Diblasio says 400 years of racism in USA more important than small businesses and going to church

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

"When you see a nation, an entire nation, simultaneously grappling with an extraordinary crisis seeded in 400 years of American racism, I'm sorry, that's not the same question as the understandably grieved store owner or the devout religious person who wants to go back to services," de Blasio said.

Just awesome....I thought the social distancing and lockdown was to PROTECT THE OLD AND AT RISK FROM DYING FROM CORONA.

So, it’s ok to risk the lives of the old and at risk over racism, just not for small businesses and church??

Lefties, you people have some fucked up minds...holy shit.

"When you see a nation, an entire nation, simultaneously grappling with an extraordinary crisis seeded in 400 years of American racism, I'm sorry, that's not the same question as the understandably grieved store owner or the devout religious person who wants to go back to services," de Blasio said.

Just awesome....I thought the social distancing and lockdown was to PROTECT THE OLD AND AT RISK FROM DYING FROM CORONA.

So, it’s ok to risk the lives of the old and at risk over racism, just not for small businesses and church??

Maybe with the combined efforts of De Bozio and Cuomo, New York will be in play this November.

Maybe with the combined efforts of De Bozio and Cuomo, New York will be in play this November.

For the presidency? Not a shot in hell.

It's easy for whites like you, a practitioner of racism, to discount these comments. It is apparent by the protests all over this country that Americans feel exactly how DeBlasio says. You are the one with a fucked up mind.

It's easy for whites like you, a practitioner of racism, to discount these comments. It is apparent by the protests all over this country that Americans feel exactly how DeBlasio says. You are the one with a fucked up mind.
I can live with a dissolution of the United States. A few new and smaller nations. With very defined Constitutions for each. Some people may have to emigrate to another for their preferable nation. Then this will end until the howls of disparity of the wealth of the nations becomes apparent.

Those f'ing Romans enslaved my white ancestors...that's it I'm looting a pizza parlor!!

1591221443744.png

Screw that... The whole frakking Italian district.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Small businesses and church are nowhere near as important a reason. Those things are for a nation that has their shit straight first. That bullshit can wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I can live with a dissolution of the United States. A few new and smaller nations. With very defined Constitutions for each. Some people may have to emigrate to another for their preferable nation. Then this will end until the howls of disparity of the wealth of the nations becomes apparent.

I was bent that way prior to 9/11, after that it seemed like we had a common purpose, but thanks to bed wetters and their meat puppet faggot, I'll be happy to divide the country and let moonbats move where communism (LOL...) "works" and the rest of us enjoy free markets.

Fuck it. I'm sick of sharing oxygen with these pieces of shit.

di blasio is getting dipsy doodles

It’s ok to kill old people with CORONA to riot and loot and commit arson and murder according to DiBlasio.

He is such a piece of garbage, it’s just amazing.

I'm all for it. We draw a line right down the middle of the country from north to south. One side is the conservative USA, and the other Liberal USA. Then we build a huge Trump wall to keep them from sneaking over to our side once their side collapses from liberal leadership.

New Topics

Forum List

Back