Zone1 Details of New Iran Deal Approved by Iran.T

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
This is going to cause considerable blowback by the Zionists,
The purpose was to never allow an agreement and that will be made obvious very soon, if not already.

America's dog has caught the car!

Israel will make that plain to see. A success by Biden or an utter failure to keep Iran under control?

This is going to cause considerable blowback by the Zionists,
The purpose was to never allow an agreement and that will be made obvious very soon, if not already.

America's dog has caught the car!

Israel will make that plain to see. A success by Biden or an utter failure to keep Iran under control?

So, you're an Anti-Semite?

What leftist isn't?

So, you're an Anti-Semite?

What leftist isn't?
An anti-semite with qualifications. The Zionism must be eliminated before they are the cause of a world war.

Those opposed to Zionism could very likely be dreaming up a plot to hit America again and it could be much bigger than 911!
If it's 'nuclear' then that could quite likely be seen by America as the justification to hit any country that's imagined to be responsible.

There have been ample warnings on America's support of Zionists.

An anti-semite with qualifications. The Zionism must be eliminated before they are the cause of a world war.

Those opposed to Zionism could very likely be dreaming up a plot to hit America again and it could be much bigger than 911!
If it's 'nuclear' then that could quite likely be seen by America as the justification to hit any country that's imagined to be responsible.

Yet you support and aid those people who are "dreaming up a plot to hit America again"

The truth is, you're a Muslim Supremacist.

And so? A success by Biden or an utter failure to keep Iran under control?
Your mindset is the only failure here. Believing you can “control” another is folly. The more you try to control the more resistance you encounter.
You want a relationship based on honesty and a rule of law you both can respect.
The USA should lift all the sanctions now being forced against Iran. Let the people of Iran benefit from free trade and Iran will in turn respect us instead of hating us.

:)-

Your mindset is the only failure here.
The USA should lift all the sanctions now being forced against Iran. Let the people of Iran benefit from free trade and Iran will in turn respect us instead of hating us.

In fact my mindset is in total agreement with that.

But surely you understand that Americans don't agree. They openly state that a war on Iran is the only way forward.

Lifting all sanctions with Iran would go a long way on preventing another 911 more severe in nature to the first one.

Being an American, I can tell you America does not support Zionism.
Zionists are clan minded. They represent a very small segment of the world's Jewish community. There are Jews and there are Zionists. They are not one and the same.

They openly state that a war on Iran is the only way forward.
They are Zionists who lie.

America needs to cut our ties with Israel.
America needs to stop giving them weapons of war.

Israel needs to learn how to respect its neighbors including the Palestinians.
If they do not change their ways soon, they will end up fulfilling God’s warning to them---

God’s words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so; it is being done in our lifetime;
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia
Going, going, going--- gone

2018-World_Jewish_Population_(AJYB,_DellaPergola)_DB_Final.pdf (jewishdatabank.org)
The Vanishing American Jew (nytimes.com)
Europe’s Jewish population | Pew Research Center

Last edited:
They are Zionists who lie.

America needs to cut our ties with Israel.
America needs to stop giving them weapons of war.

Israel needs to learn how to respect its neighbors including the Palestinians.
If they do not change their ways soon, they will end up fulfilling God’s warning to them---

God’s words are written in the Holy Bible and the following is what He said-----
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

& so; it is being done in your lifetime;
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia
Going, going, going--- gone

Op-Ed: Population boom? Why 7 billion isn’t enough - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
https://enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/632839
2018-World_Jewish_Population_(AJYB,_DellaPergola)_DB_Final.pdf (jewishdatabank.org)
The Vanishing American Jew (nytimes.com)
Europe’s Jewish population | Pew Research Center
I agree with everything you say, at least right up until you summon up your god. From there on I reject it.
We should be able to agree in spite of our differences on religion.

Being an American, I can tell you America does not support Zionism.
Zionists are clan minded. They represent a very small segment of the world's Jewish community. There are Jews and there are Zionists. They are not one and the same.
Zionists are the faction in that country that promotes the hate and the massacre of the Palestinian people, and all else associated with the support of the apartheid regime.

You need to understand that and then make yourself clear on not condemning Israel, the people of Israel (including Arabs), or the Jewish people.

In fact my mindset is in total agreement with that.

But surely you understand that Americans don't agree. They openly state that a war on Iran is the only way forward.

Lifting all sanctions with Iran would go a long way on preventing another 911 more severe in nature to the first one.
That is simply not true.

No one is calling for war with Iran.

BUT we will not permit Biden's sponsors to continue funding terrorism. We used a surgical strike to get rid of Iran's top terrorist Soliemani. As Iran works to develop weapons of mass destruction to further their terrorist ambitions, then strikes against them will be needed. With Iran it's about swatting mosquitoes.

That is simply not true.

No one is calling for war with Iran.

BUT we will not permit Biden's sponsors to continue funding terrorism. We used a surgical strike to get rid of Iran's top terrorist Soliemani. As Iran works to develop weapons of mass destruction to further their terrorist ambitions, then strikes against them will be needed. With Iran it's about swatting mosquitoes.
I don't deem you worthy of a reply, due to your childish behaviour.

That can change that if you're consistent with trying over the period of at least a week.

You need to understand that and then make yourself clear on not condemning Israel, the people of Israel
So said the spider to the fly
1660940961209.jpeg

What sickens me the most is the Israeli government sniper teams shooting children. This in itself, is a war crime

IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

illegal settlements

israel illegal settlements un - Google Search

I was once a devoted believer in Israel and defended them whenever/wherever I could.
Now I am a bit confused, should I ignore the above or not?

You tell me?

Forum List

Back