DeVoss shows how incompetent and unethical she is AGAIN

This is no joke,, people involved in education pushing public crap should be executed you have destroyed more lives

You are living proof of the uneducated you fraud.
Yea says the guy that can’t argue any topic just call names lol

You didn't provide anything............So your EVIDENCE IS A MYTH.........

Then show me proof that Public School Don't offer these CTE classes.
Like I mentioned, you are claiming knowledge of something of which you have no knowledge.
I gave reports and articles................Good and bad................how about you.........LOL

If Charters don't perform ..........they get AXED..........not so with Public schools........and many Charter schools have done well..................But your part wants them ALL GONE.

The last article showed the main benefits of Charter schools
It didn't show the benefit over the whole. The data presented was for the whole, when it was being argued that we are falling behind other countries.

Then, data was presented showing some charter schools (itself a process of selection, instantly biasing the results) performing better than the US average. That does not argue that charter schools improve our average proficiency vs. other countries. How are you solving the fact that we are falling behind, by making more charter schools (and more failed charter schools as well, many of which never even open, as the article I linked shows)..?

That argument has not been made. I say it cannot be made. Every little bit of performance you get above the average is coming at a cost to public schools. You are robbing Peter to Pay Paul, with a middle man taking a cut. Sometimes a large cut (100%, apparently). What a scam.
Five Reasons Why Independent Charters Outperform In-District Autonomous Schools

The Thread is a SCAM..................NOTHING MORE..........It is clear you only want SUGAR DADDY GOV'T in charge of EVERYTHING.

Even, if true, that charter schools perform better than public schools on average, and even if I would agree with every word of that article, you have not yet connected the dots to show this improves the average, or our rankings (which you brought up).

So, since you obviously do not plan to address this, ever, despite being the one who brought it up, I ask a question of you: is that actually because you don't care about any national averages? But, oh just maybe, you care more that the methods they use (in the successful charter schools) be followed?

Or, is it something else? These are simple questions, don't flake out on me yet.

The last article showed the main benefits of Charter schools
It didn't show the benefit over the whole. The data presented was for the whole, when it was being argued that we are falling behind other countries.

Then, data was presented showing some charter schools (itself a process of selection, instantly biasing the results) performing better than the US average. That does not argue that charter schools improve our average proficiency vs. other countries. How are you solving the fact that we are falling behind, by making more charter schools (and more failed charter schools as well, many of which never even open, as the article I linked shows)..?

That argument has not been made. I say it cannot be made. Every little bit of performance you get above the average is coming at a cost to public schools. You are robbing Peter to Pay Paul, with a middle man taking a cut. Sometimes a large cut (100%, apparently). What a scam.
Five Reasons Why Independent Charters Outperform In-District Autonomous Schools

The Thread is a SCAM..................NOTHING MORE..........It is clear you only want SUGAR DADDY GOV'T in charge of EVERYTHING.

Even, if true, that charter schools perform better than public schools on average, and even if I would agree with every word of that article, you have not yet connected the dots to show this improves the average, or our rankings (which you brought up).

So, since you obviously do not plan to address this, ever, despite being the one who brought it up, I ask a question of you: is that actually because you don't care about any national averages? But, oh just maybe, you care more that the methods they use (in the successful charter schools) be followed?

Or, is it something else? These are simple questions, don't flake out on me yet.
Your interpretation of the articles I presented don't make them correct..............There are pros and cons to everything.............but your side wants to AXE them all..........even when some are doing well.............Why would you want to do that.

And the video of Devoes in this attack OP shows nothing the Op claims.

I gave reports and articles................Good and bad................how about you

What is the Quality of CTE classes at these charter schools?

Do they teach Welding, like Public HS's do?
Do they have a small engines class and a full metal shop and wood shop, like most Public HS's do?
How about culinary classes? They got kitchens?

Curious on your knowledge.

I gave reports and articles................Good and bad................how about you

What is the Quality of CTE classes at these charter schools?

Do they teach Welding, like Public HS's do?
Do they have a small engines class and a full metal shop and wood shop, like most Public HS's do?
How about culinary classes? They got kitchens?

Curious on your knowledge.

Is Votech their focus? Short answer, NO!

Is Votech their focus? Short answer, NO!

Short response.
So what is their focus?
A choice to Students.......providing education to those that would rather have their students go there......Competition to the Public Schools........Some are considered higher learning centers for Math and Science........others varies..........depends on the Non profit or for profit people who push the school........could be a private Catholic school..........trying to allow more kids to go there instead of the meet grinder public system.

1. WHAT IS THEIR FOCUS?

All schools now TEACH THE TEST..........Standardized tests don't make a better education.........don't mean the children know more if they pass..........And it is Gov't Bureaucracy that MICRO MANAGES the Teachers......Many Teachers are ticked off with TEACHING THE TEST............

Meet 4 Teachers Whose Resignation Letters Went Viral - WeAreTeachers

For Hawkins, teaching is more than a job; it’s a calling.

