Dianne ‘Wear Your Mask’ Feinstein Walks Thru Airport Without Mask

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Rules are for you stupid sheeples.
I wonder who set her up.

Just like Gorebal Warming, when those making all the noise saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then maybe I’ll listen. Maybe.

"Senator Dianne Feinstein has been branded a 'hypocrite' after being pictured walking inside a Washington DC airport terminal without a face covering on – just months after she called for a national mask mandate for all airlines and airports.

The maskless California Democrat was caught on camera traversing her way through a private terminal at Dulles International Airport on Friday, with the images first aired by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Monday night.

Feinstein, 87, previously penned a letter to the Federal Aviation Administration and Federal Transit Administration on June 30 to institute mandatory mask mandates throughout airports, on airplanes, and on public transit across the country."

'Nuff Said

I noticed in the article that Feinstein also introduced an amendment in the subsequent coronovirus stimulus bill that would withhold funding from states that failed to implement a mandatory mask requirement. How is that different from withholding funding from cities where they refuse to enforce the law and stop the terrorist riots and arson in their cities.

Forum List

Back