Destroy President Elect Trump @ All Cost

IMG_0357.JPG IMG_0361.JPG

Is that you, rolmao you look like a silly fuck. How come you keep derailing threads, keep it up you might have an unpleasant surprise coming...
:2up:
I'm so skeered. Blow me bottom feeder.
If that was me would I say it's my " next shirt?"
You're really one dumb mfer.
I think your stupid enough to post your own pic, rabid prick...
I'm getting to this cum stain. Funny.

Is that you, rolmao you look like a silly fuck. How come you keep derailing threads, keep it up you might have an unpleasant surprise coming...
:2up:
I'm so skeered. Blow me bottom feeder.
If that was me would I say it's my " next shirt?"
You're really one dumb mfer.
I think your stupid enough to post your own pic, rabid prick...
I'm getting to this cum stain. Funny.
Thanks for the bumps, shit stain. Funny...

John Bolton: Leaks 'Politically Motivated' to Destroy Trump
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell. So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump--just to do a cya or a smoke screen.

Trump is a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the most 2 powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies including foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him. They are considered the last line of defense.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
What if that country gave the OK which I think will find out by the special consul
"There were a limited number of people in that room."

News

Michael Horn
boltini.jpg

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton dismissed the leaks from "deep state" against President Trump as nothing more than "politically motivated" tricks to bring down an American President.

Speaking with Breitbart News Daily, Bolton told host Alex Marlow that there's no reason to believe that the classified information leaked to Russia "could really do harm to America or our allies."

“I don’t think there’s anything that I’ve seen in the press yet that would give me that kind of pause,” Bolton said.

You're comment brings up something very interesting--mainly who was in this room with Trump when he met with the Russians would be the "source" of the leak because we know that American media was not let in--only Russian media was allowed to come in:

So here were the people that were in that room: Donald Trump -- President-- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser Dina Powell-Deputy National Security Adviser- So which one of them leaked information and stated that Trump had given highly sensitive Classified information to the Russians--something we haven't even given our allies.
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians?

There are people in this country--that will protect this country FIRST and dam to hell anyone who threatens it, and will leak information to make sure that happens. It could have been any of the above 3, including H.R. McMaster who came running in to defend Trump, possibly just to do a cya or a smoke screen (that he wasn't the one that leaked it.)

Trump is such a Yuuuggge dumbass. He has declared war on the 2 most powerful agencies in this country. The media & Intelligence agencies. No President in this nation's history was ever that stupid.

Every time he calls the media FAKE the more they will write & report. Everytime he insults the intelligence coming out of intelligence agencies and refers to Russia as just a ruse--the more he implicates himself and the deeper they will dig. :dig:

The FBI, the CIA and the Department of National Security swore an oath to their badge, including an oath to this country and the Constitution to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic--and they don't give a rats ass who is sitting in the Oval office. They mayeven consider Trump to be the enemy right now. If they feel Trump is a threat to this Democracy, (which he is) they are going to remove him one way or another. They are considered the last line of defense of this country.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post
Maybe soros bought somebody in that room he's doing worse things to bring down Trump. Did ya ever think what could happen if they don't find any serious crime, no demo white house for at least two generations...

You clearly do not understand what I just said. There are people who could give a rats ass if someone has an R or D behind their name, even if they belong to the same party--and will put COUNTRY FIRST over partisan loyalty especially when they consider that someone is a threat to this Democracy. That's why this democracy has survived for the last 200 years.

th

They swore an oath to this country, the constitution and to defend against all foreign and domestic enemies-- and did not swear an oath to the Republican or Democrat party--LOL
None of those people are Democrats.

The coward is still running from my question. Too painful to answer.
I understand. Facts are scary things... that's why you deflect with your laughable " fake news" bullshit.

If Comey confirms your orange clown obstructed justice... will you call that fake news too?
Ha ha ha ha
If he does, then Comey will go to prison.

