Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.
Conservatives lower standards all the time.....

They nominated Bush.....

Then they nominated McCain/Palin...

Then they nominated Romney....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"
you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

History has shown us who the racist are.
Those who created the kkk, demofks and they still own it

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Demofks are kkk bubba, get used to your party past drama queen

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.
nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

Actually I am not, the KKK supported Trump. Racist support Trump. Right wing radicals support Trump. These are given facts.
they are in the US, and allowed to vote for whomever they want. didn't you know that? wow. dude, you sure don't know much about america.

Of course they are and who said they couldn't vote for whoever they want. Voting for someone and shining and yassa bossin is 2 different things.

Here, a link for you to go to to get you some learning about america.

I already know about Klan history, we are talking about today.
if they are allowed to vote for whoever they want how is that trump's responsibility? still can't figure that one out can you?

He wanted their vote, not really too hard to figure out.

And no, you have no knowledge of kkk today, if you actually did know, you'd know that demofks own the kkk.

Yea Southern Democrats created the KKK, but today's rightwing, republicans have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

I gave you all the information, hitlery and her love for them was out there, I posted the picture of her kissing the klan grand poobob Robert Byrd. Son, your absence of brain matter is duly noted.

Dumb ass Hillary kissing Sen Byrd doesn't change the fact of TODAY'S right wing, republicans embracing the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Let's get something straight. The KKK were Democrats, and they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks AND REPUBLICANS. Your party is the Democrat party, and your party wore the sheets. YOU are from the party of sheet wearers. Your party is the sheet wearer party.
Today, the KKK are proud members of the RepubliKlan party
Produce a link from the KKK website proving that
Jews will not replace us!
Trumps says some of them are good people
No he didn't. Be honest about that.
That is what he said
"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Like I said, be honest about it.

You show up for a protest march and find it is sponsored by neo-nazis who are shouting hate speech and you decide to stay anyway.
Does not make you a “good person”

Like I said, let’s be honest about it
It doesn't make you either a neo-nazi or a white supremecist, which is, after all, what we, and Trump, are talking about. Are you saying that the president was wrong about there being fine people among the counter protesters who showed up without a permit, looking to start a fight? Interesting that he wasn't hounded ad nauseum to condemn them, even though they instigated the whole thing.

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.

They nominated Bush.....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"

How about just EQUAL standards.
Sure, why not? But when race gets you a lower standard, that's paternalistic contempt.
Race doesn't get you a lower standard........that is just more bullshit

And then you morons wonder why there is so little support from black folks for your party and/or "conservative" ideology
Really? Schools don't admit students with lower grades because of the color of their skin? Police departments don't promote officers with lower test scores because of the color of their skin? Don't pretend these things do not happen.
Do the “tests” evaluate an officers ability to deal with a minority community?
Is that a criteria for promotion, or is it something you are positing without knowing? The tests establish a standard set of knowledge required to perform a job and when skin color allows a candidate to succeed with a lower score, that's tacitly stating that the candidate cannot compete on a level playing field.

Standard tests evaluate memorizing obscure facts and laws. Good things to know but there are no “tests” that evaluate your ability to interact with the public.

Black police officers were hired not so much because they tested well but because white officers were doing such a poor job in minority communities
Is that a stated criteria for promotion, and should it be? Either way, that's not the argument. You're minimizing the knowledge an officer has to have of CURRENT, not obscure, facts and laws. He has to know all the laws in effect so he knows if someone is breaking one, and he then has to know exactly how to handle any reaction a suspect may have. Allowing an officer to be hired or promoted with lower scores is an admission that he cannot compete on a level playing field, and that's not right.
It is an admission to the fact that a written test is not the best way to evaluate an officers skills and ability to do the job.
There is more to being a police officer than spouting rules and regulations.
Then it should be part of the criteria and be a weighted factor, NOT a skin color issue. IOW, if an officer has more experience on the job and a stellar record, that could overcome a slight deficiency on the test, but at some point, you can't ignore test results if knowledge of the law and the ability to communicate effectively are important to the job. An officer needs to know and be able to demonstrate that he knows not only the law, but policies and procedures. As I've asked before, in what areas of life are you willing to accept someone who got the job even though he didn't meet the standards everyone else had to meet?

Supreme Court judge?
Doctor?
Bus driver?
Cop who is authorized to shoot you if you do certain things? I think we already know that one.

Historically under represented groups should get a leg up in being encouraged to take more opportunities, to get training if they simply didn't have the opportunity when they were young, but a young black man who grew up in Beverly Hills should be given no advantage over a young white man who grew up in the wilds of West Virginia.

Let's put it another way. Back to the police officers. Are you willing to accept promoting a white officer with lower scores on the tests but with more experience and a better record on the job over a black officer who scored better?
I am willing to accept hiring officer based on qualities you need for the job including diversity, language skills, temperament.
I have a hard time believing that you would be willing to have people screeching that you are racist, but if you say so. You know full well that you would be so accused if those criteria resulted in white officers being hired and promoted with lower scores than black officers.

