Despite His Repeated Public Denials,‭ ‬the Impeached President trump Is Pushing For A‭ “‬Herd Immunity‭” ‬Strategy For COVID-19

If anyone is actually in panic mode at this stage of the game, they truly are shallow individuals. Simply take the precautions every time you go out in public, do your thing and carry on. If infected or exposed self quarantine as much as practical. Definitely do not go mixing at work or in closed in groups. Keep surfaces clean, including car interiors. When viable vaccine becomes available, take it. If flue vaccines are an indicator, it should increase chances of avoidance or make case lighter.

As for you people still in denial of the seriousness or existence of viable Covid-19 threat, you deserve what you get. Hope to see you still posting a year from now, but do not really care if you and yours make it or not. I have little sympathy for people who do not possess a survival instinct. You can live with it more safely and with less chance of being infected by realizing it is real. A good conservative dealing with known hazards hedges his bet, not going all in unless backed into a corner. You can still post snarky denials and attacks on the panic bunnies, if they exist, but still should watch yourself. No matter your choice, good luck to you, but know luck is enhanced with a degree of caution.

You mean because getting covid is certain death, huh?
Didn't kill me. Did it kill you or just make you brain dead? Good luck with your condition now, and whatever it leads to. Hopefully it will not be Covid, whether it kills you or not.

All you're doing is repeating your stupid shit that the Biden virus is a lot more deadly than it is.

You want the Biden virus to destroy your economic life, I don't. Noted
It won't destroy my economic life. I took steps after the Bush crash. I'm set. Trump is the one that exercised the piss poor leadership that got us here. Joe Biden will do better. That is why I voted for Joe Biden for President, a man to lead us out of the trump Covid-19 pandemic. Trump had his chances. He blew them and has admitted defeat. Don't ever follow a quitter.

All you're doing is parroting your mindless devotion to Biden. You didn't actually say anything
It case you have trouble understanding, I was saying I will be fine under Biden economically, just as I was fine with Obama, or Bill Clinton, Daddy Bush and Reagan and none of them took foolish chances and decreased my chances by lying about a pandemic.

Yes, you do keep lying about what Trump said about the pandemic. That's true
Be specific. That paragraph does not quote trump. So I could not have lied about what he said. Try to stay in the real world.

You said Trump "lied" about the pandemic. That is lying about what he said. Democrats lie, you lie about everything all the time. Most of Trump's supposed lies are you lying about what Trump said. You've been documented what, 20K times now lying about what Trump said?
He said it was nothing to worry about. He said it was under control. He said it would be gone shortly. He said it would disappear with warm weather. He said is was a problem for the blue states. He has disparaged masking, distancing, the experts that know more about it than he does. He did all these negative leadership things after calling and stating on tape what he really knew to be true to Bob Woodward and admitted he always wanted to play down the virus. Throw in comments about false cures, treatments and his other crazy fantasy crap and you have the trump influence (highly effective on his base) that has discouraged fighting the virus effectively. I told no lies. You are still in denial as are most trump supporters. Welcome to the Biden Presidency.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
Despite His Repeated Public Denials,‭ ‬the Impeached President trump Is Pushing For A‭ “‬Herd Immunity‭” ‬Strategy For COVID-19

Three senior health officials working with the impeached president trump’s comically named‭ “‬coronavirus task force‭” ‬have reported the silly members of this‭ “‬task force‭” ‬believe that herd immunity will help control the COVID-19‭ ‬outbreak.‭ ‬Even worse,‭ “‬they have begun taking steps to turn the concept into policy.‭”

