Devin Nunez is stepping down to be CEO of trump media

Not really. Worked with and for those kind for years, helping make their crap work, and got no problem with them. Guess I got skipped on a requisite jealousy gene, and am really a very simple creature with simple needs, that I have no problem providing for.
Which is why you just criticized one.

Which is why you just criticized one.
Nunez? BS. Don't get me wrong, I don't withhold comment or defer just because somebody owns, manages or has owned a business. You really do that sort of thing? Sounds Weassley and unsure of yourself. Is that what it took for you to get by? What made you that way? Bad test scores that you believed in or cheated to get the scores you got, so knew you didn't have it to go?
I don't care for him, because he is a poor judge of character, so may not have much himself, as would make him accepting of that sort of thing. Also, he is a backer of any word or play by Donny, so I have little respect for trumpers in general.

Nunez? BS. Don't get me wrong, I don't withhold comment or defer just because somebody owns, manages or has owned a business. You really do that sort of thing? Sounds Weassley and unsure of yourself. Is that what it took for you to get by? What made you that way? Bad test scores that you believed in or cheated to get the scores you got, so knew you didn't have it to go?
I don't care for him, because he is a poor judge of character, so may not have much himself, as would make him accepting of that sort of thing. Also, he is a backer of any word or play by Donny, so I have little respect for trumpers in general.
You really do that sort of thing?

You just put words into my mouth in order to defend the fact that you just did what you accused me of doing.
At least 50% of the business owners I know or have met are ruthless scumbags.
My interest in any business is restricted to the quality and price of the product(s).

You really do that sort of thing?

You just put words into my mouth in order to defend the fact that you just did what you accused me of doing.
At least 50% of the business owners I know or have met are ruthless scumbags.
My interest in any business is restricted to the quality and price of the product(s).
You sound like a trader. I was just a little organizational guy, that got things done from the inside to make thing work, produce the products in quantity and quality (you spoke of) at a price point inline with and to support a growing business plan, an operational guy.

You sound like a trader. I was just a little organizational guy, that got things done from the inside to make thing work, produce the products in quantity and quality (you spoke of) at a price point inline with and to support a growing business plan, an operational guy.
I've worked for Banks, Brokerage Firms and actual product producers...scumbags.

I've worked for Banks, Brokerage Firms and actual product producers...scumbags.
I never regarded banks and brokerage firms as actual product producers, and have little experience, with them, except as result of the crash of 08-09.

Truth to power is back.
Yes. The truth is back.

Jewish space lasers started California's forest fires. Trump has a replacement for Obamacare. Covid is a hoax and will just go away all by itself. Trump didn't know about the payment to Stormy Daniels. Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide. Ted Cruz's dad took part in JFK's assassination. Ilhan Omar partied on the anniversary of 9/11. Five million illegals voted in the 2016 election. The noise from windmills causes cancer. Fred Trump was born in Germany. You need ID to buy a box of cereal. Democrats want to give illegal immigrants cars. Kamala Harris supports MS-13. The polar ice caps are at record levels. Comet Pizza is a pedophile sex ring. We don't have any chess grandmasters in the US. Obama was born in Kenya. Mexico is going to pay for The Wall.

Thank goodness these and so many other "truths" now have an outlet to spread like wildfire!

No, what are his qualifications not beliefs. What is his C level experience on the media industry? What companies has he profitably run? What's his experience running a company through a complete business cycle? What are his industry contacts?

Why the fuck do you care? You're not paying his salary. Trump can hire who the fuck he wants to. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back