Dick Endorses Obama

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
No difference in policy nomatter who you elect America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtwHiP6RmA&feature=player_detailpage]Cheney Loves Obama's Foreign Policy - YouTube[/ame]

Bingo.

I dont know if you people are aware, but there are legal and binding documents at the core of this nation that firmly puts the government under control of the population.

It is lunacy that we continue to fund this behavior with debt.

Bingo.

I dont know if you people are aware, but there are legal and binding documents at the core of this nation that firmly puts the government under control of the population.

Sometime debt is needed to eliminate debt. :eusa_hand:
Without government we would have anarchy. There would be no government services of any type, no regulation, and no schools. Other countries would no longer wish to work with us.

Bingo.

Sometime debt is needed to eliminate debt. :eusa_hand:
Without government we would have anarchy. There would be no government services of any type, no regulation, and no schools. Other countries would no longer wish to work with us.

since you are in favor of continuing to empty the empty treasury.

How much should we be paying for debt service? So far just under a half trillion this year with sept to be counted.

here is the link for that number. Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

How much?

New Topics

Forum List

Back