The same three senior health officials explained the impeached president trump’s continued incompetence with his “herd immunity” idiocy could kill thousands of Americans unnecessarily. But, when the lives are those of insignificant U.S. citizens, the impeached president trump has decided, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Sweden has been using this strategy since the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus first appeared.‭ ‬At this point,‭ ‬whether herd immunity was the‭ “‬goal‭” ‬or a‭ “‬byproduct‭” ‬of the Swedish plan is irrelevant,‭ ‬because it simply hasn’t worked.‭ ‬In April,‭ ‬the Public Health Agency predicted that‭ ‬40%‭ ‬of the Stockholm population would have the disease and acquire protective antibodies by May.‭ ‬According to the agency’s own antibody studies published Sept.‭ ‬3‭ ‬for samples collected up until late June,‭ ‬the actual figure for random testing of antibodies is only‭ ‬11.4%‭ ‬for Stockholm,‭ ‬6.3%‭ ‬for Gothenburg and‭ ‬7.1%‭ ‬across Sweden.‭ ‬As of mid-August,‭ ‬herd immunity was still‭ “‬nowhere in sight,‭” ‬according to a Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine study.‭ “‬That shouldn’t have been a surprise.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬herd immunity to an infectious disease has never been achieved without a vaccine.‭”

New Zealand’s government officials,‭ ‬who quickly initiated early preventative measures,‭ ‬coupled with testing and tracking,‭ ‬limited the number of COVID-19‭ ‬cases to‭ ‬1950‭ ‬to date,‭ ‬with‭ ‬1857‭ ‬recoveries,‭ ‬and only‭ ‬25‭ ‬deaths.‭ ‬Also,‭ ‬public cooperation,‭ ‬which included listening to and following the recommendations of health professionals made the lock down implemented in New Zealand remarkable for its stringency and its brevity.‭

Obviously,‭ ‬New Zealand’s population hadn’t heard that COVID-19‭ ‬was a liberal hoax to make the impeached president trump‭ “‬look bad‭”‬.‭ ‬Had New Zealand’s political conservatives heard that bit of news,‭ ‬it’s certain their island nation could be a world leader in COVID-19‭ ‬cases and deaths along with the United States,‭ ‬Sweden,‭ ‬etc.

On April‭ ‬3rd,‭ ‬Swedish‭ ‬Prime Minister Stefan Löfven told the newspaper Dagens Nyheter‭ ‬,‭ “‬We will have to count the dead in thousands.‭ ‬It is just as well that we prepare for it.‭” ‬In July,‭ ‬as the death count reached‭ ‬5,500,‭ ‬Löfven said that the‭ “‬strategy is right,‭ ‬I am completely convinced of that.‭” ‬In September,‭ ‬Dr.‭ ‬Anders Tegnell,‭ ‬the Public Health Agency epidemiologist in charge of the country’s COVID-19‭ ‬response reiterated the party line that a growing death count did‭ “‬not mean that the strategy itself has gone wrong.‭” ‬Regardless of the final death toll,‭ ‬if COVID-19‭ ‬doesn’t kill Löfven,‭ ‬he and Dr.‭ ‬Tegnell will declare their plan a great success.‭ (‬Unless the disease also kills Tegnell,‭ ‬then it will just be Löfven bragging about the great success of‭ ‬his plan.‭)

After learning how truly deadly the novel coronavirus could be,‭ ‬governors in blue states established protocols in attempts to slow the spread of the disease.‭ ‬Unfortunately,‭ ‬the obtuse nature of conservatives would not permit them the freedom of thought to disregard their cheeto-in-chief’s ludicrous claims that the coronavirus posed no threat.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬they thumbed their noses at state and local leaders and set to work,‭ ‬like the Swedes,‭ ‬to spread the disease to every corner of their respective countries.

It’s apparent given the increasing volumes of data available,‭ ‬nations‭’ ‬leaders quick to respond effectively to the COVID-19‭ ‬outbreak kept case numbers extremely low,‭ ‬New Zealand’s,‭ ‬mentioned above,‭ ‬and Vietnam‭ (‬Where,‭ ‬as of Oct.‭ ‬9,‭ ‬had counted‭ ‬1,100‭ ‬COVID-19‭ ‬cases and‭ ‬35‭ ‬deaths‭) ‬are two of the too few success stories in controlling COVID-19.

