Despite being in opposite parties with incompatible political stances, do Trump and Biden have somewhat similar personalities?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Looking at Trump's 2016 debates and Biden's 2012 VP debate with Paul Ryan, I see a similarity in debating style that, when you add in a moderator hostile to Trump, could have predictably lead to what we saw last night. Then again, this might be simply the times we are in.

1601440579377.png

Ultimately, the problem is nobody has figured out and composed the best rules for conducting the deliberate debate that people are searching for.

Looking at Trump's 2016 debates and Biden's 2012 VP debate with Paul Ryan, I see a similarity in debating style that, when you add in a moderator hostile to Trump, could have predictably lead to what we saw last night. Then again, this might be simply the times we are in.

View attachment 394899

I must disagree. Donald Trump is an apex predator, an alpha male who tells it like it is, John Wayne style, and depends on those around him to become so offended they stand no chance of throwing counterpunches. It's not his fault this strategy works most of the time. See, modern day America at large just can't handle a REAL MASCULINE MAN who cannot be backed down by politically correct cultism or the false god of militant feminism. That is why I and tens of millions of other Americans believe in DT.

Joe Biden on the other hand is consumed eternally by insecurity issues. He comes off as a guy who's large and in charge, when in reality he's a pencil dick shaking in his shoes motor mouth who ain't used to anyone talking back to him, let alone daring to publicly humiliate him. On top of that he's as senile as a man can get while still vertical and breathing. Trump made Biden his bitch and he'll do it again and again.

The two men aren't even opposite sides of the same coin. Biden's face is printed somewhere on a roll of toilet paper, at best.

Last edited:

View attachment 394899
They are damn near identical twins. Much like dipshit W and Ears were blood brothers from different mothers.

From the great Caitlin Johnstone...
It's not that Democrats and Republicans are the same; if you look at each individually you can see differences. And that's how they get you. That's how the illusion is upheld. But if you zoom out a bit further, you see they're both used in conjunction to advance the same agendas.

Forum List

Back