Detroit police release video of man firing at cops before officers fatally shoot him

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Another reason why police agencies should all be wearing bodycams. Only a criminal or someone trying to hide something wouldn't want video to be available to defend them. Clearly these officers are exonerated.

Detroit police release video of man firing at cops before officers fatally shoot him

Newly released body and dash-camera footage by Detroit police in a deadly officer-involved shooting shows the suspect fired at police first before officers fatally shot him.

The death of 20-year-old Hakeem Littleton Friday sparked protests throughout the city, but Police Chief James Craig said the video puts rumors that Littleton was unarmed to bed.

Craig said at a news conference following the shooting that Littleton was no more than 3 feet away from officers when he suddenly pulled an automatic pistol out of his pocket and began shooting at officers as they faced each other.

Another reason why police agencies should all be wearing bodycams. Only a criminal or someone trying to hide something wouldn't want video to be available to defend them. Clearly these officers are exonerated.

Newly released body and dash-camera footage by Detroit police in a deadly officer-involved shooting shows the suspect fired at police first before officers fatally shot him.

The death of 20-year-old Hakeem Littleton Friday sparked protests throughout the city, but Police Chief James Craig said the video puts rumors that Littleton was unarmed to bed.

Craig said at a news conference following the shooting that Littleton was no more than 3 feet away from officers when he suddenly pulled an automatic pistol out of his pocket and began shooting at officers as they faced each other.

What a stupid man, pulling a gun on the police.

It doesn't matter anymore.
Democrat thugs riot anyway. Doesn't matter if the shooting is completely justified......they don't want justice.....they just want their way all of the time.

And once AGAIN... we see for the liberals/leftist that only narrative matters. As Democratic candidate Biden clearly said.. "we care more about truth than facts". And "truth" can be whatever you want it to be.
Will this video elicit apologies from the left and the left media jumping to conclusions AGAIN??

Why would you pull a gun on that many cops?
Did he think it would turn out differently?
Even more of a mystery, why would anyone use a .25 for anything?

They lack any tactical knowledge.
I always love the guy who's running and turns in mid stride and starts shooting.
They cant hit shit while facing a target,how the hell do they expect to hit anything Annie Oakley style?
Why not round a corner,post up and shoot when the cop rounds the corner?

I always love the guy who's running and turns in mid stride and starts shooting.
They cant hit shit while facing a target,how the hell do they expect to hit anything Annie Oakley style?
I had one once. I bought it for 40 dollars with no magazine from a tool man. I finally found a mag for it and it was the most unreliable pistol I have ever seen.

I had one once. I bought it for 40 dollars with no magazine from a tool man. I finally found a mag for it and it was the most unreliable pistol I have ever seen.

The only thing going for the yard apes piece is it was a Beretta.
I had a Raven .25 I traded a half Oz of weed for....boy did I get screwed.

This is a case we call Felony Stupid, and the penalty in this matter was capital punishment.

I have no heartburn with this. That does not mean I am happy. Only that I see nothing wrong with the shooting. I generally speaking do not even raise issues when a weapon is seen. I object when the cops shoot someone who MIGHT have a gun.

Forum List

Back