Devin Nunes vows to sue the Washington Post...

People that dont want Russia determining the POTUS give a fuck. Are you really that fucking stupid that you actually want a POTUS that Russia is trying to put into power?

On second thought....never mind. You really are that stupid.

:lmao::lol::laughing0301::71::21:
were-gladvoutre-home-the-russians-pooped-in-the-hallway-my-9490833.png

I wonder if the Washington Post has warned us that Democrats are coming for our guns.
Probably not.

I was watching a video of Biden at a recent town hall. He stated that he is going to bring an end to lawsuit protection of gun manufacturers if elected. That would mean cities and states could sue them right out of business, which of course means no guns for Americans to buy.

It's about time someone did.

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News Friday that he plans to sue The Washington Post over a report that claimed he went to the White House and told President Trump of purported testimony by a top intelligence official that Moscow is working to reelect the president in November.

The report also claimed that Trump "erupted" at Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire -- who is being replaced by Richard Grenell weeks before Maguire's "acting" tenure limit is reached March 11. A source who spoke to Trump about Grenell and Maguire told Fox News Thursday that the president did not appear to be upset in any way with Maguire.

Devin Nunes vows to sue Washington Post over 'demonstrably false' report he told Trump of intel testimony

Bezos gave $10B to fake Climate Change, he can give $10B to Nunes

Yeah - that's what's happening you stupid ass. Bernie is gonna be Trump's running mate.
Wapo reports both are being helped by Russia you dumbass.
Ok dickface russia wants both Trump and Bernie to be president. BTW - who gives a fuck?
People that dont want Russia determining the POTUS give a fuck. Are you really that fucking stupid that you actually want a POTUS that Russia is trying to put into power?

Hey dumfuck - I never seen one Russian voting at the polls in 2016. If they were there, they spoke perfect English. So unless they were placed in the electoral college somehow, they never voted. Dumbass.
Youre ignorance doesnt really qualify as respected observational notes. Youre too stupid to realize someone is a Russian even if they kicked you in the nuts while doing the vodka dance.
You must be today's internet witty guy. Get the fuck outta here.

Wapo reports both are being helped by Russia you dumbass.
Ok dickface russia wants both Trump and Bernie to be president. BTW - who gives a fuck?

Hey dumfuck - I never seen one Russian voting at the polls in 2016. If they were there, they spoke perfect English. So unless they were placed in the electoral college somehow, they never voted. Dumbass.
Youre ignorance doesnt really qualify as respected observational notes. Youre too stupid to realize someone is a Russian even if they kicked you in the nuts while doing the vodka dance.
You must be today's internet witty guy. Get the fuck outta here.
Yeah I will do that when you grow a spine and make me.

It's about time someone did.

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News Friday that he plans to sue The Washington Post over a report that claimed he went to the White House and told President Trump of purported testimony by a top intelligence official that Moscow is working to reelect the president in November.

The report also claimed that Trump "erupted" at Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire -- who is being replaced by Richard Grenell weeks before Maguire's "acting" tenure limit is reached March 11. A source who spoke to Trump about Grenell and Maguire told Fox News Thursday that the president did not appear to be upset in any way with Maguire.

Devin Nunes vows to sue Washington Post over 'demonstrably false' report he told Trump of intel testimony

Nunes is weine. He 45's butt boy. He knows what he did and the WaPo reported it.

I wonder if the Washington Post has warned us that Democrats are coming for our guns.
Probably not.

I was watching a video of Biden at a recent town hall. He stated that he is going to bring an end to lawsuit protection of gun manufacturers if elected. That would mean cities and states could sue them right out of business, which of course means no guns for Americans to buy.

How do you think Biden is going to gain that much control of the judicial branch?

Forum List

Back