years until finally she would be a shoo in for the throne,

Until Trump took it all away from her again. She didn't even try to hide her resentment and disappointment this time. I don't know why she didn't run in 2020 but she didn't. More years of waiting though? I will always wonder how a rematch then might have turned out.

So from a journalist/historian's point of view, a rematch could be interesting. From an American citizen point of view, it could be horribly ugly.

They’re not going to switch nearly as many seats as they once thought.

House forecast(538)

The source is a left wing site. From what I read about them, they were dead wrong in the 2016 and 2020 elections so they don't have a very good track record. I'll stick with the fact that people are fed up with the price of energy and groceries these days and are going to want a major change. While a lot can happen in this short time, I don't see any changes there, the border, or the stock market.

Newt Gingirch was interviewed and his prediction is a record amount of seats lost by Democrats. He bases that on the huge swing to the right two years after DumBama was in the White House in those midterms. Later the Republicans also gained a slight lead in the Senate. People loved him, but hated his policies. Joe may get some sympathy votes, but people don't like him or his policies. I think Ill stick with Newt's prediction.

Just everybody else’s age right?
My point is that not everybody seriously declines with age. Many many really old timers are sharp as tacks. We all lose some strength and stamina as we age and most become more susceptible to medical issues, but many many old timers are sharp as tacks and far more competent and capable than many who are far younger.

The source is a left wing site. From what I read about them, they were dead wrong in the 2016 and 2020 elections so they don't have a very good track record. I'll stick with the fact that people are fed up with the price of energy and groceries these days and are going to want a major change. While a lot can happen in this short time, I don't see any changes there, the border, or the stock market.

Newt Gingirch was interviewed and his prediction is a record amount of seats lost by Democrats. He bases that on the huge swing to the right two years after DumBama was in the White House in those midterms. Later the Republicans also gained a slight lead in the Senate. People loved him, but hated his policies. Joe may get some sympathy votes, but people don't like him or his policies. I think Ill stick with Newt's prediction.
And one of the largest swings in political fortunes, in favor of the GOP, came two years into Bill Clinton's presidency when Newt Gingrich and his reformer Republicans took the House and Senate back. An obviously bitterly disappointed Peter Jennings described it as a 'national temper tantrum.'

But one of the factors driving that, interestingly enough, was Hillary's national healthcare plan, her first an only major political accomplishment, that was so bad even Democrats wouldn't vote for it. It definitely scared the American public though as the MSM was still reporting actual news and events at that time.

And one of the largest swings in political fortunes, in favor of the GOP, came two years into Bill Clinton's presidency when Newt Gingrich and his reformer Republicans took the House and Senate back. An obviously bitterly disappointed Peter Jennings described it as a 'national temper tantrum.'

But one of the factors driving that, interestingly enough, was Hillary's national healthcare plan, her first an only major political accomplishment, that was so bad even Democrats wouldn't vote for it. It definitely scared the American public though as the MSM was still reporting actual news and events at that time.

The only predictions I take half-way seriously are those of likely voters provided they surveyed an equal amount of each group: Democrat, Republicans, and Independents. The Independents tell the direction it will likely go.

The way I see it is all policies by this administration were bad, them quickly losing the Hispanic vote, and the 87,000 additional IRS workers is not on anybody's favorite list, even Democrats. This joker in the White House and his party made things worse on just about everybody, or will be worse in the future. That's why I respect Newt's opinion because I agree with him 100% unless the Democrats find a way to cheat the election. It goes back to the long remembered question Reagan once asked: Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

I seriously doubt she will run, no matter what Dick says. It is nothing but a Republican wet dream, that got trotted out before 2020 and never materialized and will not this time either.

A Hillary/Trump match-up would be hilarious this time around. Trump would pull no punches and expand on his "You would be in jail" remark. Besides, her mental acuity is about as sharp as a cold wet noodle .
She should be in jail, yet he did nothing

The only predictions I take half-way seriously are those of likely voters provided they surveyed an equal amount of each group: Democrat, Republicans, and Independents. The Independents tell the direction it will likely go.

The way I see it is all policies by this administration were bad, them quickly losing the Hispanic vote, and the 87,000 additional IRS workers is not on anybody's favorite list, even Democrats. This joker in the White House and his party made things worse on just about everybody, or will be worse in the future. That's why I respect Newt's opinion because I agree with him 100% unless the Democrats find a way to cheat the election. It goes back to the long remembered question Reagan once asked: Are you better off today than you were four years ago?
The parties were still drawing up sides in the Reagan administration and had not yet declared full blown war on each other. And the MSM had shifted moderate left by that time but still had some integrity and was reporting all the news, good and bad, on both sides.

Now we have total division between the parties, almost no common ground to agree on much of anything, the government has so weaponized against Republicans/conservatives/Patriots to the point that a person polled might likely not admit to being a Trump or other Republican supporter. And we have an MSM that buries or completely distorts any good news/information re the right and magnifies the bad while overlooking negatives and sugar coating everything on the left.

A different time and an almost totally different dynamic.

All we can hope is that enough people watch/read the more moderate/conservative news media and that they see enough evidence on social media to realize how badly, even militantly, the current administration is governing. If that is the case with enough people, there should be a red wave.

But if the left knows how to cheat and does, or too few have been informed of the actual situation, it may not happen.

At any rate a Trump/Hillary rematch in 2024 would be a powerful metaphor for the situation that exists.

I agree.

I'd like trump, Biden, and Hillary to go the fuck away.

Let's find some younger, sharper, more intelligent and NORMAL people to choose from.

Let's get the country moving forward, and try to get away from this tired old backstabbing and ego massaging.
Lol, how does the song go? " Meet the new boss same as the old boss." I don't think ay of them are the next Pres. They are all to old. From what I hear Hillary ni longer has interest. Ain't gonna happen.

If Trump runs, she runs. And this time she wins. She will have more women votes because of abortion and affirmative action

Dick has smoked one too many pieces of crack.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back