Despite threat, Republicans block election security bills

Let me repeat

Obama said it’s impossible to rig an election.

Here, you emotional lefties who never deal in facts. I am posting the fucking video.

OBAMA.......SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG THE ELECTION.

IS HE LYING OR IS HE A FUCKING TWAT?

It’s right here. Why won’t you lefties respond to it?

Barack Hussein Obama declared that it is impossible to compromise a POTUS election.
The video is right there.

Was he lying or is he stupid?

I'll take this one but I'd like to say on the record that I'm not a "lefty" at least not completely.

Evening Colonel - I don't want to say he was lying although that is certainly a possibility. Perhaps he was advised that the election, at that period in time, could not be rigged. I'm not sure if he had a background in voting machine building and design or an intimate knowledge of the election process.

If you don't hook a voting machine up to the web, how can you hack it? You can't!

There are ways to manipulate data. Also, I thought I read somewhere that the U.S. buys voting machines from foreign countries such as china.

Something else to consider is wireless technology. These days we don't need to be physically hooked up to the internet. This technology is not in my wheelhouse but I do know people can be sitting in a cafe that offers free Wi-Fi and have their information hacked. Again, this is not something I have extensive knowledge in.

You are an idiot, plain and simple. None of what you posted has a damn thing to do with voting machines. Perhaps if you were old enough to vote you might know this!

No internet, no wire-less, and no fucking idea what you are spewing!

Last edited:
So Obama was MCConnells bitch? Wow.

I had no idea that Obama was Mitch’s cuck.

Did Mitch fuck Michelle in front of Barry?

Obama was way too nice to idiots like Moscow Mitch. That's a fact.

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

Are you ok? Seriously, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery.

I think you have stroked out.

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

Why do you think “Repug” is a pejorative? Please explain in detail.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

There's your detailed answer, traitor.

You still can't tell us how they interfered.

Let me repeat

Here, you emotional lefties who never deal in facts. I am posting the fucking video.

Barack Hussein Obama declared that it is impossible to compromise a POTUS election.

I'll take this one but I'd like to say on the record that I'm not a "lefty" at least not completely.

Evening Colonel - I don't want to say he was lying although that is certainly a possibility. Perhaps he was advised that the election, at that period in time, could not be rigged. I'm not sure if he had a background in voting machine building and design or an intimate knowledge of the election process.

If you don't hook a voting machine up to the web, how can you hack it? You can't!

There are ways to manipulate data. Also, I thought I read somewhere that the U.S. buys voting machines from foreign countries such as china.

Something else to consider is wireless technology. These days we don't need to be physically hooked up to the internet. This technology is not in my wheelhouse but I do know people can be sitting in a cafe that offers free Wi-Fi and have their information hacked. Again, this is not something I have extensive knowledge in.

You are an idiot, plain and simple. None of what you posted has a damn thing to do with voting machines. Perhaps if you were old enough to vote you might now this!

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

Let me repeat

You are an idiot, plain and simple. None of what you posted has a damn thing to do with voting machines. Perhaps if you were old enough to vote you might now this!

I'm happy to have a discussion with you and I certainly welcome a healthy debate but I'm not interested in being insulted. I offered ways I thought interference could happen while also admitting that I have no background in this area.

You want to respond with insults than that says more about you then me.

Feel free to skip over my comments going forward. It will make no difference to me. I'm here to exchange ideas, conversations and to learn.

I'm happy to have a discussion with you and I certainly welcome a healthy debate but I'm not interested in being insulted. I offered ways I thought interference could happen while also admitting that I have no background in this area.

Feel free to skip over my comments going forward. It will make no difference to me. I'm here to exchange ideas, conversations and to learn.

If you don't want to be insulted, stop posting shit you know nothing about! You have no ideas to exchange, your conversations are based on ignorance, and you obviously are not learning.

If you don't want to be insulted, stop posting shit you know nothing about! You have no ideas to exchange, your conversations are based on ignorance, and you obviously are not learning.

Well old fart, you're correct about one thing. I haven't learned one thing from you. hahahahahaha

I'll let you have the last word as I won't be responding to you going foward. I waste no time with fools.

Well old fart, you're correct about one thing. I haven't learned one thing from you. hahahahahaha

I'll let you have the last word as I won't be responding to you going foward. I waste no time with fools.

Great! I will be happy to respond to your posts to illustrate your ignorance so we can all laugh accordingly!

If you waste no time with fools, how do you handle dealing with yourself?

The 17 intel agencies, the Mueller Report, and the new Senate report have already explained it in detail, lightweight. Come back when you get some game, dumb fuck. Your shit is weak.

Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering

That's what Obama was best at.......failing.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

Did he, racist Repug goober?

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden

He was awesome! Climbing over that wall with the knife in his teeth!!!

He certainly didn't fail to save our economy

The recession ended in June 2009.
What did he do between January 20th and June to fix things?

He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act.

I know about the bad things, but why don't you list some of the good things he did?

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly. Is that really the best you got, Repug racist lightweight? Of course it is.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

I know about the bad things, but why don't you list some of the good things he did?

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly. Is that really the best you got, Repug racist lightweight? Of course it is.

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly.

How much of the slush fund...err...stimulus was spent between February and June?
$10 billion? $20 billion? LOL!

Regardless of the fact that the democrat sponsored bills were bullshit political theater you have to be aware that Obama was president and democrats did nothing at the time. It's becoming obvious that democrats depended on a foreign agent and possibly a tool of the Russian government to try to influence the election and later to try to overthrow the results.

