Diamond & Silk with president Trump

He's still a bit rattled, I'll manage him from here. He's ashamed to come at you for now.

I can say this 1,000 more times. Doesn't matter.
I'm a moderate calling out the FAKE News from either side.

Diamond and Silk, LOVE them as you do, but FACT is......they get PAID. Capitalism. Which I support.
Diamond and Silk, Great Job Collecting Money from people who could give a rats ass about you.
Just Support the (R) party and pretend that others also support that Failed Party. (R)

This is a FACT at 3:00 mark, trump calls one of the Candace.
Don't defend him. You can't.
Neither is Candace. I pointed out their names. trump is WRONG, again.

Trump is saying any Black Woman Can be Candace Owens.

bottom line .. you have to be anal retentive to be a Democrat and Trump is human.

The only racists I know are all Democrat Chumps..

You don't get out much.
Pretend that you actually have a 'minority' friend that you invited to your house for dinner. Never Has Happened. FACT.

The only racists I know are all Democrat Chumps..

You don't get out much.
Pretend that you actually have a 'minority' friend that you invited to your house for dinner. Never Has Happened. FACT.

Not true at all..

Any friend that wants to have a great time is welcome in my house..

btw. how do you feel about the Democratic Party voters rejecting all the minority candidates.. racists perhaps?..

Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, known as Diamond and Silk, are American live-stream video bloggers, social media personalities, political activists and Fox Nation hosts. They are known for their commentary in support of United States President Donald Trump.

Yet trump calls one of them Candace (Kandace, Kansas, etc) 3:00 on the video.
He has no clue.
So Sad.

Go ahead and defend this as some claim to Candace Owens. Good Luck.

While you couldn't pay me enough to watch that garbage....I may have to look at it to just see the blob make an ass out of himself just once more.

Uncle Toms.
No Doubt.

Since they might be female, shall we rename them as Aunt Tina?

Fucking get a grip, these ladies are PAID well.
Hell yeah. How dare these Black women have any other thought than what the Democratic party mandates for Blacks and Females.

I'm glad Republicans that happen to be a minority "aren't whiners" and the Democrats are stuck with the whiners.

It's almost like they deserve what they get .. consistent Democratic Party failure while they whine well together.

Last edited:
Uncle Toms.
No Doubt.

Any other names you have for free thinkers?

Uncle Toms.
No Doubt.

I'm covering CPAC this week and had the pleasure of meeting them yesterday. They are genuine in every way.

To suggest that they say and do what they do because they're black, which is what you're doing, is stupid. Or do you simply believe that black women can't be supportive of Trump?

He's still a bit rattled, I'll manage him from here. He's ashamed to come at you for now.

I can say this 1,000 more times. Doesn't matter.
I'm a moderate calling out the FAKE News from either side.

Diamond and Silk, LOVE them as you do, but FACT is......they get PAID. Capitalism. Which I support.
Diamond and Silk, Great Job Collecting Money from people who could give a rats ass about you.
Just Support the (R) party and pretend that others also support that Failed Party. (R)

This is a FACT at 3:00 mark, trump calls one of the Candace.
Don't defend him. You can't.
Neither is Candace. I pointed out their names. trump is WRONG, again.

Trump is saying any Black Woman Can be Candace Owens.
I rather think you have mistaken ore for someone else in your moderateness.

New Topics

Forum List

Back