Despite Saying He Was Against 'Dark Money', China Joe Victory Was Fueled By $145 MILLION In 'Dark Money'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash
'DARK MONEY' BONANZA

- Biden called for banning certain types of nonprofits from spending money in elections; none of them were the 'CCP'

"For years, Democrats have railed against anonymous campaign contributions as a uniquely corrupting political force — even as President Biden benefited from a record-shattering amount of "dark money" donations during the 2020 election.

THEY would know, as they have been totally corrupted by 'Dark Money'. If they're complaining about it you can bet they have done it and are doing it. They especially love to distract people by pointing fingers at others while they are doing it.

"Although Democrats have previously introduced legislation to crack down on dark money donations, it did not stop them from accepting anonymous donations themselves..."

"Democrats received about $326 million in dark money during this election cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics"

It was reported that in October 2020 the CCP paid Dominion (yes, THAT Dominion - company that owns Dominion Voting Systems) $400 (Four Hundred) Million. I wonder how much of that $145 Million in 'Dark Money' did the CCP donate....
-
"A digital forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst, in an affidavit affixed to the Georgia lawsuit brought by attorney Sidney Powell, claims to present “unambiguous evidence” that Dominion Voting Systems servers were accessible to and were “certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. The Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.”

Speaking of dark money...

Hunter-the-Jock-530x600.jpg

A goody, another circle jerk of jerks. I hope you all please each other in this thread which is built on the usual BIG LIES and propaganda by the enemy within.

Biden's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash
'DARK MONEY' BONANZA

- Biden called for banning certain types of nonprofits from spending money in elections; none of them were the 'CCP'

"For years, Democrats have railed against anonymous campaign contributions as a uniquely corrupting political force — even as President Biden benefited from a record-shattering amount of "dark money" donations during the 2020 election.

THEY would know, as they have been totally corrupted by 'Dark Money'. If they're complaining about it you can bet they have done it and are doing it. They especially love to distract people by pointing fingers at others while they are doing it.

"Although Democrats have previously introduced legislation to crack down on dark money donations, it did not stop them from accepting anonymous donations themselves..."

"Democrats received about $326 million in dark money during this election cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics"

It was reported that in October 2020 the CCP paid Dominion (yes, THAT Dominion - company that owns Dominion Voting Systems) $400 (Four Hundred) Million. I wonder how much of that $145 Million in 'Dark Money' did the CCP donate....
-
"A digital forensic analysis by a former military intelligence analyst, in an affidavit affixed to the Georgia lawsuit brought by attorney Sidney Powell, claims to present “unambiguous evidence” that Dominion Voting Systems servers were accessible to and were “certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. The Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020.”

No, the "victory" was fueled by blatant in-your-face cheatery.

The "dark money" was laundered and is now financing the high lifestyles of Marxist nitwits like Kameltoe Harris, Anita Dunn, and Jen Psaki.

Biden's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash
'DARK MONEY' BONANZA

-

GAAAAASSSSSP!

WHY ISN'T HE WEARING HIS FUCKING MASK?!?!????

Does anyone have a final figure of how much the Biden campaign siphoned from the BLM donations.
I know he shook down his "Cancer charity" for 4.5 million dollars, but I heard the BLM money he took was in the billions.

A goody, another circle jerk of jerks. I hope you all please each other in this thread which is built on the usual BIG LIES and propaganda by the enemy within.
What's the matter, Rye? You embarrassed that China Joe is exposed as a criminal hypocrite again, talking out of both sides of his old fart mouth about Dark Money while setting a new record for most Dark money collected by a candidate? You must be pissed...you used all 'bold'.

:p

Biden's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash's victory fueled by record-breaking $145M in anonymous campaign cash
'DARK MONEY' BONANZA

-

GAAAAASSSSSP!

WHY ISN'T HE WEARING HIS FUCKING MASK?!?!????
You said it, snowflake, not me.... lol :p

Does anyone have a final figure of how much the Biden campaign siphoned from the BLM donations.
I know he shook down his "Cancer charity" for 4.5 million dollars, but I heard the BLM money he took was in the billions.

Dunno, but I came across this:

"On Wednesday, popular conservative commentator Candace Owens retweeted a video exposing that donations on the Black Lives Matter website go directly to a company called ActBlue Charities, which is the Democratic Party’s leading online donor platform.

Wow this video is really important and every person needs to watch and share it. Black Lives Matter donations go directly to a superpac called “ACT BLUE” that has given hundreds of millions to Democrats running for President.
How is this legal? #BLM is LITERALLY a shell company. https://t.co/V57IUCThVo
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 11, 2020

You might: ask what’s so bad about this?

Well, donors who want to contribute to Black lives Matter don’t think they’re actually donating directly to the Democratic Party. They think they’re donating to Black Lives Matter. It’s pure trickery to have a donate button on BLM’s website, just to redirect to a new page (ActBlue’s platform) with BLM’s branding, to deceive people into donating to Democrat campaigns.

Even worse, Owens revealed that BLM is not even a charity, although they claim to be a nonprofit and accept donations. She says, “According to its website, Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations"

There is NO such thing as "anonymous" campaign cash. Every penny has to be accounted for.

Who knows who is behind this funneling of money. What I do know is that an increasing number of global citizens believe the U.S and China are now economically one and the same. This is very troublesome for Western liberty and the ability for agencies like the CIA to influence global issues.

As nations become attached to the hip, they tend to become more like one another.

I'd talk to some of these in the agency myself if they'd listen. One guy I would not speak to is John Brennan. He isn't fit to breathe the same air as Pompeo. I hope whoever runs the show in the future is not a politician. We need strong, loud, independent voices in Western leadership.

Forum List

Back