DHS: White Americans Support The Taliban And Are Poised to Carry Out Terror Attacks At Any Moment

Who are these non-whites being imported? Mexicans and Afghanis are Caucasians. Is the problem simply your deep-seated racism?
It has to do with communist democrats consistently referring to Mexicans and Afghans as brown people. I don't give a flying fuck if you call me a racist. It does not hurt my feelings. Hence it will not shut me up.

It has to do with communist democrats consistently referring to Mexicans and Afghans as brown people. I don't give a flying fuck if you call me a racist. It does not hurt my feelings. Hence it will not shut me up.
Okay, racist puke.

Just like you, white supremacists admire the Taliban.

Wayiss, Waycross, WAAAYYYYCCCISSSS. WAAAA WAAAY
images.jpeg.jpg

Anything to distract from Biden's endless parade of failures and humiliations. You would think they would tire of the whole right-wing threat fantasy though.
You'd also think they'd feel the need to stage at least ONE false flag. I guess we'll see one soon enough. Any way they try to sell this abortion of a regime, there are just too damned many white Americans to demonize and expect to sufficiently cow to reach their tyrannical goals.

You'd also think they'd feel the need to stage at least ONE false flag. I guess we'll see one soon enough. Any way they try to sell this abortion of a regime, there are just too damned many white Americans to demonize and expect to sufficiently cow to reach their tyrannical goals.
The left wants to demonize the unvaccinated. They'll probably 'find' someone purposely spreading the Chinese Plague and get liberals all worked up about bioterrorists. Seems like the only thing left for them. Since everything else failed.

Is this to cover up Biden claiming that the Taliban is his partner in peace?

Democrats have a particular goal in mind when they demonize whites. That goal has a lot to do with the massive importation of non whites.
This is a way to sick The FBI and other alphabets on Trump supporters and anyone else who says our government is corrupt.

Forum List

Back