Diamond & Silk Exposes The Truth About CoronaVirus Deaths

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....

There is definitely something to be said about the sudden rise in the number of deaths -- which all came about the minute Trump declared he wanted businesses back open by Easter --- it is further proof that the Democrats are deliberately trying to ruin the economy and inflate the number of deaths to hurt Trump......

"Here's another thing. My president said, on March the 24th — Tuesday, this past week — my president said that he would love for America to be back up and running' -- Silk continued. "Instantaneously, you had the media calling President Trump out. He want it open by Easter. He want this open by Easter — I said, 'Now watch the number of deaths go up. Watch everything increase, because they wanted to make it look bad in front of our eyes.' Here it is, five days later. As of yesterday, it jumped from 25,489 cases up to 121,478 cases. It went from 307 deaths to 2,026 deaths in five days. "

In a post a few weeks ago, I floated the idea of Diamond & Silk potentially being a republican candidate for president in 2024 -- this is one of the reasons why...because they brilliantly exposed the truth about how the media and the Democrats are deliberately lying about the number of deaths to make Trump look bad -- when Cuomo talks about all of the people dying in his city -- someone should call the morgues and funeral homes to verify these deaths -- Project Veritas should go undercover and expose the lies about these deaths....
Who are those two women and what are their qualifications?

They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president

More conservative “healthcare experts” chime in

They was dat uppa lebba management for DunkaFukkaDonut but got fired for incompetence and eating up all the profits

They are 2 women who were democrats until Trump was elected and became multi-millionaires for their support of Trump and their ability to own the libs....

That is definitely a qualification to speak on a wide range of subjects.....and certainly a qualification to be president
Oh so a couple of nobodies with no credentials or expertise other than making YouTube videos?

YEah I'm not going to listen to them. The question is why would you?

Oh so a couple of nobodies with no credentials or expertise other than making YouTube videos?

Because they are smart and rich and successful....they are not like those other "blacks" .....plus Trump likes them and he is also smart and rich...and successful.....

Good God.... is this the new source for information??
I made fun of MSNBC the other day for bringing on Sean Penn to get his opinion.... this is exactly the same. They are a couple Youtubers.

Good lord.

Elmhurst Hospital, Queens NY Epicenter of CoV, pt 1&2

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

Good God.... is this the new source for information??
I made fun of MSNBC the other day for bringing on Sean Penn to get his opinion.... this is exactly the same. They are a couple Youtubers.

Good lord.
Having your own show on Fox isn't being a couple of YouTubers

Why do you downgrade them as just a couple of YouTubers?

Because of how they embarrass themselves daily??

So why does Fox News, Trump and the "conservative movement" give "just a couple of youtubers" so much clout and money??

Screen-Shot-2020-03-02-at-11.12.45-AM.png

I remember a time when "conservatives" tried to downgrade Trump like that....until they voted for him

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Because they are smart and rich and successful....they are not like those other "blacks" .....plus Trump likes them and he is also smart and rich...and successful.....
Two of our Presidents most trusted advisors

The didn't get paid because they were women. You forgot the main qualification, the were BLACK WOMEN who support trump and they must be exposed to the utmost by the right wing in the hopes of getting just enough blacks to vote republican so trump can win a second term. They only want 20 percent, if the other 80 percent of blacks hate trumps ass, it doesn't matter, just get enough blacks to get him elected again. Then the two fat chocolate birds will be sent packing.

What these two dumbass cows don't understand is that you are not respected for being a lapdog flunky, folks on the right laugh at these 2 like you would someone in a minstrel show. It's a disgrace the way they are allowing themselves to be mad fools out of.

Still not going to listen to them

Forum List

Back