But,‭ ‬here in the U.S.‭ ‬the‭ “‬second wave‭” ‬has begun in some states,‭ ‬which will be spread far and wide by the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics.‭ ‬Because,‭ ‬like their cheeto-in-chief,‭ ‬Sweden’s Löfven,‭ ‬and red state governors nationwide,‭ ‬they refuse to listen to all educated,‭ ‬professional health experts. So, no one is going to force any of the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics to wear a mask,‭ or ‬practice social distancing,‭ ‬or believe the liberals aren’t behind the COVID Hoax.‭ ‬And they’re willing to die to prove it.‭ ‬Well,‭ do your best proving it‬.

Personally, I think this is b.s.

Trump has no strategy to combat the virus. Never did.

Knew about it from the beginning, as was proven in the recording. Did nothing because it affected blacks at first. Did nothing because it affected Democratic states. Did nothing because doing something about it can affect the economy. Still does nothing as it affects his own supporters. He is incapable of any type of empathy.

Really? So your position is, "Trump KNEW in February all these things that the medical experts didn't know until months later"? HOW did Trump know those things in February? Even Woodward said he didn't think Trump was stating actual facts that he knew, but only talking about what he BELIEVED, without it being proven yet.

And then your further position is that Trump deliberately decided to twiddle his thumbs while hundreds of thousands of Americans died, because . . . what? He thought that would really improve his election chances? He bought stock in a coffin manufacturer? I mean, what exactly is the thought process for this theory, generously assuming any thought was involved?

If anyone is actually in panic mode at this stage of the game, they truly are shallow individuals. Simply take the precautions every time you go out in public, do your thing and carry on. If infected or exposed self quarantine as much as practical. Definitely do not go mixing at work or in closed in groups. Keep surfaces clean, including car interiors. When viable vaccine becomes available, take it. If flue vaccines are an indicator, it should increase chances of avoidance or make case lighter.

As for you people still in denial of the seriousness or existence of viable Covid-19 threat, you deserve what you get. Hope to see you still posting a year from now, but do not really care if you and yours make it or not. I have little sympathy for people who do not possess a survival instinct. You can live with it more safely and with less chance of being infected by realizing it is real. A good conservative dealing with known hazards hedges his bet, not going all in unless backed into a corner. You can still post snarky denials and attacks on the panic bunnies, if they exist, but still should watch yourself. No matter your choice, good luck to you, but know luck is enhanced with a degree of caution.

Didn't kill me. Did it kill you or just make you brain dead? Good luck with your condition now, and whatever it leads to. Hopefully it will not be Covid, whether it kills you or not.

All you're doing is repeating your stupid shit that the Biden virus is a lot more deadly than it is.

It won't destroy my economic life. I took steps after the Bush crash. I'm set. Trump is the one that exercised the piss poor leadership that got us here. Joe Biden will do better. That is why I voted for Joe Biden for President, a man to lead us out of the trump Covid-19 pandemic. Trump had his chances. He blew them and has admitted defeat. Don't ever follow a quitter.

All you're doing is parroting your mindless devotion to Biden. You didn't actually say anything
It case you have trouble understanding, I was saying I will be fine under Biden economically, just as I was fine with Obama, or Bill Clinton, Daddy Bush and Reagan and none of them took foolish chances and decreased my chances by lying about a pandemic.

Be specific. That paragraph does not quote trump. So I could not have lied about what he said. Try to stay in the real world.