Now, in what other careers are you willing to let people meet lower standards because of skin color? I gave you a few examples to get you started. How about pediatrician?
The problem was that our police departments became a good ole boy network with white, male officers with connections getting all the jobs.

These officers worked in immigrant and minority neighborhoods where they were out of place and didn’t understand the language or problems they were dealing with.
These officers more often resolved conflicts with the gun or baton

These white officers were unqualified for the jobs they held, even if they could pass an irrelevant test.
Then that needs to become codified as part of the qualifications for promotion. And I find it interesting that you are so quick to dismiss the relevance of a written test wherein a candidate can demonstrate their knowledge of the law, the laws that govern his interactions with the public. If he isn't solid on the circumstances under which he is allowed to stop someone, search them, detain them, even question them, we'd have worse problems with bad cops than we have now. We'd have more interactions that deteriorate into someone getting the snot beat out of them or even shot.
With instant communication and access to “The Google” knowledge of the specifics of the law is less important.

Ability to interact with the community that you are policing is more important.
Dude, that's severely disappointing, and very weak. I don't want a cop to stop me, then say, "Hold on while I Google how to handle this". "Ability to interact with the community" just means the cop knows when to look the other way. No, he needs to know the law AND how to apply it in the community.

They nominated Bush.....

you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.
nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

Actually I am not, the KKK supported Trump. Racist support Trump. Right wing radicals support Trump. These are given facts.
they are in the US, and allowed to vote for whomever they want. didn't you know that? wow. dude, you sure don't know much about america.

Of course they are and who said they couldn't vote for whoever they want. Voting for someone and shining and yassa bossin is 2 different things.

if they are allowed to vote for whoever they want how is that trump's responsibility? still can't figure that one out can you?

And no, you have no knowledge of kkk today, if you actually did know, you'd know that demofks own the kkk.

Yea Southern Democrats created the KKK, but today's rightwing, republicans have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

I gave you all the information, hitlery and her love for them was out there, I posted the picture of her kissing the klan grand poobob Robert Byrd. Son, your absence of brain matter is duly noted.

Dumb ass Hillary kissing Sen Byrd doesn't change the fact of TODAY'S right wing, republicans embracing the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Let's get something straight. The KKK were Democrats, and they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks AND REPUBLICANS. Your party is the Democrat party, and your party wore the sheets. YOU are from the party of sheet wearers. Your party is the sheet wearer party.
That is what he said
"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

You show up for a protest march and find it is sponsored by neo-nazis who are shouting hate speech and you decide to stay anyway.

It doesn't make you either a neo-nazi or a white supremecist, which is, after all, what we, and Trump, are talking about. Are you saying that the president was wrong about there being fine people among the counter protesters who showed up without a permit, looking to start a fight? Interesting that he wasn't hounded ad nauseum to condemn them, even though they instigated the whole thing.
You got things ass backwards. The white supremacists organized a protest to spread hate. That is what instigated the whole thing.

They nominated Bush.....

Sure, why not? But when race gets you a lower standard, that's paternalistic contempt.

And then you morons wonder why there is so little support from black folks for your party and/or "conservative" ideology
Really? Schools don't admit students with lower grades because of the color of their skin? Police departments don't promote officers with lower test scores because of the color of their skin? Don't pretend these things do not happen.
Is that a criteria for promotion, or is it something you are positing without knowing? The tests establish a standard set of knowledge required to perform a job and when skin color allows a candidate to succeed with a lower score, that's tacitly stating that the candidate cannot compete on a level playing field.

Standard tests evaluate memorizing obscure facts and laws. Good things to know but there are no “tests” that evaluate your ability to interact with the public.

Black police officers were hired not so much because they tested well but because white officers were doing such a poor job in minority communities
Is that a stated criteria for promotion, and should it be? Either way, that's not the argument. You're minimizing the knowledge an officer has to have of CURRENT, not obscure, facts and laws. He has to know all the laws in effect so he knows if someone is breaking one, and he then has to know exactly how to handle any reaction a suspect may have. Allowing an officer to be hired or promoted with lower scores is an admission that he cannot compete on a level playing field, and that's not right.
It is an admission to the fact that a written test is not the best way to evaluate an officers skills and ability to do the job.
Then it should be part of the criteria and be a weighted factor, NOT a skin color issue. IOW, if an officer has more experience on the job and a stellar record, that could overcome a slight deficiency on the test, but at some point, you can't ignore test results if knowledge of the law and the ability to communicate effectively are important to the job. An officer needs to know and be able to demonstrate that he knows not only the law, but policies and procedures. As I've asked before, in what areas of life are you willing to accept someone who got the job even though he didn't meet the standards everyone else had to meet?

Supreme Court judge?
Doctor?
Bus driver?
Cop who is authorized to shoot you if you do certain things? I think we already know that one.

