Despite Michigan’s Skyrocketing Covid Cases, Head of Health Dept Goes to Alabama Unvaccinated

Last edited:
Dems lie and talk out their ass. When you are a liar and have no principles this type of blatant hypocrisy doesn't even register.

So what? Isn't Al a republican state, they have no restrictions there.
Ahhh the Pro woman. The architects of the destruction of the West. You go girl!

I wouldn't give Al my money for nothing.
We must balance the size of government and the private side. Michigan taxed itself high and is stuck with it to some day even though some of its cities are rust belt and not in good economic shape.

So what? Isn't Al a republican state, they have no restrictions there.

Hertel also told MIRS News that her family wore masks and stayed in their own condominium unit and her family "separated at least six feet from others while at the beach."

Asked about the trip Wednesday, Whitmer said she wouldn't be distracted by "partisan hit jobs on my team."
Whitmer defends DHHS director vacationing out of state without being fully vaccinated (freep.com)
So what? Stop using the excuse that just because everyone else is doing something wrong...it doesn't mean you can do something wrong too!!!
Maybe you need to stop making excuses and practice what you preach.
You blindly follow the draconian oppression in your states like Lemmings....you gobble up Democrat lies like Gummy Bears and ask for seconds.......and the minute you think you can get over...you'll drop everything to do it.
It just exposes you as the phonies that you really are.

Forum List

Back