Destruction of the “Traditional Family”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It's everywhere one turns. Efforts from the leftists to destroy the mother/father relationship. The following, to me, gets right to the nitty-gritty of it:

The problem with discouraging the traditional, two-parent family is that children born of a one parent family (or even living with no parents) are generally forced into asking for support from outside the family–whether it be from government or community–or going without any help at all.

I personally don't give a darn what adults do among themselves – and in private please. What I DO care about is what is happening to the kids.

And, it's not just same-sex relationships but single-parents ones.

And finally this – children are hurt just as bad by unstable relationship where parents go through partners like mice through a rice store room. (I come from one).

Read more of this particular article @ The Problem with Discounting the Traditional Two-Parent Family

Poverty is the #1 destroyer of "traditional families" (whatever you mean by that).

BS! Families made up of a mother and father with children have survived poverty forever as they tend to work together to struggle to survive.

Poverty is the #1 destroyer of "traditional families" (whatever you mean by that).

BS! Families made up of a mother and father with children have survived poverty forever as they tend to work together to struggle to survive.

And we have gotten people like Stalin and Hitler from those type of families also......There is no perfect answer...unless people change their ways...

Children are the ones most harmed from the leftist agenda. They end up poorer and alone as one parent is at work. Stupid that the left promotes the very thing that has most harmed blacks.
Great Society wreaking havoc on white family structure too.

Blacks have no monopoly on single-mom multiple baby daddy welfare families.

Children are the ones most harmed from the leftist agenda. They end up poorer and alone as one parent is at work. Stupid that the left promotes the very thing that has most harmed blacks.
"The children" long ago replaced "patriotism" as the last refuge of scoundrels.

Forum List

Back