Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

Now who told you we gave them all of our Javelins, retard?

Was it Tucker? It was Tucker, wasn't it.

Says the guy who just spewed yet more manufactured bullshit.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you are a real piece of work! :lol:
Next to last one, we’re running low.

So tell me again how we gave money and arms to Ukraine so they can pay us for the weapons we gave them.

You’re 100% certain where every dollar went, right?

Next to last one, we’re running low.
Why do you keep lying like this!?!?

We have given Ukraine ONE THIRD of our inventory. That's not even close to "all of them".

I seriously want to know who is filling that pointy head of yours with this manufactured bullshit.

Why do you keep going back to them, BEGGING to be lied to over and over and over?!?

Its an actual mental illness. Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over (listening to liars), expecting a different result (the truth).

Jesus, man! Wake up!

So tell me again how we gave money and arms to Ukraine so they can pay us for the weapons we gave them.

You’re 100% certain where every dollar went, right?
All I know is that NO ONE has proven the lie the Democrats laundered money from Ukraine through FTX. That's what this topic is about.

However, since Ukraine is one of the world's largest food baskets, and people are already starving because of war criminal Putin's blockade, I do not want to see this mass murdering fuck in control of a significant part of the world's food supply.

So it is worth every penny we spend to stop him.

It is also worth every penny to see how our armaments match up against Putin's, and to see the military tactics used by Russia today.

Worth every penny.

Now show me the evidence of money laundering by Democrats through FTX via Ukraine.

I think it has been more than established this money laundering hoax is pure bullshit.

lantern2814 was talking out of his ass in another topic about this hoax, and instead of letting him hijack that topic, I have invited him here in post 130 to back up his claims.

Notice he has not risen to the challenge.

Coward.

This is what happens when hoaxes implode.

But I can guarantee everyone reading this post, the tard herd will continue to parrot this hoax for a long time to come.

They have ZERO integrity.

We have given Ukraine ONE THIRD of our inventory. That's not even close to "all of them".

I seriously want to know who is filling that pointy head of yours with this manufactured bullshit.

Why do you keep going back to them, BEGGING to be lied to over and over and over?!?

Its an actual mental illness. Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over (listening to liars), expecting a different result (the truth).

Jesus, man! Wake up!

All I know is that NO ONE has proven the lie the Democrats laundered money from Ukraine through FTX. That's what this topic is about.

However, since Ukraine is one of the world's largest food baskets, and people are already starving because of war criminal Putin's blockade, I do not want to see this mass murdering fuck in control of a significant part of the world's food supply.

It is also worth every penny to see how our armaments match up against Putin's, and to see the military tactics used by Russia today.

Worth every penny.

Now show me the evidence of money laundering by Democrats through FTX via Ukraine.

How can you claim anything regarding Ukranian aid is a "lie" when nobody knows where Zelen$ky is hiding the funds?

Jesus, man! Wake up!

Worth every penny.

Here is news from the front. Not good for the Ukrainians yet you support continuing the slaughter.

Newsbits On Ukraine - Swamp Trenches, Short Training, Out Of Ammo

Realistic reports from the Ukrainian frontline are rare. Yesterday the British Express had this (@7:30, also here) from Bakhmut / Artemovsk in its Live coverage. One wonders how it has bypassed the censor:

Inside Bakhmut frontline 'littered with corpses' and 'colossal' losses
The Ukrainian commander of the Svoboda battalion, Petro Kuzyk, whose unit is one of those holding Bakhmut said his soldiers are staying in trenches full of corpses, fighting in extremely cold conditions and in knee-deep water against Russia's attacks.
"I apologise for speaking slowly now, because I'm very cold – it's making me dizzy. I've now left the first line (since I was called). I'm warming up in the car, I'm almost falling asleep, because I haven't slept all this time. They charged yesterday, quite seriously. They felt a weakness in our defence, because (I will not name the numbers of the units, so as not to spoil their honour) there are units that are less motivated than ours. And yesterday they weakened our defence a little in the area just around the Bakhmut. Some units could not withstand this artillery onslaught and retreated.

