Details on George Floyd’s arrest for robbing and beating a pregnant woman at gunpoint

What a beautiful person we lost last week. So innocent.

George Floyd was arrested and convicted of robbing a woman after breaking into her home in a home invasion with several other men. He wanted money and drugs and when she didn’t have either, he pressed a gun against her stomach. Attached are photos of the court record of his conviction, as well as his extensive arrest record.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-19.png
He plead guilty.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-26.jpeg
The victim’s testimony.

upload_2020-5-29_20-55-35.png
The court’s documents showing Floyd’s full name, date of birth and the case number.

upload_2020-5-29_20-56-56.jpeg

David Dorn will get as much love from the media and celebrities when he is laid to rest....right?
all the excuses in the world dont justify the way he was killed,,,
The way he was killed does nothing to justify his many crimes, including holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
But for you and your racist ilk, he’s a saint!
I never said he was a saint,,in fact I said the opposite,,,
what I'm talking about is the way he was killed,,,,

and you making it about race makes you the racist not me,,,I'm focused on the manner of death and who did it not the color of their skin,,,
It sure sounded like you were attempting to deflect from his poor character by focusing on how he died. And we still don’t have all of the pertinents regarding that.
his past has nothing to do with how he died,,,
Bullshit! If he wasn’t a lifelong repeat offender he wouldn’t have committed yet another crime for which he was arrested.
You Floyd defenders are borderline insane.
I'm not defending floyd,,,I'm calling out another thug cop that doesnt have a problem beating people down,,as we see from his past complaints of abuse,,,
Separate issue.
it establishes a pattern,,,that now has cost a man his life without trial,,,
If he didn’t commit a crime he wouldn't have been in jeopardy. He put himself in that position.
What’s more, the cop has not had his day in court either. How’s your shoe taste?

George Floyd was arrested and convicted of robbing a woman after breaking into her home in a home invasion with several other men. He wanted money and drugs and when she didn’t have either, he pressed a gun against her stomach. Attached are photos of the court record of his conviction, as well as his extensive arrest record.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

The court’s documents showing Floyd’s full name, date of birth and the case number.

David Dorn will get as much love from the media and celebrities when he is laid to rest....right?
The way he was killed does nothing to justify his many crimes, including holding a pregnant woman at gunpoint.

and you making it about race makes you the racist not me,,,I'm focused on the manner of death and who did it not the color of their skin,,,
It sure sounded like you were attempting to deflect from his poor character by focusing on how he died. And we still don’t have all of the pertinents regarding that.
Bullshit! If he wasn’t a lifelong repeat offender he wouldn’t have committed yet another crime for which he was arrested.
I'm not defending floyd,,,I'm calling out another thug cop that doesnt have a problem beating people down,,as we see from his past complaints of abuse,,,
Separate issue.
If he didn’t commit a crime he wouldn't have been in jeopardy. He put himself in that position.
What’s more, the cop has not had his day in court either. How’s your shoe taste?
it was never determined if he committed a crime,,,they killed him before his due process,,,

and the cop will soon get his due process where all the facts will come out and a jury can determine his guilt or innocence,,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.
it was never determined if he committed a crime,,,they killed him before his due process,,,

and the cop will soon get his due process where all the facts will come out and a jury can determine his guilt or innocence,,,
You talk about due process but you don’t know that the cop killed him.
You’re cherry picking.

Suggest you stop attacking a dead man, who isn't around to defend himself.
I hate to disagree with you on this.
It was all preventable in the first place. If he had done what the officers asked him to do, before Chauvin decided to put his knee on his shoulder (not on his neck as the first video showed), he would still be alive today. It doesn't matter what the outcome is going to be - there will be people out there, just looking for an excuse to loot and riot after the verdict. Guilty or not.
People want to "rush to judgement", because that is how our nation has become now.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.
see now that due process has happened the reality is more clear and its looking like it was the drugs had more to do with the death than the knee on him,,

either way I dont like seeing a cop on top of a dying man,, its not a world I want to see,,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Only the good die young

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.
see now that due process has happened the reality is more clear and its looking like it was the drugs had more to do with the death than the knee on him,,

either way I dont like seeing a cop on top of a dying man,, its not a world I want to see,,,
Remove the glamorization of drug use and you reduce the risk of a cop with his knee on the neck of a dying drug-addict/criminal. Then you get that world.

