Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.
Conservatives lower standards all the time.....

They nominated Bush.....

Then they nominated McCain/Palin...

Then they nominated Romney....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"
you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

History has shown us who the racist are.
Those who created the kkk, demofks and they still own it

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Demofks are kkk bubba, get used to your party past drama queen

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.
nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

Actually I am not, the KKK supported Trump. Racist support Trump. Right wing radicals support Trump. These are given facts.
they are in the US, and allowed to vote for whomever they want. didn't you know that? wow. dude, you sure don't know much about america.

Here, a link for you to go to to get you some learning about america. Learn about the evil the demofks really are.

and so you really know the party involved

Last edited:

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.
Kind of like how everybody laughs at white liberals who fall all over themselves trying to look empathetic when they're actually showing paternalistic contempt.

So they showed paternalistic contempt when they nominated an black man and voted for him twice for president and still today look to him and his wife for leadership. Is there no end to republican gaslighting and race baiting.
They show paternalistic contempt when they act like "the black man" can't make it without their help, that he needs lower standards than "the white man" in order to compete. That's just one example, and you of all people should be totally aware of it.

They nominated Bush.....

I am sure to you -- the "conservative standard" has definitely been lowered when it comes to the candidates you nominate..

However, being in favor of equal protections under the law is not "lowering standards"
you truly are a pathetic human huh? people don't think like you they are racist. got it.

Again right wing, conservative, republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Doesn't change the fact that your party today has the mindset of the sheet wearer.
nothing changed. Demofks are kkk. nothing changed. you're just confused. we get it.

Actually I am not, the KKK supported Trump. Racist support Trump. Right wing radicals support Trump. These are given facts.
they are in the US, and allowed to vote for whomever they want. didn't you know that? wow. dude, you sure don't know much about america.

Of course they are and who said they couldn't vote for whoever they want. Voting for someone and shining and yassa bossin is 2 different things.

Here, a link for you to go to to get you some learning about america.

I already know about Klan history, we are talking about today.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
2 Bootlicking, ass clowns that make black folks all over America look like fools.
They are black and you are attacking them, which means you are racist against blacks. You hate blacks. I've seen how this works...

No, we're attacking them because they are morons....and not doctors, or health professionals. Just another couple of hacks with a microphone and a podcast. I'd no more pay attention to what they say than I would the drunk guy at the bar who keeps shouting at the TV.

They nominated Bush.....

How about just EQUAL standards.
Sure, why not? But when race gets you a lower standard, that's paternalistic contempt.

They nominated Bush.....

Sure, why not? But when race gets you a lower standard, that's paternalistic contempt.
Race doesn't get you a lower standard........that is just more bullshit

And then you morons wonder why there is so little support from black folks for your party and/or "conservative" ideology

• Thanks

They nominated Bush.....

And then you morons wonder why there is so little support from black folks for your party and/or "conservative" ideology
Really? Schools don't admit students with lower grades because of the color of their skin? Police departments don't promote officers with lower test scores because of the color of their skin? Don't pretend these things do not happen.

They nominated Bush.....

Really? Schools don't admit students with lower grades because of the color of their skin? Police departments don't promote officers with lower test scores because of the color of their skin? Don't pretend these things do not happen.

How many white officers have been promoted with lower test scores because of the color of their skin?

How many schools have admitted white students with lower test scores?

Don't you pretend that these things do not happen.

• Thanks

They nominated Bush.....

Do the “tests” evaluate an officers ability to deal with a minority community?

• Thanks
So I see we have the dumb affirmative action low test scores argument coming from the racists. So racists, have you ever asked yourself how many years was it that lesser qualified whites were admitted into colleges or promoted in police departments and other places only because of their color? Seems like there is a collective amnesia among a certain type of white person relative to American history that needs to be cured.

They nominated Bush.....

Like it has for whites since 1776?

They nominated Bush.....

Is that a criteria for promotion, or is it something you are positing without knowing? The tests establish a standard set of knowledge required to perform a job and when skin color allows a candidate to succeed with a lower score, that's tacitly stating that the candidate cannot compete on a level playing field.

They nominated Bush.....

Like it has for whites since 1776?
What lower standards on objectively measured criteria have white people been given since the Civil Rights era? You can complain about slavery all you want, but that's not today, and has nothing to do with the contempt democrats display toward minorities.

They nominated Bush.....

Is that a criteria for promotion, or is it something you are positing without knowing? The tests establish a standard set of knowledge required to perform a job and when skin color allows a candidate to succeed with a lower score, that's tacitly stating that the candidate cannot compete on a level playing field.

Standard tests evaluate memorizing obscure facts and laws. Good things to know but there are no “tests” that evaluate your ability to interact with the public.

Black police officers were hired not so much because they tested well but because white officers were doing such a poor job in minority communities

So I see we have the dumb affirmative action low test scores argument coming from the racists. So racists, have you ever asked yourself how many years was it that lesser qualified whites were admitted into colleges or promoted in police departments and other places only because of their color? Seems like there is a collective amnesia among a certain type of white person relative to American history that needs to be cured.
Do you claim that black candidates really need lower test scores in order to succeed? I say they do not. I say black candidates are perfectly capable of matching or exceeding the scores of their white counterparts, in part because they have had to work harder to overcome bigotry. Allowing them to succeed with lower scores is displaying contempt for what they've accomplished.

They nominated Bush.....

Standard tests evaluate memorizing obscure facts and laws. Good things to know but there are no “tests” that evaluate your ability to interact with the public.

Black police officers were hired not so much because they tested well but because white officers were doing such a poor job in minority communities
Is that a stated criteria for promotion, and should it be? Either way, that's not the argument. You're minimizing the knowledge an officer has to have of CURRENT, not obscure, facts and laws. He has to know all the laws in effect so he knows if someone is breaking one, and he then has to know exactly how to handle any reaction a suspect may have. Allowing an officer to be hired or promoted with lower scores is an admission that he cannot compete on a level playing field, and that's not right.

They nominated Bush.....

How many white officers have been promoted with lower test scores because of the color of their skin?

Nice, you were able to regurgitate my statements. Now, if you would be so nice as to show that it's actually happening instead of trying for a "I know you are, but what am I" argument worthy of a playground...

I'll even help you. Some white students have been admitted to college with low scores because Daddy gave the school a lot of money. That has nothing to do with skin color, but it happens.

They nominated Bush.....

Of course they are and who said they couldn't vote for whoever they want. Voting for someone and shining and yassa bossin is 2 different things.

Here, a link for you to go to to get you some learning about america.

I already know about Klan history, we are talking about today.
if they are allowed to vote for whoever they want how is that trump's responsibility? still can't figure that one out can you?

And no, you have no knowledge of kkk today, if you actually did know, you'd know that demofks own the kkk. I gave you all the information, hitlery and her love for them was out there, I posted the picture of her kissing the klan grand poobob Robert Byrd. Son, your absence of brain matter is duly noted.

They nominated Bush.....

there isn't more support because of fear from the demofks taking them out. I already noted that. The demofks won't let their kids go to better schools to learn. If they did, they'd actually learn something. And about the kkk'r demofks.

They nominated Bush.....

well if you have knowledge of such things, post a link where that happened.

anyone calling anyone else a racist is the racist. The blacks didn't authorize you to stand up for them. It is you that feel they are inferior and you feel they need your help. They don't, and they are offended at your bigotry.

Forum List

Back