Historically under represented groups should get a leg up in being encouraged to take more opportunities, to get training if they simply didn't have the opportunity when they were young, but a young black man who grew up in Beverly Hills should be given no advantage over a young white man who grew up in the wilds of West Virginia.

Let's put it another way. Back to the police officers. Are you willing to accept promoting a white officer with lower scores on the tests but with more experience and a better record on the job over a black officer who scored better?
I am willing to accept hiring officer based on qualities you need for the job including diversity, language skills, temperament.
I have a hard time believing that you would be willing to have people screeching that you are racist, but if you say so. You know full well that you would be so accused if those criteria resulted in white officers being hired and promoted with lower scores than black officers.

Now, in what other careers are you willing to let people meet lower standards because of skin color? I gave you a few examples to get you started. How about pediatrician?
The problem was that our police departments became a good ole boy network with white, male officers with connections getting all the jobs.

These officers worked in immigrant and minority neighborhoods where they were out of place and didn’t understand the language or problems they were dealing with.

These white officers were unqualified for the jobs they held, even if they could pass an irrelevant test.
Then that needs to become codified as part of the qualifications for promotion. And I find it interesting that you are so quick to dismiss the relevance of a written test wherein a candidate can demonstrate their knowledge of the law, the laws that govern his interactions with the public. If he isn't solid on the circumstances under which he is allowed to stop someone, search them, detain them, even question them, we'd have worse problems with bad cops than we have now. We'd have more interactions that deteriorate into someone getting the snot beat out of them or even shot.
With instant communication and access to “The Google” knowledge of the specifics of the law is less important.

Dude, that's severely disappointing, and very weak. I don't want a cop to stop me, then say, "Hold on while I Google how to handle this". "Ability to interact with the community" just means the cop knows when to look the other way. No, he needs to know the law AND how to apply it in the community.
just got a news flash that an Illinois mayor sent the police to break up a party and his wife was there. hahahhahahahaahahhaahahaha

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

You got things ass backwards. The white supremacists organized a protest to spread hate. That is what instigated the whole thing.
they organized a protest for the statue. you should actually read up.

They nominated Bush.....

Supreme Court judge?
Doctor?
Bus driver?

The cops need to develop relationships with the people in the communities they patrol.

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

No antifa shows up, no one gets hurt. They can organize to spread hate, but that's not the same thing as putting on a face mask and attacking an elderly person in a wheel chair because he's wearing the wrong colors. Go ahead, demonstrate that there would have been violence and bloodshed by the group with the permit to demonstrate if the one without the permit hadn't shown up.

They nominated Bush.....

Supreme Court judge?
Doctor?
Bus driver?

The cops need to develop relationships with the people in the communities they patrol.
Yes they should, which is why we need the beat cop back. That doesn't, however, address your ludicrous idea that a cop doesn't need a strong knowledge of the law when he can just "Google it". That's really, really lame.

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

I know why they organized that shit. And that statue was just an excuse. Jews won't replace us had nothing to do with the statue.

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

No antifa shows up, no one gets hurt. They can organize to spread hate, but that's not the same thing as putting on a face mask and attacking an elderly person in a wheel chair because he's wearing the wrong colors. Go ahead, demonstrate that there would have been violence and bloodshed by the group with the permit to demonstrate if the one without the permit hadn't shown up.
giphy.gif

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

I know why they organized that shit. And that statue was just an excuse. Jews won't replace us had nothing to do with the statue.
you know. yep, you hang on to that. are you a god?

1586282357944.png

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

Are you saying that the president was wrong when he said there were fine people among the violent counter protesters?

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

Christian Cantwell and a number of others came for a fight. Antifa did not run that car into a crowd of people.

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

Christian Cantwell and a number of others came for a fight. Antifa did not run that car into a crowd of people.
how do you know? no one knows who that dude was. He wasn't on the side of those with a permit. he wouldn't have been in a car. funny huh? why were they, Antifa, in the street? I heard that can be dangerous, one could get hit by a car. Doh!!!

1586283201145.png

What are Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson's "qualifications? They've made a cottage industry out of supposedly speaking for black Americans for decades now. The reason that people HATE Diamond and Silk is because they're black and they like Trump!

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

Are you saying that the president was wrong when he said there were fine people among the violent counter protesters?
Trump said there were fine people on both sides. One side was white supremacists. So there were fine people on one side.

Nobody knows more about infectious diseases than Dr Diamond and Dr Silk.

Trump should dump that clown Fauci and replace him with real doctors.

They nominated Bush.....

That is what he said

Trump said there were fine people on both sides. One side was white supremacists. So there were fine people on one side.

That's a deliberate distortion on your part of what Trump said, IM2! He was referring to people on both sides of the issue of whether or not to have Civil War statues that memorialized Confederates.
Which makes you liar and not a particularly good one!

How do they represent conservatives? I never heard of them. Many their ideas are supporting Republicans and the far right. I don't consider them conservatives, they seem more like Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back