You said Trump "lied" about the pandemic. That is lying about what he said. Democrats lie, you lie about everything all the time. Most of Trump's supposed lies are you lying about what Trump said. You've been documented what, 20K times now lying about what Trump said?
He said it was nothing to worry about. He said it was under control. He said it would be gone shortly. He said it would disappear with warm weather. He said is was a problem for the blue states. He has disparaged masking, distancing, the experts that know more about it than he does. He did all these negative leadership things after calling and stating on tape what he really knew to be true to Bob Woodward and admitted he always wanted to play down the virus. Throw in comments about false cures, treatments and his other crazy fantasy crap and you have the trump influence (highly effective on his base) that has discouraged fighting the virus effectively. I told no lies. You are still in denial as are most trump supporters. Welcome to the Biden Presidency.

I thought you said he should listen to scientists? So seriously, your argument now is he should have ignored Fauci? Seriously? So which is it? He should listen to scientists or not? At that time Fauci was saying it's not serious, people should go ahead with their lives.

But YOU know that Trump secretly knew that was wrong. What a boob, you don't know that

I thought you said he should listen to scientists? So seriously, your argument now is he should have ignored Fauci? Seriously? So which is it? He should listen to scientists or not? At that time Fauci was saying it's not serious, people should go ahead with their lives.

But YOU know that Trump secretly knew that was wrong. What a boob, you don't know that
Have fun, but you are convincing nobody and I voted the first day of early in-person voting.

Three senior health officials working with the impeached president trump’s comically named‭ “‬coronavirus task force‭” ‬have reported the silly members of this‭ “‬task force‭” ‬believe that herd immunity will help control the COVID-19‭ ‬outbreak.‭ ‬Even worse,‭ “‬they have begun taking steps to turn the concept into policy.‭”

The same three senior health officials explained the impeached president trump’s continued incompetence with his “herd immunity” idiocy could kill thousands of Americans unnecessarily. But, when the lives are those of insignificant U.S. citizens, the impeached president trump has decided, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Sweden has been using this strategy since the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus first appeared.‭ ‬At this point,‭ ‬whether herd immunity was the‭ “‬goal‭” ‬or a‭ “‬byproduct‭” ‬of the Swedish plan is irrelevant,‭ ‬because it simply hasn’t worked.‭ ‬In April,‭ ‬the Public Health Agency predicted that‭ ‬40%‭ ‬of the Stockholm population would have the disease and acquire protective antibodies by May.‭ ‬According to the agency’s own antibody studies published Sept.‭ ‬3‭ ‬for samples collected up until late June,‭ ‬the actual figure for random testing of antibodies is only‭ ‬11.4%‭ ‬for Stockholm,‭ ‬6.3%‭ ‬for Gothenburg and‭ ‬7.1%‭ ‬across Sweden.‭ ‬As of mid-August,‭ ‬herd immunity was still‭ “‬nowhere in sight,‭” ‬according to a Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine study.‭ “‬That shouldn’t have been a surprise.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬herd immunity to an infectious disease has never been achieved without a vaccine.‭”

New Zealand’s government officials,‭ ‬who quickly initiated early preventative measures,‭ ‬coupled with testing and tracking,‭ ‬limited the number of COVID-19‭ ‬cases to‭ ‬1950‭ ‬to date,‭ ‬with‭ ‬1857‭ ‬recoveries,‭ ‬and only‭ ‬25‭ ‬deaths.‭ ‬Also,‭ ‬public cooperation,‭ ‬which included listening to and following the recommendations of health professionals made the lock down implemented in New Zealand remarkable for its stringency and its brevity.‭

Obviously,‭ ‬New Zealand’s population hadn’t heard that COVID-19‭ ‬was a liberal hoax to make the impeached president trump‭ “‬look bad‭”‬.‭ ‬Had New Zealand’s political conservatives heard that bit of news,‭ ‬it’s certain their island nation could be a world leader in COVID-19‭ ‬cases and deaths along with the United States,‭ ‬Sweden,‭ ‬etc.

