Diaper Don declares Twitter national security threat!

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Seriously how could any thinking person still support that moron. Trump is nothing but a spoiled dull child throwing a tantrum.

Pathetic does not even begin to describe how feeble and miserable Trump is, and just how pitiful his supporters are for enabling him.

View attachment 422149
Goddamn he is dumb. I am always amazed at how incredibly stupid this man is.
disputed.jpg

Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.

Seriously how could any thinking person still support that moron. Trump is nothing but a spoiled dull child throwing a tantrum.

Pathetic does not even begin to describe how feeble and miserable Trump is, and just how pitiful his supporters are for enabling him.

View attachment 422149
View attachment 422330
So is the concept of a round earth.

View attachment 422149
View attachment 422330
So is the concept of a round earth.
disputed2.jpg

Twitter is more of a general societal threat than a national security threat.

Yeah, I left Twitter because of the Twitter mobs. Very scary. Cancel culture trying to destroy --- pretty much everybody. This is a genie out of the bottle that they can't control. The idea of putting warning labels on all the conservatives all the time is so very not a good way to solve their problem.

Yeah, I left Twitter because of the Twitter mobs. Very scary. Cancel culture trying to destroy --- pretty much everybody. This is a genie out of the bottle that they can't control.
It's like this forum, in a way (I'm not in Twitter, by the way). When the leftist rat pack senses you are
vulnerable they will try to drive you out.

It's like this forum, in a way (I'm not in Twitter, by the way). When the leftist rat pack senses you are
vulnerable they will try to drive you out.
They can try, but we're in the majority here, as far as I can tell.

Of course, I've put a lot of the obscenities cursers on ignore........they are mostly leftists, of course. So maybe it's more even than I know. There's no use talking with enemies, in my opinion.

This ^^ **IS** post 96.
Admit it, you ran a fake quote. You lose.
LOL..... 93

Admit it, the truth angers you.

Poster you wouldn't smell the truth if I rammed it up your nose. Your fake quote is FAKE. I invited you to prove me wrong and source it --- YOU CAN'T DO IT. And that's because you bought a bridge from Googly Images without bothering to vet it. And that makes you dishonest. WEAR IT.

They can try, but we're in the majority here, as far as I can tell.

Of course, I've put a lot of the obscenities cursers on ignore........they are mostly leftists, of course. So maybe it's more even than I know. There's no use talking with enemies, in my opinion.
They are something you cannot avoid sometimes, like stepping in dog crap at the city park.
And after running into an unpleasant leftist idiot you feel dirty the rest of the day.

And I've had lots of leftist friends. But none of them were obnoxious dicks.

And I've had lots of leftist friends. But none of them were obnoxious dicks.

I used to assume politics was irrelevant to personal relationships --------

Then came 2015. Now I know I was naive. It is just non-stop nastiness from nearly everyone on the left. And I don't even talk politics person-to-person! They bring it up, carrying on and getting angry. Ah, well. Hey, at least the country isn't at war, right? I mean, a real war. That's what I was thankful for yesterday at Thx.

I used to assume politics was irrelevant to personal relationships --------

Then came 2015. Now I know I was naive. It is just non-stop nastiness from nearly everyone on the left. And I don't even talk politics person-to-person! They bring it up, carrying on and getting angry. Ah, well. Hey, at least the country isn't at war, right? I mean, a real war. That's what I was thankful for yesterday at Thx.
I had a friend from the mid seventies who I recently lost because I said I thought schools should be
opened up, like in Europe. After several terse nasty emails I told him not to contact me anymore
Because he had gotten very nasty and personal.
On the other hand I still have friends who are very left of center, but not personally objectionable.

And? Did you not read what I wrote, saying that Trump makes Perot look like a dignified statesman?
You thought what many did- that Hillary wanted Trump because he'd be easy to beat. You gonna try to spin your OWN words now hypocrite ?
Yes, of course. What does have to do with any of my positions?

You folks really are reaching here. That pleases me.

And their level of success is as impressive as the cases that trump and his lawyers are losing in court. AND RUDY STILL WILL NOT GET PAID.

I had a friend from the mid seventies who I recently lost because I said I thought schools should be
opened up, like in Europe. After several terse nasty emails I told him not to contact me anymore
Because he had gotten very nasty and personal.
On the other hand I still have friends who are very left of center, but not personally objectionable.

I don't; they fell by the wayside in 2015. Even some relatives. Well, those were from Boston; what would one expect. At this point I have figured out that politics is VERY relevant to personal relationships and so one must select accordingly. Allies; loyalty.

I don't; they fell by the wayside in 2015. Even some relatives. Well, those were from Boston; what would one expect. At this point I have figured out that politics is VERY relevant to personal relationships and so one must select accordingly. Allies; loyalty.
I hear ya.

Poster you wouldn't smell the truth if I rammed it up your nose. Your fake quote is FAKE. I invited you to prove me wrong and source it --- YOU CAN'T DO IT. And that's because you bought a bridge from Googly Images without bothering to vet it. And that makes you dishonest. WEAR IT.
I couldn't care less whether the statement was spoken by T.R. or not, doesn't make it any less true.

I will gladly wear it.

I couldn't care less whether the statement was spoken by T.R. or not, doesn't make it any less true.

I will gladly wear it.

Exactly. You couldn't care less whether what you post is legitimate or made-up crapola. That's the point.

Ever hear of the term "credibility"?

No, I thought not. These are the wages of trawling around Googly Images and pouncing on the first thing you find that "feels good" without the bother of vetting what might be fake. Now look where you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back