“From my first day of teaching, I knew how to make a connection with my students and engage the reluctant learner,” she says. “I taught high school for 11 years and absolutely loved it.”

Like most successful teachers, Hawkins emphasized connection over curriculum. But over time, “with the legislation, especially with Race to the Top and Common Core, it became all about the curriculum,” she says. “The curriculum was the magic pixie dust that was going to make these kids successful.”

The decision to leave the classroom was “heartbreaking,” Hawkins says. And though she’s currently teaching at the college level, “it’s not the same,” she says. “It’s not really what I feel called to do.” So she continues to advocate for teachers and for common sense, connection and compassion over curriculum.

Conti, a 40-year teaching veteran, stepped down from his post as a high school history teacher at Westhill High School in Syracuse, NY in 2013, but he hasn’t stopped teaching. He stays in touch with hundreds of his former students via Facebook, many of whom now teach history and social studies at schools throughout the nation. “They still contact me and ask for advice,” Conti says. “I’ll give them some ideas of what I did in the past and have them try it and see if it works.”

If educational trends had gone in another direction, it’s likely that Conti would still be in the classroom. But “the bureaucracy,” he says, “had gotten to the point of ridiculousness. Testing became more important than teaching, and you can’t test your way to nirvana.”

Take your yes or no question and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..................Political hit by a BS politician......

Yes or no........as she tried to answer that the ACCUSATIONS WERE DEBUNKED......

Slow news night huh...............grasping for something to be outraged about.............LOL

Yet she couldn't say what was debunked about them. Her own department defines a charter school that stays open for 3 years is a success. More than 40% of charter schools that receive funds either never open or close before 3 years. How can she say that is debunked??
Your right she COULDN'T...........because he wanted a YES OR NO LAWYERS ANSWER.........

Political BS.......................She asked for time to talk about it but WAS DENIED..........Yes or No.........Yes or No.........BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There is a reason that people don't like DONUT EATING LAWYERS......Thankyou for reminding me why............LOL

DeVos Takes Tough Stance as Congressional Democrats Hammer Her on Budget Cuts, School Choice

The inspector General office did a report......and they are attempting to correct them.....................And why the hell do the Dems HATE CHARTER SCHOOLS ANYWAYS....

Oh......they don't like people having choices........
:CryingCow:
Donut eating!

damn you’re stupid

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.
Handing the keys to a blind ideologue just isn't a good idea, in any governmental capacity.

This is just another examples of how our binary, all-or-nothing climate is hurting us.

Every time this woman is questioned, she shows how donating lots of money to Trump will get you a great appointment, even if you have no idea how to do the job.

/——/ Are you still beating yourself wife? It’s a yes or no question.

Devoss is living proof that you rise to your level of incompetence.
Is that what she’s proof of?

I think she’s proof that money corrupts
LOL

The very heart of this battle is OVER MONEY............Dems want the vouchers gone..........and end Charter Schools and their funding............which is public funding but gives parents and option to a different school that might be better for their kids in their opinion.

The Public school system wants ALL THE MONEY in ONLY PUBLIC SCHOOLS........and wants to deny COMPETITION from Charter Schools which gives parents a choice.

1rcbhe.jpg

Last edited:
Take your yes or no question and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..................Political hit by a BS politician......

Yes or no........as she tried to answer that the ACCUSATIONS WERE DEBUNKED......

Slow news night huh...............grasping for something to be outraged about.............LOL

Yet she couldn't say what was debunked about them. Her own department defines a charter school that stays open for 3 years is a success. More than 40% of charter schools that receive funds either never open or close before 3 years. How can she say that is debunked??
Your right she COULDN'T...........because he wanted a YES OR NO LAWYERS ANSWER.........

Political BS.......................She asked for time to talk about it but WAS DENIED..........Yes or No.........Yes or No.........BLAH BLAH BLAH.

There is a reason that people don't like DONUT EATING LAWYERS......Thankyou for reminding me why............LOL

DeVos Takes Tough Stance as Congressional Democrats Hammer Her on Budget Cuts, School Choice

The inspector General office did a report......and they are attempting to correct them.....................And why the hell do the Dems HATE CHARTER SCHOOLS ANYWAYS....

Oh......they don't like people having choices........
:CryingCow:
Donut eating!

damn you’re stupid
You've never heard that saying.........LOL

You must be YOUNG...........LOL

Are you young.......YES OR NO
:abgg2q.jpg:

yea, obama would never say buy a senate seat from Rod Blagojevich, would he?

maybe this is why people argue with you so much. you're very 1 sided in your views but very heavy handed in passing out the GUILTY verdicts.

maybe this is why people argue with you so much. you're very 1 sided in your views but very heavy handed in passing out the GUILTY verdicts.

You think Obama wanted to buy his own senate seat? You don't know what you are talking about again.

You think Obama wanted to buy his own senate seat? You don't know what you are talking about again.

just saying his own district sold them like candy. he had zero experience also except for "community organizer".

all i'm doing is saying the standards you bitch about only seem to be a problem when those who benefit you don't like. anyone you like, it's cool. most people refer to that as hypocrisy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back