Destroying Our Sovereignty: Obama Orders All Border Agents To Halt Apprehending Ilegals

Well, I agree with the agent. If you are not going to enforce the immigration laws, we don't have immigration laws,

Why can't the next non-liberal president just use the same strategy for Obamacare. Just stop enforcing all together. We can do the same thing with regulations and taxes and a whole bunch of other things.

It's an all-out push to inflict as much damage as possible before a Republican takes over in 2017. Expect more terrorists disguised as refugees as well.

Well, I agree with the agent. If you are not going to enforce the immigration laws, we don't have immigration laws,

that's interesting given that this president has deported far more illegals (the ones who are criminals) than his predecessor ever did.

Not to mention the fact that our illegal immigration has basically flatlined. Of course, you wouldn't know that if you read the type of thing the o/p does

you were WARNED yet you still voted to allow this man his progressive party to cut our own throats and using our money to do it with

It's an all-out push to inflict as much damage as possible before a Republican takes over in 2017. Expect more terrorists disguised as refugees as well.

that's interesting given that this president has deported far more illegals (the ones who are criminals) than his predecessor ever did.

Not to mention the fact that our illegal immigration has basically flatlined. Of course, you wouldn't know that if you read the type of thing the o/p does
Do you think it is the right procedure to tell the border agents to stand down and not apply the law?

I started this in a new thread:

snip:
Sen. Lee Launches ‘Constitutional Rehabilitation’ Project: ‘Congress Has Recast Itself as the Back S
Discussion in 'Politics' Today at 9:32 AM.

1. Every American citizen should get behind this. NO MORE thugs and wannabe DICKtators running the show like Obama. don't think the he-man old Hillary doesn't have plans of acting the why he has. We need to Reign in these out of control government agencies like the EPA, IRS, BLM, etc. wake the hell up for a change and call, write and email your lazy ass CongressCritters

snip:
    By Lauretta Brown | February 3, 2016 | 7:05 PM EST

(CNSNews.com) – Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) launched a new initiative in Congress Wednesday, described as a “network of House and Senate conservatives working together on a new agenda of government reform” that “focuses on congressional rehabilitation,” based on the original powers vested in Congress by Article 1 of the Constitution.

“The premise of the Article 1 Project is very simple,” Lee said at an event at the Kirby Center in D.C. “Congressional acquiescence is at the very heart of the problems that we face in W that we face in Washington.”
all of it here:
Sen. Lee Launches ‘Constitutional Rehabilitation’ Project: ‘Congress Has Recast Itself as the Back Seat Driver in American Politics’

Do you think it is the right procedure to tell the border agents to stand down and not apply the law?

why would I believe anything posted by this o/p?

and did you bother reading the "testimony"....

basically it's whining that the president shouldn't create policy and that congress has should have more power over him.

I wouldn't trust this House of Representatives to feed my rabbit

Last edited:

basically it's whining that the president shouldn't create policy and that congress has should have more power over him.

I bet you have about 30 cats too... you seems like that person.

This is what happens when you elect a non-natural born citizen as your president.

Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether'

This is all about the NWO, One World Government, for this they need everywhere borderless, so they can have One World Government, they need to destroy all nations sovereignty.

since you mentioned it. something for you to look at if you like. this should be viewed and taught to everyone
Youtube Links:

Stop Agenda 21 in Texas
Sept. 22, 2012

This three-part video series exposes the three-phase process through which Agenda 21 enters most communities and uses actual examples of techniques used by organizations to confront the process. Examples include what to do, and what NOT to do to resist or repeal the elements of Agenda 21 that may be included in your community’s comprehensive Land Use Plan and building and zoning codes. Narrated by Henry Lamb and produced by Sovereignty International, Inc. and Freedom 21, Inc.

1/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9Y0562s-U
2/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0__CoNabl0
3/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFsSFS1z4U

from the site
Video: The Three-Phase Process of How Agenda 21 Invades a City

If it was just one link to the article, I would question it,

BORDER CHAOS: Agents Told to Stand Down – No Security at US Border | Obama Birthplace Controversy

BORDER CHAOS: Agents Told to Stand Down - No Security at US Border - The Gateway Pundit

obama orders mexico border agents to stand down

nstarzone.com/ARTS/20.html

There were other earlier links using the same phrase, so, I don't think it is concocted

If it was just one link to the article, I would question it,

BORDER CHAOS: Agents Told to Stand Down – No Security at US Border | Obama Birthplace Controversy

BORDER CHAOS: Agents Told to Stand Down - No Security at US Border - The Gateway Pundit

obama orders mexico border agents to stand down

nstarzone.com/ARTS/20.html

There were other earlier links using the same phrase, so, I don't think it is concocted

i understand. but it's all based on the same testimony from the same person whom i know nothing about. i only know that his written testimony appears to be trying to somehow divest the president of his power and instead give it to congress.

as i said....i know nothing about this guy. so i'll withhold judgment. but a lot of his assertions about benefitting the cartels seems a bit ... not fabricated.... but presumptuous and conspiracy like.

again, i see your links. i do think they come from the same source so they're just repeating the same thing over and over. but as i said.... i'll withhold judgment sine i haven't found these so-called hearings to be very honest.

Forum List

Back