Desperate Trump Critics Cook Up Despicable Lie to Suggest Biden Won the Debate

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
One example of the lie...
"Biden: 525 kids don’t know where they are going to be, we can’t find their parents."
Trump: “Good.”
Wow.

— roxane gay (@rgay) October 23, 2020

No, Trump did not say 'Good' when Slo-Joe brought up the 545 kids without parents.

"The only problem is, Trump didn’t say, “Good.” In fact, he wasn’t speaking to Biden at all. The president was speaking to debate moderator Kristen Welker, who had just said, “Let’s move on to the next section” of the debate. "

"Biden: 525 kids don’t know where they are going to be, we can’t find their parents."
Wow.

No, Trump did not say 'Good' when Slo-Joe brought up the 545 kids without parents.

"The only problem is, Trump didn’t say, “Good.” In fact, he wasn’t speaking to Biden at all. The president was speaking to debate moderator Kristen Welker, who had just said, “Let’s move on to the next section” of the debate. "

He didn't say that indeed, and the fact is the parents don't want the kids back. They intentionally dumped them here.

Wow.

He didn't say that indeed, and the fact is the parents don't want the kids back. They intentionally dumped them here.

In some cases that is true. In others the kids were stolen. Either way they need to be kept safe, and taken care of.

Wow.

Yes, I’ve also heard that a lot of those kids were brought by people other than their parents

Wow.

sure sounded like Tramp said "GOOD." He definitely did not say "go ahead" in the video YOU posted.

Wow.

sure sounded like Tramp said "GOOD." He definitely did not say "go ahead" in the video YOU posted.

No, it's real clear he said "go ahead," Ed. You got trouble with your speakers, maybe?

Note: 485 parents of the 545 children were contacted and did not want their children to be sent back to them in their country of origin. Joe is wrong on so many levels it's astounding actually.

Wow.

No, it's real clear he said "go ahead," Ed. You got trouble with your speakers, maybe?

My speakers are perfect, you on the other hand are a perfect LIAR!

Wow.

No, you ignore mountains of evidence that demolish your claims. Hell, you ignore your own links that do the same.

That makes you the liar sweetcheeks.

Wow.

I heard it with my own ears, Ed. Something's not working right either in your ear or in your device. I wouldn't lie about this.

Wow.

No, you ignore mountains of evidence that demolish your claims. Hell, you ignore your own links that do the same.

That makes you the liar sweetcheeks.

That wasn't my link, it came from Trumpist Leo, and it clearly demolishes the LIE in the OP.

Wow.

I heard it with my own ears, Ed. Something's not working right either in your ear or in your device. I wouldn't lie about this.

You heard 2 (TWO) words when Tramp only said one word,
"GOOD." How are you NOT a LIAR?????

Forum List

Back