Destruction Of The Family

The fertility rate is declining also because the cost of raising kids is going up while wages, which are trickling up, have a long way to go in catching up. People don't have the money nor the time. Can't say I blame them.
It is also declining for fear of the effects of man made climate change. People choose not to have kids because 1. They do not want to bring them into a world that-at best will be subject to sever weather, drought , food shortages and the resulting social unrest and 2. Because having children increases the carbon footprint further exacerbating the problem

That’s hilarious.

As a liberal Democrat who has been married almost 30 years to the same woman- and not cheating on her or leaving her for another trophy wife like Donald Trump or Newt Gingrich- bullshit.

We had a great example of a devoted father and mother in the White House for 8 years during Obama- and you folks couldn't stop hating on them. You know- devoted to their marriage, not cheating on each other, not remarrying, devoted to their kids.

Meanwhile you Conservatives elected as an example a man who clearly thinks that the 'basic family unit' just needs to change as the wife reaches a certain age, and brags about his ability to assault women.

Your hypocrisy is as vile as your Dear Leader.

There surely is a great paradox here, I'll not deny that.

By all accounts, Obama has conducted his marriage and family life in accordance with the values that we conservatives hold. There's no evidence that he's been anything but a loving and responsible husband and father, no evidence that he's been unfaithful to his marriage or his family.

And yet, while in office, he went to unprecedented lengths to contribute to the destruction of family and society; promoting homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia, and worse, and even lighting up the White House in a particular manner to celebrate the upholding of the sick homosexual mockery of marriage.\.

Tell me exactly how Obama 'promoted pedophilia'- specifically?
By endorsing same sex marriage and adoption by gays dummy. Don't ya know ?Geeezzz! LOL

The fertility rate is declining also because the cost of raising kids is going up while wages, which are trickling up, have a long way to go in catching up. People don't have the money nor the time. Can't say I blame them.
It is also declining for fear of the effects of man made climate change. People choose not to have kids because 1. They do not want to bring them into a world that-at best will be subject to sever weather, drought , food shortages and the resulting social unrest and 2. Because having children increases the carbon footprint further exacerbating the problem

That’s hilarious.
Really? How so? It's a movement. Look it up.

Tell me exactly how Obama 'promoted pedophilia'- specifically?

His administration was behind much of the push to get the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda taught in public schools, to young children.

Give me an actual example of any promotion of pedophilia- I mean as a good Christian you wouldn't be bearing false witness would you?

By endorsing same sex marriage and adoption by gays dummy. Don't ya know ?Geeezzz! LOL

Allowing sick perverts easy access to children is certainly driven by pedophilic motives. It takes a TheProgressivePatriot level of sickness and degeneracy to deny this obvious truth. There is no other point to this agenda than to give pedophiles easier access to prey.

There is no other point to this agenda than to give pedophiles easier access to prey.

That is frankly just bullshit- and absolutely no different than if I said that Christian youth organizations only agenda was to give pedophiles easier access to their prey.

I understand that homosexuality freaks you out. But it is not child rape- no more than Catholicism is child rape.

That’s hilarious.

:lmao:

Yeah? I had a movement this morning before I left for work. Look it up. Complete shit.

a) That is a link to another thread and
b) It has nothing to do with President Obama.

Now- do you admit you were you wrong- or are you bearing false witness?

That is frankly just bullshit- and absolutely no different than if I said that Christian youth organizations only agenda was to give pedophiles easier access to their prey.

I understand that homosexuality freaks you out. But it is not child rape- no more than Catholicism is child rape.

Seriously, who do you think you are fooling?

Either you are unbelievably ignorant, or else you willfully support this agenda, and are attempting to cover for it with lies and irrelevancies.

That’s hilarious.

Anyone who claims they are not having children because of ( :lol: ) “climate change” is almost certainly shooting innocent little puffs of air anyway.

Hollywood makes fun of traditional families.
The Left has always been about the destruction of mainstream society.
It's their #1 goal.

Either you are unbelievably ignorant, or else you willfully support this agenda, and are attempting to cover for it with lies and irrelevancies.

So are you admitting you were wrong- or were you intentionally bearing false witness when you claimed President Obama supported pedophilia?

So far you have produced nothing to support your claim- so I suspect you are indeed intentionally bearing false witness- and breaking one of the 10 Commandments.

Why do you think that homosexuality freaks you out so much that you violate your own religious commandments to lie about it?

It's their #1 goal.
Please provide some SPECIFIC example of how Hollywood "makes fun " of traditional families and how we try to destroy "mainstream society" Please be VERY specific.

1. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-homosexual. You have already destroyed the Boy Scouts.
Every priest who molested boys was a homosexual. Without exception.
2. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-abortion. You are anti-marriage and militantly defend feminists who consider men evil.
3. You promote bigger government, more taxes, more regulations, insane climate change fascism, and
4. You malign people of faith, calling us "right wing religious extremists." That would make you Leftists "godless leftists."

There are too many other points that I choose not to waste time presenting. It does no good.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

So are you admitting you were wrong- or were you intentionally bearing false witness when you claimed President Obama supported pedophilia?

So far you have produced nothing to support your claim- so I suspect you are indeed intentionally bearing false witness- and breaking one of the 10 Commandments.

Why do you think that homosexuality freaks you out so much that you violate your own religious commandments to lie about it?

It's ironic that you should try to call me out as a liar, when your own deceitfulness is out here in the open, obvious for all to see.

Nothing about anything you've posted calls for any response beyond pointing out how full of shit you are.

I think that there are more divorces in today’s society simply because the NATURE of marriage has CHANGED a lot.
Nowadays marriages are much more about consent and it's great! IMHO.

Best answer yet!!

I think that marriage is doing fine. Yes, far more people get divorced than they did in the past. Women have more say in their lives as well. Which means both people in the marriage have to be happy with it.

My first marriage lasted 15 years, produced 3 children and was mostly great. My children had parents that were VERY involved in their lives. And there was no bullshit between my ex and I to deal with. They knew they were loved. All 3 graduated high school with honors. All 3 went to, and graduated from, a good university.

If a marriage is miserable, why stay in it? This idea that we should stay married and unhappy just to satisfy some national average or international standing at the "We Stay Married" events.

Bob generally disappears when asked to be specific.

I got married 25 years ago in the latter day Sodom of Key West. Somehow our marriage has survived Womens Lib, Gay Rights and a Black President. I am not sure it can survive the destruction of Confederate monuments though.

More people are getting divorced because they have more options. That can only be seen as a positive.

It's their #1 goal.
Please provide some SPECIFIC example of how Hollywood "makes fun " of traditional families and how we try to destroy "mainstream society" Please be VERY specific.

1. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-homosexual. You have already destroyed the Boy Scouts.
Every priest who molested boys was a homosexual. Without exception.
2. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-abortion. You are anti-marriage and militantly defend feminists who consider men evil.
3. You promote bigger government, more taxes, more regulations, insane climate change fascism, and
4. You malign people of faith, calling us "right wing religious extremists." That would make you Leftists "godless leftists."

There are too many other points that I choose not to waste time presenting. It does no good.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Some issues with your list.

1) Most progressives I know are not "pro-homosexual" unless they are homosexuals. Because you want equality does not mean you are "pro" anything. Homosexuality has nothing that appeals to me.

2) Again, there is a difference between wanting women to have access to abortions, and being "pro-abortion".

3. I agree that we need smaller gov't, lower taxes (Fair Tax Act), ect. Plenty of regulations out there are beneficial to the workers, but they could certainly be trimmed back.

4. The only time I have ever maligned anyone for their faith was when they were wielding it like a weapon.

Forum List

Back