On April‭ ‬3rd,‭ ‬Swedish‭ ‬Prime Minister Stefan Löfven told the newspaper Dagens Nyheter‭ ‬,‭ “‬We will have to count the dead in thousands.‭ ‬It is just as well that we prepare for it.‭” ‬In July,‭ ‬as the death count reached‭ ‬5,500,‭ ‬Löfven said that the‭ “‬strategy is right,‭ ‬I am completely convinced of that.‭” ‬In September,‭ ‬Dr.‭ ‬Anders Tegnell,‭ ‬the Public Health Agency epidemiologist in charge of the country’s COVID-19‭ ‬response reiterated the party line that a growing death count did‭ “‬not mean that the strategy itself has gone wrong.‭” ‬Regardless of the final death toll,‭ ‬if COVID-19‭ ‬doesn’t kill Löfven,‭ ‬he and Dr.‭ ‬Tegnell will declare their plan a great success.‭ (‬Unless the disease also kills Tegnell,‭ ‬then it will just be Löfven bragging about the great success of‭ ‬his plan.‭)

After learning how truly deadly the novel coronavirus could be,‭ ‬governors in blue states established protocols in attempts to slow the spread of the disease.‭ ‬Unfortunately,‭ ‬the obtuse nature of conservatives would not permit them the freedom of thought to disregard their cheeto-in-chief’s ludicrous claims that the coronavirus posed no threat.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬they thumbed their noses at state and local leaders and set to work,‭ ‬like the Swedes,‭ ‬to spread the disease to every corner of their respective countries.

It’s apparent given the increasing volumes of data available,‭ ‬nations‭’ ‬leaders quick to respond effectively to the COVID-19‭ ‬outbreak kept case numbers extremely low,‭ ‬New Zealand’s,‭ ‬mentioned above,‭ ‬and Vietnam‭ (‬Where,‭ ‬as of Oct.‭ ‬9,‭ ‬had counted‭ ‬1,100‭ ‬COVID-19‭ ‬cases and‭ ‬35‭ ‬deaths‭) ‬are two of the too few success stories in controlling COVID-19.

But,‭ ‬here in the U.S.‭ ‬the‭ “‬second wave‭” ‬has begun in some states,‭ ‬which will be spread far and wide by the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics.‭ ‬Because,‭ ‬like their cheeto-in-chief,‭ ‬Sweden’s Löfven,‭ ‬and red state governors nationwide,‭ ‬they refuse to listen to all educated,‭ ‬professional health experts. So, no one is going to force any of the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics to wear a mask,‭ or ‬practice social distancing,‭ ‬or believe the liberals aren’t behind the COVID Hoax.‭ ‬And they’re willing to die to prove it.‭ ‬Well,‭ do your best proving it‬.

Herd immunity is the only effective way to contain any disease. You get herd immunity in multiple ways, some people are naturally immune, some achieve immunity by surviving the disease and in modern times others achieve immunity by vaccine.

Herd immunity is the only effective way to contain any disease. You get herd immunity in multiple ways, some people are naturally immune, some achieve immunity by surviving the disease and in modern times others achieve immunity by vaccine.

Still waiting for any of these dumbasses wailing, "OMG, herd immunity IZ SO AWFUL!!! HOW COULD HE?!?" to explain to me what they think the alternative is.

Have fun, but you are convincing nobody and I voted the first day of early in-person voting.

I'm only convincing people with long term memory who aren't stooges of the Democrat party.

So if I produce the quotes from that time by Fauci for you, you'll admit you were wrong?

I already voted too. Not sure what your point is. You vote Democrats every election. You're baked into the pie. This is only the second time I voted Republican in the last eight elections, it's not

I'm only convincing people with long term memory who aren't stooges of the Democrat party.

So if I produce the quotes from that time by Fauci for you, you'll admit you were wrong?
Maybe, maybe not. My opinion on Fauci and the epidemic and trump are pretty well set at this point. I didn't agree with the slow approach from the start from anybody, as I thought this thing had legs and was coming. Not like Ebola in some African jungle low on travel and high on backward poverty/disease ridden culture, waiting for outside help and a quick almost certain death track.

