Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

Taking puberty blockers and hormones ..... and having surgery removing perfectly functional organs and replacing them with pseudo-organs to look like the opposite sex is a radical treatment for a disorder of the mind.

Agreed, it needs to be a last resort after all other options have been exhausted, not a first resort.

Proof that making the decision too early in life to change sexes has not only created the need for another label: detransitioners, but there is vast evidence that teenagers don’t understand the differences between being uncomfortable with their body and/or signs of clinical depression- (see quote below by one girl who regretted her decision based upon those two factors) and dysphoria. It is very common for teenagers, both male and female, to be uncomfortable in someway about their body.
Your last sentence is another red herring. It is very common for teenagers or even adults to be uncomfortable with their bodies. That has nothing to do with whether or not medical professionals actually believe that full development of the full frontal cortex is necessary before people can make informed decisions. In fact research into those who regret transitioning indicate that the number of de-transitioners is very low at around 1%.

Regret after Gender-affirmation Surgery: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Prevalence

Here's an article about detransitioners that has links to other surveys and studies that corroborate the claims that the number of people who regret transitioning is very low.

Media’s 'detransition' narrative is fueling misconceptions, trans advocates say

The information that does exist appears to corroborate Asquith’s claim. In a 2015 survey of nearly 28,000 people conducted by the U.S.-based National Center for Transgender Equality, only 8 percent of respondents reported detransitioning, and 62 percent of those people said they only detransitioned temporarily. The most common reason for detransitioning, according to the survey, was pressure from a parent, while only 0.4 percent of respondents said they detransitioned after realizing transitioning wasn’t right for them.

The results of a 50-year survey published in 2010 of a cohort of 767 transgender people in Sweden found that about 2 percent of participants expressed regret after undergoing gender-affirming surgery.

The numbers are even lower for nonsurgical transition methods, like taking puberty blockers. According to a 2018 study of a cohort of transgender young adults at the largest gender-identity clinic in the Netherlands, 1.9 percent of adolescents who started puberty suppressants did not go on to pursue hormone therapy, typically the next step in the transition process.

Depression, unfortunately, is also a likely cause for feelings of low self-worth and confusion during the formative years. Peer pressure, social group admires kids who’ve “come out” receive special attention in certain schools. For example, school parade for gay kids while straight kids sit on the floor with clapping teachers model the expected reaction. Are the schools holding straight parades? Uh, no, ntmk.
Another red herring. Use more relevant facts and less supposition.
All kids deserve to be treated with respect in schools and tolerance modeled. This is not about modeling acceptance but giving special attention to a subset of students. More students who are not dysphoric are likely to want special attention. Teenagers overall like attention and recognition.
More supposition.
“My dysphoria collided with my general depression issues and body image issues,” Helena recalled. “I just came to the conclusion that I was born in the wrong body and that all my problems in life would be solved if I transitioned.”

“I was failed by the system. I literally lost organs.”
“When Chloe was 12 years old, she decided she was transgender. At 13, she came out to her parents. That same year, she was put on puberty blockers and prescribed testosterone. At 15, she underwent a double mastectomy. Less than a year later, she realized she’d made a mistake — all by the time she was 16 years old.”

The above information is for interested readers. CG- continue to reject all evidence and to deflect from evidence provided, you’re too obvious btw.
And a straw man. I don't reject the notion that there are people who are misdiagnosed. Of course that happens. Its unfortunate and every effort should be made to minimize misdiagnosis and from the very low number of people who regret transitioning it seems that's being done and methods are always being reviewed so treatment can continue to improve as they should.

Last edited:
Full brain development isn't the same as unable to make informed decisions regarding your health

I think it should stand to reason that someone who is so fucked-up in his head as to be confused about the biological distinction between men and women, and is confused about h'orsh'/it's own gender sex is not competent to make such decisions regarding h'orsh'/it's health.

I think it should stand to reason that someone who is so fucked-up in his head as to be confused about the biological distinction between men and women, and is confused about h'orsh'/it's own gender sex is not competent to make such decisions regarding h'orsh'/it's health.
Interesting pronoun -- h'orsh/it

Then you should make a reasonable argument rather a specious one. "Fucked up in the head" is derogatory term not a medical diagnosis.

Then you should make a reasonable argument rather a specious one. "Fucked up in the head" is derogatory term not a medical diagnosis.

It's a statement of fact.

