Detroit man loses both arms making a bomb in his home

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2021
A Detroit man lost both arms when a bomb he was making blew up. Surprisingly, this happened over 48 hours ago as I write this and I've heard nothing on TV news. The few web news pages about it, though they're able to tell the man's age, and that he has been arrested in the past for bomb making (yet still is not in prison) and that he was under investigation by the Detroit PD - and yet no name or photo of the man given.

I can't possibly say for sure with as little information as they're telling us up to now but I can only assume that the guy wasn't a Trump voter or we'd have definitely heard the story, the name, the photo, and every tweet the guy ever sent.

A Detroit man lost both arms when a bomb he was making blew up. Surprisingly, this happened over 48 hours ago as I write this and I've heard nothing on TV news. The few web news pages about it, though they're able to tell the man's age, and that he has been arrested in the past for bomb making (yet still is not in prison) and that he was under investigation by the Detroit PD - and yet no name or photo of the man given.

I can't possibly say for sure with as little information as they're telling us up to now but I can only assume that the guy wasn't a Trump voter or we'd have definitely heard the story, the name, the photo, and every tweet the guy ever sent.

Michigan is fast becoming America's Afghanistan.

Barry Hussein's political guru and off and on partner was a genuine domestic terrorist. Bill Ayers was involved in the making of a bomb that accidentally blew up and killed members of his gang. That makes him guilty of felony murder as well as about a hundred other charges involving terrorism and bombing. He never did a day in jail and today he is a professor in a Chicago university. WTF happened?

Making a bomb is easy, it's making a bomb that blows up when you want it to blow up that's hard.

Lost a hand, not both arms.

I'd put money on him being a white guy...

Michael Liburdi

1655235175488.png

Lost a hand, not both arms.

I'd put money on him being a white guy...

Michael Liburdi

View attachment 657930

Well, that's more than was available when I created the thread. I'm curious about what made you jump to the conclusion, even if correctly, that he was white. I didn't find enough information to indicate anything about his race and I didn't make any conclusions about race.

The only conclusion I came to was that it wasn't a Trump voter because, if it had been, it would have been front page news, and half of all prime time news coverage on TV would have been about it.

The brilliant, perhaps the top criminal investigator the world has ever known, Bill Dwyer, Police Commissioner in Warren, the town where it happened, made this statement:

"All indications are that the explosives were dangerous."

Well, that's more than was available when I created the thread. I'm curious about what made you jump to the conclusion, even if correctly, that he was white. I didn't find enough information to indicate anything about his race and I didn't make any conclusions about race.

The only conclusion I came to was that it wasn't a Trump voter because, if it had been, it would have been front page news, and half of all prime time news coverage on TV would have been about it.

The first article said there were other explosives, many guns, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. I Figured he was white. The picture of the house, the cars in the driveway, and the seemingly all white fire crew... :dunno:

The third article is where I found his photo. And a scary one at that...

He doesn't give me a Trumper vibe, but you never can tell...

The first article said there were other explosives, many guns, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. I Figured he was white. The picture of the house, the cars in the driveway, and the seemingly all white fire crew... :dunno:

He looks like an arab.

Wow! You don't know any black people who mow their lawns? I'm going to go with IM2 and Superbadbrutha on this one: you're a racist.

Forum List

Back