Would things of been different if the woman Floyd robbed decided to resist and was murdered by Floyd who would of shot her dead? Just asking, would he still be the hero of the left?
No, he would then be a hero of the right!

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

Remove the glamorization of drug use and you reduce the risk of a cop with his knee on the neck of a dying drug-addict/criminal. Then you get that world.
I'm all for that,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,
It doesn’t help when the house speaker is sneaking in pro-pot legislation for her drug dealer son calling a dangerous drug (marijuana)‘therapeutic’.
She needs to go on that permanent Rwanda vacation with the Obama’s.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,
It doesn’t help when the house speaker is sneaking in pro-pot legislation for her drug dealer son calling a dangerous drug (marijuana)‘therapeutic’.
just like alcohol prohibition you make it legal and all the glamor and crime goes away and what youre left with is just people with problems and not the jackboot of the government on the necks of people that choose to treat their body like its theirs,,

You won’t read about that in The NYT! The Times briefly mentioned a “home invasion” in a single article about Floyd last June (27th paragraph, seriously). I guess they didn’t have space to mention Floyd’s pistol-whipping a pregnant woman.

Even the Houston Chronicle’s major retrospective of Floyd’s life skimmed past the violent home invasion in a few sentences about his period of “struggle”: “In 2009, Floyd went to prison after pleading guilty to aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.”

That was it, in a deep dive article on Floyd’s life that was 1,500 words long.

It seems like an intriguing story to me. How about an interview with the victim, media? Anyone interested? Nah, let’s get to the story on Chauvin’s taxes!

There have been hundreds of news stories on Chauvin’s alleged tax fraud. (George Floyd, I assume, was always punctilious about his taxes. Probably an early filer.)

Rioting is good for ratings. Don’t expect the media to report the truth

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,
just like alcohol prohibition you make it legal and all the glamor and crime goes away and what youre left with is just people with problems and not the jackboot of the government on the necks of people that choose to treat their body like its theirs,,
No, you make it legal and you just create more addiction.
Just make the illegal shit unglamorous.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

It seems every dead thug just leads to 2 more

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,
wasnt the case with alcohol,,

we have a choice,, keep it illegal and hunt down and kill for jail people that choose to treat their bodies like it belongs to them or legalize it and help them when they need it,,

not sure about you but I dont want to go down in history for being a person that hunted down and killed people for believing they owned their own bodies,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,

we have a choice,, keep it illegal and hunt down and kill for jail people that choose to treat their bodies like it belongs to them or legalize it and help them when they need it,,

not sure about you but I dont want to go down in history for being a person that hunted down and killed people for believing they owned their own bodies,,
It goes beyond their own bodies when they become a burden and a risk to others as a result of their addiction and behavior.

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,

It goes beyond their own bodies when they become a burden and a risk to others as a result of their addiction and behavior.
same could be said for alcohol,, and we already have laws for problems they might cause, as for burden thats a personal thing,,

again do you want to go down in history as a person that hunted down and killed or jailed people for what they did to themselves or not,, I dont,,

He plead guilty.

The victim’s testimony.

Separate issue.

You’re cherry picking.

I'm all for that,,

same could be said for alcohol,, and we already have laws for problems they might cause, as for burden thats a personal thing,,

again do you want to go down in history as a person that hunted down and killed or jailed people for what they did to themselves or not,, I dont,,
You don’t poke holes into a sinking ship.
Murder sucks so let’s legalize rape.

Forum List

Back