View attachment 127425
I understand your bias/rabidness it was part of your indoctrination and you get an A...

obongo02.jpg

I only deal in facts, unlike yourself. I noticed you punted on my question about the 18 undisclosed trips to Russia. Coward.
That's ok... the special counsel won't ignore any of them. Your goose is cooked.
Your poster is a big fat lie, but you only deal in facts?

Destroying trump sounds like an overwhelming wish and desire of the people. He is despised and loathed. Many believe he is a danger and threat to mankind and especially the USA. Let's stop the embarrassment and get rid of the old fool before his mental illness gets any worse.
Why do snowflakes believe everyone thinks like them?

Destroying trump sounds like an overwhelming wish and desire of the people. He is despised and loathed. Many believe he is a danger and threat to mankind and especially the USA. Let's stop the embarrassment and get rid of the old fool before his mental illness gets any worse.
You are the whining snowflake. Every day you whine about how other people view things or other people offering opinions. You are probably the biggest complainer and whiner at USMB. So, why do you think people care about your whining? What do you see in my post that makes you think I think everyone thinks like me. The answer, nothing. It's just your weak attempt at criticizing or insulting for the purpose of making you feel superior to someone else. Sad for you. Why not just get a cat or a dog.

You are the whining snowflake. Every day you whine about how other people view things or other people offering opinions. You are probably the biggest complainer and whiner at USMB. So, why do you think people care about your whining? What do you see in my post that makes you think I think everyone thinks like me. The answer, nothing. It's just your weak attempt at criticizing or insulting for the purpose of making you feel superior to someone else. Sad for you. Why not just get a cat or a dog.

You obviously care. Otherwise, why bother with the above post?

Pointing out the fact that you and your ilk are a bunch of lying douche bags is not "whining."

I don't insult you because I want to feel superior. I feel that way the minute I read your drek in this form. I insult you because you're a douche bag.

Got it now?

IMG_0429.JPG

Pointing out the fact that you and your ilk are a bunch of lying douche bags is not "whining."

I don't insult you because I want to feel superior. I feel that way the minute I read your drek in this form. I insult you because you're a douche bag.

Got it now?

View attachment 127425
I understand your bias/rabidness it was part of your indoctrination and you get an A...

obongo02.jpg

I only deal in facts, unlike yourself. I noticed you punted on my question about the 18 undisclosed trips to Russia. Coward.
That's ok... the special counsel won't ignore any of them. Your goose is cooked.
Which part is a lie? That Obama was disrespected by you bottom dwellers or that Tramp acts like a child when he's tweeting?

View attachment 127425

obongo02.jpg

Which part is a lie? That Obama was disrespected by you bottom dwellers or that Tramp acts like a child when he's tweeting?

Both are lies. Every word of that poster is a lie, just like everything you post.

View attachment 127425

obongo02.jpg

Both are lies. Every word of that poster is a lie, just like everything you post.
Your IQ is south of 80 isn't it.

Got it now?
Notice I said your attempt to insult was weak. And yes, it is a tell that indicates you psychological insecurity as well as your delusional way of thinking. You obviously live in a make-pretend world, but that is OK, everybody needs a safe place. It is just kind of ironic that you, of all people, talk about snowflakes and safe zones when it is you who promotes himself as a snowflake living in a safe zone more than any poster at USMB.

View attachment 127425

obongo02.jpg

No obama wasn't disrespected. Especially the pics with him hanging from a tree and pics with a bone in his nose.
And you think the Tramp publicly shaming a beauty contest contestant for a week is mature?
And his daily 3AM tweets? Obviously you've never read them or had your lying media post any.

Got it now?
Notice I said your attempt to insult was weak. And yes, it is a tell that indicates you psychological insecurity as well as your delusional way of thinking. You obviously live in a make-pretend world, but that is OK, everybody needs a safe place. It is just kind of ironic that you, of all people, talk about snowflakes and safe zones when it is you who promotes himself as a snowflake living in a safe zone more than any poster at USMB.

You tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back