You fools failed to impeach Trump, hell you couldn't even convince all the House Democrats to vote for it then you got laughed out of the Senate. :itsok:

Maybe, maybe not. My opinion on Fauci and the epidemic and trump are pretty well set at this point. I didn't agree with the slow approach from the start from anybody, as I thought this thing had legs and was coming. Not like Ebola in some African jungle low on travel and high on backward poverty/disease ridden culture, waiting for outside help and a quick almost certain death track.

Right, but you specifically called out Trump's early response when Fauci was saying the same thing, Nancy was saying the same thing, Joe was calling Trump a racist for restricting travel, Democrats were calling it a diversion and they wanted to focus on impeachment.

So you don't support listening to the doctors and you always have an excuse why you criticize Republicans and not Democrats.

Then there's how most of the deaths occurred where Democrat governors were running the shots and you won't criticize them either. Just Trump. Your lack of standards is clear

Right, but you specifically called out Trump's early response when Fauci was saying the same thing, Nancy was saying the same thing, Joe was calling Trump a racist for restricting travel, Democrats were calling it a diversion and they wanted to focus on impeachment.

So you don't support listening to the doctors and you always have an excuse why you criticize Republicans and not Democrats.

Then there's how most of the deaths occurred where Democrat governors were running the shots and you won't criticize them either. Just Trump. Your lack of standards is clear
OK, OK. I am with the consensus of opinion at this point and I personally always thought it was a danger, just like trump told people in private if February.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

OK, OK. I am with the consensus of opinion at this point and I personally always thought it was a danger, just like trump told people in private if February.

The leftstream media lies constantly about what Trump said in public on tape, so I sure the f don't care what they say Trump said "in private." So you're going to stick with that Fauci was wrong and Trump knew that, but Trump should listen to the medical community?

Democrats have an uncanny ability to totally believe contradictory statements, it's remarkable

The leftstream media lies constantly about what Trump said in public on tape, so I sure the f don't care what they say Trump said "in private." So you're going to stick with that Fauci was wrong and Trump knew that, but Trump should listen to the medical community?

Democrats have an uncanny ability to totally believe contradictory statements, it's remarkable
This is like one of those "I was for the war, before I was against the war things back in the early Bush years. You cannot win this one. You can only point out the ironies of changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts. Good luck.

This is like one of those "I was for the war, before I was against the war things back in the early Bush years. You cannot win this one. You can only point out the ironies of changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts. Good luck.

Ssssaaaawwwwiiiiisssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

My point is you're fine with Democrats "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

You're fine with Fauci, the medial community "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

You still attack Trump for "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

That and you attack Trump for deaths where Democrats were in control.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. You really didn't follow that did you? Be honest. I mean I said it like a half dozen times now

My point is you're fine with Democrats "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

You're fine with Fauci, the medial community "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

You still attack Trump for "changing opinions based on better understanding of accepted facts."

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. You really didn't follow that did you? Be honest. I mean I said it like a half dozen times now
Dude. Trump never changed. I have read enough studies, listened to the reports, and have formed my opinion. Would rather someone considered change, proper leadership and welfare of the people than being stuck on stupid and leading his unfortunate followers down the rosy path, to increased infection rates we are seeing now.

Dude. Trump never changed. I have read enough studies, listened to the reports, and have formed my opinion. Would rather someone considered change, proper leadership and welfare of the people than being stuck on stupid and leading his unfortunate followers down the rosy path, to increased infection rates we are seeing now.

Europe is shutting down again. The deaths were in blue States where it wasn't up to him. But you still have Trump up your ass. Stupid shit that

He bought stock in a coffin manufacturer?
I wouldn't put that beyond him. I'm still not sure if he has invested in hydroxychloroquine or not.

But big business certainly didn't want him to close anything down.

And he did revel in the thoughts that COVID was hitting Democratic states and blacks hard.

Forum List

Back