"This is our principle: we, the Svoboda Battalion, do not retreat. And because of that, we found ourselves in a semi-surrounded situation, and we had a lot of work to do. In addition, it is a swamp full of mud. It is very difficult to evacuate the wounded or to deliver ammunition. The trenches are constantly deteriorating, and in this swamp they must be constantly rebuilt."

He added: "Today is the first day without rain, but then and yesterday when it fell, all the water flowed into the trenches. And the shelling was such that it was impossible to get out of the trench, so the guys were constantly wet for a day or two. Plus the temperature is like this. Many are contused, many with pneumonia. But we hold our ground, and we defend. I see young guys standing with their teeth clenched. I would really like someone to write about their achievements, because few people in the country know about it."

The above reads like a report from Verdun.

Here is news from the front. Not good for the Ukrainians yet you support continuing the slaughter.

Newsbits On Ukraine - Swamp Trenches, Short Training, Out Of Ammo

Realistic reports from the Ukrainian frontline are rare. Yesterday the British Express had this (@7:30, also here) from Bakhmut / Artemovsk in its Live coverage. One wonders how it has bypassed the censor:

Inside Bakhmut frontline 'littered with corpses' and 'colossal' losses
The Ukrainian commander of the Svoboda battalion, Petro Kuzyk, whose unit is one of those holding Bakhmut said his soldiers are staying in trenches full of corpses, fighting in extremely cold conditions and in knee-deep water against Russia's attacks.
"I apologise for speaking slowly now, because I'm very cold – it's making me dizzy. I've now left the first line (since I was called). I'm warming up in the car, I'm almost falling asleep, because I haven't slept all this time. They charged yesterday, quite seriously. They felt a weakness in our defence, because (I will not name the numbers of the units, so as not to spoil their honour) there are units that are less motivated than ours. And yesterday they weakened our defence a little in the area just around the Bakhmut. Some units could not withstand this artillery onslaught and retreated.

"This is our principle: we, the Svoboda Battalion, do not retreat. And because of that, we found ourselves in a semi-surrounded situation, and we had a lot of work to do. In addition, it is a swamp full of mud. It is very difficult to evacuate the wounded or to deliver ammunition. The trenches are constantly deteriorating, and in this swamp they must be constantly rebuilt."

He added: "Today is the first day without rain, but then and yesterday when it fell, all the water flowed into the trenches. And the shelling was such that it was impossible to get out of the trench, so the guys were constantly wet for a day or two. Plus the temperature is like this. Many are contused, many with pneumonia. But we hold our ground, and we defend. I see young guys standing with their teeth clenched. I would really like someone to write about their achievements, because few people in the country know about it."

The above reads like a report from Verdun.

The midterms are over, I doubt democrats need to send any more money to the Money Laundering Operation

Fair enough. However, you might have an easier time herding cats. Or curing cancer. What do I know. :dunno:

Maybe, but then if people don't try, there's a 0% chance.
Sometimes people see things, then change their ways later on, after thinking about it. Others just don't think.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.
Apparently you think anyone who refuses to support giving billions of American’s money to Ukraine, is a Putin supporter.

Do you work for Lockheed Martin or Raytheon?

Apparently you think anyone who refuses to support giving billions of American’s money to Ukraine, is a Putin supporter.
Yes. That's exactly right. Anyone opposed to defeating Putin is a Putin supporter. Ipso facto.

Whether they want to be or not.

Yes. That's exactly right. Anyone opposed to defeating Putin is a Putin supporter. Ipso facto.

Americans money shouldn’t be used in a proxy war on the other side of the planet for a nation of no interest to Americans with tons of corruption and under Nazi influence.

Am I a Putin lover for thinking this way?

Americans money shouldn’t be used in a proxy war on the other side of the planet for a nation of no interest to Americans with tons of corruption and under Nazi influence.

Am I a Putin lover for thinking this way?

Europe's lost 'breadbasket': How Russia's war in Ukraine is stoking a global food crisis

Putin's useful idiots want their beloved mass murdering war criminal controlling a significant portion of the world's food supply.

Gosh, I guess the US has no national interest in that!

Funny how you folks can be simple and binary about everything but gender. Sorry, such childlike notions cannot be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back