Every sane person knows what the differences are between a man and a woman, and why these differences matter.

One has to be, as a matter of objective fact, pretty badly fucked in the head to not understand this.

Transgenderism is a mental disease, not a physical condition. So is believing that transgenderism is anything but a mental disease, believing that someone who is biologically male can be, in any rational sense, a woman, or vice versa. No sane mind accepts that bullshit; only a badly fucked-up mind does.

It's a statement of fact.

Every sane person knows what the differences are between a man and a woman, and why these differences matter.

One has to be, as a matter of objective fact, pretty badly fucked in the head to not understand this.

Transgenderism is a mental disease, not a physical condition. So is believing that transgenderism is anything but a mental disease, believing that someone who is biologically male can be, in any rational sense, a woman, or vice versa. No sane mind accepts that bullshit; only a badly fucked-up mind does.
Every sane person knows = appeals to popularity

One has to be = begging the question

Transgenderism is a mental disease, not a physical condition = just plain confusing from a rational sense. First of all gender dysphoria isn't classified as a mental illness but all mental illnesses are the result of physical conditions. Your thoughts, your ability to reason, to function, to move your body, they come from chemical processes in your brain and body. You can't have the mental component without the physical component, that's fairly easy logic.

Every sane person knows = appeals to popularity

One has to be = begging the question

Transgenderism is a mental disease, not a physical condition = just plain confusing from a rational sense. First of all gender dysphoria isn't classified as a mental illness but all mental illnesses are the result of physical conditions. Your thoughts, your ability to reason, to function, to move your body, they come from chemical processes in your brain and body. You can't have the mental component without the physical component, that's fairly easy logic.

Citing irrelevant fallacies, and falsely accusing me of them, accomplishes nothing.

The hard fact remains that the distinction between men and women is a matter of objective, observable physical characteristics. To deny these distinctions, and to argue that a man is a woman, or a woman is a man, just because of how someone “feels”, is prima facie proof of some serious mental defect.

Citing irrelevant fallacies, and falsely accusing me of them, accomplishes nothing.
Your fallacies aren't irrelevant in debate.
The hard fact remains that the distinction between men and women is a matter of objective, observable physical characteristics.
I think you mean males and females.
To deny these distinctions, and to argue that a man is a woman, or a woman is a man, just because of how someone “feels”, is prima facie proof of some serious mental defect.
Exactly what objective biological distinctions are you accusing me of denying?

The hard fact remains that the distinction between men and women is a matter of objective, observable physical characteristics.
I think you mean males and females.

Your stupid semantic games prove nothing.

By definition, men are male and women are female.

Every argument you have tried to make in this thread is based on trying to twist words to mean what they do not mean.

There is no such thing as a male woman nor a female man; and the distinction between men and women—between male and female—is based entirely on objective, observable, provable biological criteria.

Your stupid semantic games prove nothing.

By definition, men are male and women are female.

Every argument you have tried to make in this thread is based on trying to twist words to mean what they do not mean.

There is no such thing as a male woman nor a female man; and the distinction between men and women—between male and female—is based entirely on objective, observable, provable biological criteria.
There is also objective, observable data for gender dysphoria.

Sure, it is just speculative.
However, the plumbing really is not the important part.
The important part is how the person feels, thinks, wants, etc.
And that essentially is totally controlled by hormones about 13 years later than physical differentiation.
Considering all the pesticide hormones in the food chain, the odds of a mismatch over those 13 years is pretty easy to happen.
you do realize that a lot of these folk feel lied to by the 'trans community' after they've experienced 'the new life' for awhile and they regret every doing it in the first place.

Some of the after effects of the surgeries are horrendous and ruin their lives either as male or female.

Dr. Bhavik Kumar made the remarks during a hearing on the Democrat-controlled Committee that was intended to push the narrative that restricting abortion access can harm women.

In response to a question from Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Kumar, medical director for primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast claimed, “Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men.”

“Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man,” Kumar claimed. “That doesn’t make a difference.”

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

Does anyone disagree? If you agree, just await responses as I am.
This is a bull shit lie. Crusty Joe has had a lot of little shits and to my knowledge none have been aborted, but ya never know.

The first part of your reply which I even bolded for you that started with "I am sure..."

😄

I believe what medical professionals tell me, especially when they seem to largely be in consensus.

Can you provide link to medical professionals being in consensus that man can get pregnant?

Forum List

Back