Detriot Lions 5-0 First time since 1956

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I have to say, After decades of disappointment I am hesitant to get on the Lions Band Wagon, But I have to admit from what I have seen to date, the lions have got to be one of the most improved Teams ever, and are Definitely one of the Best Teams in the NFL this year.

The QB, is smart, and very Good.
the Running game started slow, but there Potential is definitely there.

What really makes them great though is the Defense. The D Line is just Amazing, and so deep, they can keep rotating in fresh players that are all very talented.
The Secondary is extremely good.

I think this year for the lions all Boils down to Staffard. If he can stay Healthy, there is no limit to what they can do.

Green Bay is the only real Roadblock.

Yeah, I was there. Fuckers. only good thing about the trip was Greektown.

I have to say, After decades of disappointment I am hesitant to get on the Lions Band Wagon, But I have to admit from what I have seen to date, the lions have got to be one of the most improved Teams ever, and are Definitely one of the Best Teams in the NFL this year.

What really makes them great though is the Defense. The D Line is just Amazing, and so deep, they can keep rotating in fresh players that are all very talented.

I think this year for the lions all Boils down to Staffard. If he can stay Healthy, there is no limit to what they can do.

lets just take a breath charles...they have a last place schedule, their points allowed is 4th but they are in the middle of the pack in all other categories, soooooo.

Keep the faith but, well, you know. day B da Lions so ....:eusa_whistle:

lets just take a breath charles...they have a last place schedule, their points allowed is 4th but they are in the middle of the pack in all other categories, soooooo.

only difference between their schedule and Green Bay's is two games.

only difference between their schedule and Green Bay's is two games.
only difference between a last place schedule and a first place schedule is two games. and I forgot the Bears actually won the division, cause it didn't end up meaning anything.

It is still early, they have plenty of time to tank.

I have to admit they do look good.

I have no illusions, the Lions are exceptional at snatching defeat from the Jaws of Victory, but this is definitely the best team they have fielded in a very long time.

They should have been beat by the Cowboys....Stupid Romo !

Have you seen the connections between 56 and this year they've brought up on ESPN? Not only the last year they went 5-0, the team they beat to go 6-0 was the 49ers, who they play this week. The quarterback for the Lions in 56 went to the same high school Stafford did, too!

I'm still hoping the Niners break the win streak, though. :lol:

Well, so much for the undefeated season, just a few inches separating victory from defeat. Ah well, back to the drawing board. Next game is Atlanta, and Michael Turner. He's harder to tackle than Gore is.

Well, so much for the undefeated season, just a few inches separating victory from defeat. Ah well, back to the drawing board. Next game is Atlanta, and Michael Turner. He's harder to tackle than Gore is.

The Niners have a better defense than Atlanta does, though. I'm expecting the Lions to bounce back and put up quite a few points.

Niners were solid. Lions looked surprisingly flat on their last drive. There seemed to be no sense of urgency. I like their chances against Atlanta though.

Forum List

Back