The 17 intel agencies, the Mueller Report, and the new Senate report have already explained it in detail, lightweight. Come back when you get some game, dumb fuck. Your shit is weak.

Really? They bought ad space on Facebook? Who knew that was illegal?

What info do you have that supports your claim of “it’s all bs”?
I’d rather trust the info from a real patriot, like Mueller and top Intelligence officers.
The election for the President is run by each Individual State not the Federal Government. The election for House and senate again are STATE elections. The only input the House and Senate have is in seating those elected. They have NO SAY at all in the election process. The Only say the Federal Government has is on what date the election will be held. The Federal Government can NOT dictate to the States what equipment they use what districts they chose or in what manner each Individual State chooses to allot the votes. Congress has NO CONSTITUTIONAL Authority to intervene in State Business.
You missed my point about the role the Federal gov plays in National Security. If Russia hacks a State’s election system, then the Feds get involved.
The Feds assist the States! The Feds deal with International threats, as does the US Military and National Guard.
So what? The Congress can not dictate to the States what equipment they use nor the security systems they employ.
Again, you missed the role the Feds play in Cybersecurity. They assist the States in securing their critical infrastructures, and the election systems are critical to democracy. No State will refuse to increase their election security. No dictation necessary!
You don't need cybersecurity for an election. It is like someone getting your bank account and password off the internet. No one can do that is you don't put it out there for anyone to find!
Boy, how did you become an “admiral” or is that moniker a joke? You are ignorant about current hacking methods and cybersecurity risks.
Your online bank acct can be hacked if you’re not careful & accidentally have malware (key log software, etc) downloaded to your computer when visiting malicious web sites or downloading virus-infected docs (via phishing emails, etc).

Election SYSTEMS include voter registration databases that are connected to the Internet. The analysts or auditors who conveniently review the voting databases via Internet links can have their accounts compromised.

Boy, how did you become an “admiral” or is that moniker a joke? You are ignorant about current hacking methods and cybersecurity risks.
Your online bank acct can be hacked if you’re not careful & accidentally have malware (key log software, etc) downloaded to your computer when visiting malicious web sites or downloading virus-infected docs (via phishing emails, etc).

Election SYSTEMS include voter registration databases that are connected to the Internet. The analysts or auditors who conveniently review the voting databases via Internet links can have their accounts compromised.

So you liberals think a little bit of computer hack work is worth the Senate wasting time on bills written by Democrats?

The election for the President is run by each Individual State not the Federal Government. The election for House and senate again are STATE elections. The only input the House and Senate have is in seating those elected. They have NO SAY at all in the election process. The Only say the Federal Government has is on what date the election will be held. The Federal Government can NOT dictate to the States what equipment they use what districts they chose or in what manner each Individual State chooses to allot the votes. Congress has NO CONSTITUTIONAL Authority to intervene in State Business.
You missed my point about the role the Federal gov plays in National Security. If Russia hacks a State’s election system, then the Feds get involved.
The Feds assist the States! The Feds deal with International threats, as does the US Military and National Guard.
So what? The Congress can not dictate to the States what equipment they use nor the security systems they employ.
Again, you missed the role the Feds play in Cybersecurity. They assist the States in securing their critical infrastructures, and the election systems are critical to democracy. No State will refuse to increase their election security. No dictation necessary!
You don't need cybersecurity for an election. It is like someone getting your bank account and password off the internet. No one can do that is you don't put it out there for anyone to find!

I am defense contractor and everything I do is online.

I am obviously an Admiral just like you are Place Kicker #1. Dumbass!

That would PREVENT people from voting. There was no evidence that ever occurred because people showing up to vote get provisional ballots if their names are not on the rolls.

You can't change votes by hacking the internet!!

So you liberals think a little bit of computer hack work is worth the Senate wasting time on bills written by Democrats?
I’m not a liberal or con, i’m a US-born patriot who cares about THIS country.
National security is not important to you, including concerns brought up by the chairman of the Senate subcommittee, a Republican?

I am defense contractor and everything I do is online.

I am obviously an Admiral just like you are Place Kicker #1. Dumbass!

That would PREVENT people from voting. There was no evidence that ever occurred because people showing up to vote get provisional ballots if their names are not on the rolls.

You can't change votes by hacking the internet!!
You sorely need to take Cubersecurity 101 class, if not $300/hr tutoring.

Illegality wasn't your question, Repug lightweight. You asked how Russia interfered in the 2016 election and I provided your dumb ass 3 different sources.

Last edited:

Illegality wasn't your question, Repug lightweight. You asked how Russia interfered and I provided your dumb ass 3 different sources.
From cocaine Mitch to Moscow Mitch. The Kentucky turtle seems to have a lot of nicknames. I call him simply Bitch McConnell.

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly.

How much of the slush fund...err...stimulus was spent between February and June?
$10 billion? $20 billion? LOL!

Your question is irrelevant. The definition of a recession is completely outdated. All of 2009 completely sucked and everyone who lived through it knows this. The unemployment rate was still around 8.0% at the end of 2009. That hardly sounds like a speedy recovery to me. So please spare me your horseshit, dishonest Repug racist.

You whine about Obama incessantly, but you don't care that we have a traitor in the White House who wants Russia to keep interfering in our elections. Fucking intellectually dishonest sad sack of shit you are.

Forum List

Back