Destruction of Evidence Has Begun

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Well, it started some time ago, but here is more of it.

MI GOP is raising red flags about a memo from Sec. of State Benson “pushing for the MASS DELETION of election data.” Benson’s office told clerks to “delete Electronic Poll Book software & associated files” amid calls to audit the election.

MI GOP is raising red flags about a memo from Sec. of State Benson “pushing for the MASS DELETION of election data.” Benson’s office told clerks to “delete Electronic Poll Book software & associated files” amid calls to audit the election.

Spoliation.

Trump team is entitled to an inference that the data erased was in Trump's favor.

:dunno:

The Trump White House is running paper shredders 24 hours a day and is currently destroying all official records.

Don't forget that secret server in the WH. I'm sure that's being wiped as well. :)
Like the one in Hillary's bathroom?

Nobody ever gets prosecuted for that shit....except low-level grunts.

The Trump White House is running paper shredders 24 hours a day and is currently destroying all official records.

Don't forget that secret server in the WH. I'm sure that's being wiped as well. :)
if its secret how do you know about it??

The whole world knows about it after the Ukraine phone call. Where you been hiding? :)

if its secret how do you know about it??

The whole world knows about it after the Ukraine phone call. Where you been hiding? :)
then its not a secret,,, so why did you lie about it???

~~~~~~
VIDEO Via Attorney Lin Wood: Georgia Woman Witnesses Shredding Company Shredding Ballots, Calls Police, Films Shredding and Recycling Company Destroying Evidence at Elections Office in Cobb County – MyLegalHelpUSA (wordpress.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Cobb Elections explains post-recount shredding activities | East Cobb News

and why not?
hillary got away with destroying evidence
Obama got away with major abuses of power

Destruct this
you are destroying America by destroying the foundation of democracy.

You must realize... if you just think for half a minute... that Trump does not BELIEVE there was massive fraud. If he did he would be pouring money into real legal representation and pursuing more realistic lawsuits. Instead, he has raised $220 million and spent about $10 million on far flung / wild / crazy lawsuits.

If you disagree, please show us some evidence of an actual structured, logical legal route that Trump is pursuing in any state. (the drunk lady with Rudy in Michigan certainly doesn't count).

Trump has played you all. He has played America.

I'm sad for you... I'm sadder for America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back