Desperate Putin Enlisting GOP To Get US To Surrender To Him

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

$12 billion in cold cash...poof!

THEN the Republicans demanded an audit.

Oh, wait. No they didn't.

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

But it's the Ukrainians who are the Nazis, amiright? :auiqs.jpg:

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

Now Putin is enlisting certain members of the Republican Party to rescue him.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

"I will not vote for one more dollar to Ukraine." - Matt Gaetz

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

History will judge them very badly.

In my next post, I will show just how badly things are going for Putin.

Last edited:
Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Iraq?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

Remember that time Republicans demanded an audit of all the money we were sending to Afghanistan?

Me, neither.

Putin's imperialist invasion of Ukraine is going very, very badly for him. His economy is on the verge of imploding, the Russian people are becoming more and more unhappy with the war. Excuse me, the "special military operation". Don't say war. You'll go to prison.

High ranking officials are mysteriously falling out of windows. Peaceful protesters are being imprisoned. And we all know how the Right feels about imprisoned protesters! Why is MTG not decrying their plight?

Mass graves and other horrific war crimes are being discovered and uncovered in recaptured territory in Ukraine.

More than a million Ukrainians have been forcefully deported from Eastern Ukraine and disappeared to the farthest, coldest reaches of Russia. Now THAT is how you rig an election, Democrats! Take notes!

Putin needs to brutally slaughter women and children en masse to save Ukraine. Yeah.

Putin the humanitarian.

"Under Republicans, not another penny will go to Ukraine." - Marjorie Taylor Greene

These appeasers want us to quit when we have a mass murdering war criminal against the ropes!

I've lost count of how many time Republicans, Republican supporters on this page, and Democrats, and Democratic supporters on this page have manage to contradict themselves beyond belief.

It's the two party system making people so tribal they can't see past their own bullshit.

Western sanctions catch up with Russia’s wartime economy

When Russian President Vladimir Putin launched last month a new council for coordinating supplies for the Russian army, he seemed to recognize the scale of the economic problems facing the country, and his sense of urgency was palpable.

[snip]

For months, Putin claimed that the “economic blitzkrieg” against Russia had failed, but Western sanctions imposed over the invasion of Ukraine are digging ever deeper into Russia’s economy, exacerbating equipment shortages for its army and hampering its ability to launch any new ground offensive or build new missiles, economists and Russian business executives said.

[snip]

“All objective indicators show there is a very strong drop in economic activity,” said Vladimir Milov, a former Russian deputy energy minister who is now a leading opposition politician in exile. “The spiral is escalating, and there is no way out of this now.”

[snip]

The Kremlin has trumpeted a lower-than-expected decline in GDP, forecast by the International Monetary Fund at only 3.5 percent this year, as demonstrating that the Russian economy can weather the raft of draconian sanctions.

But economists and business executives said the headline GDP figures did not reflect the real state of the Russian economy because the Russian government effectively ended the ruble’s convertibility since the sanctions were imposed. “GDP stopped having any meaning because firstly we don’t know what the real ruble rate is, and secondly if you produce a tank and send it to the front where it is immediately blown up, then it is still considered as value added,” said Milov, who wrote a report explaining the situation for the Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies published this month.

[snip]

The Russian Central Bank reported this week that a record $14.7 billion in hard currency was withdrawn from the Russian banking system in October, amid increasing anxiety over mobilization and the state of the economy.

Even so, a November report by the Central Bank warned that Russia’s GDP would face a sharper contraction of 7.1 percent in the fourth quarter of 2022, after falling 4.1 percent and 4 percent compared with last year in the previous two quarters. Last week, as the Russian economy officially entered into recession, Central Bank Chairwoman Elvira Nabiullina told lawmakers that next year the situation could get darker still. “We really need to look at the situation very soberly and with our eyes open. Things may get worse, we understand that,” she said.

[snip]

Putin’s creation of the coordination council, headed by Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, was a sign the Russian president is rattled by the increasing impact of sanctions, economists and analysts said. Putin “is concerned he needs to interfere to make sure supplies will be available,” said Sergei Guriev, provost at France’s Sciences Po. “He is concerned that sanctions have really hit the ability to produce goods.”

[snip]

It also signals the Russian government is preparing a broader mobilization of the Russian economy to supply the army amid chronic shortages of basic goods such as food and uniforms. New laws will impose hefty fines on business executives who refuse to carry out orders for the Russian military, as well as potential prison sentences, clearing the way for entrepreneurs to be pressured into providing goods at knockdown prices. The creation of the council is “connected to big pressure on business and the need to enforce a tough diktat to make business do what it doesn’t want to do,” said Nikolai Petrov, senior research fellow for Russia and Eurasia at Chatham House in London.

Last edited:
Republicans are traitors, they like Russia more than the US, because Putin is Trump's best buddy

russia love.jpg

MAGA traitor Trash
like all MAGA republicans

Yeah but republicans aren't in charge. Where did the billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars go? Why won't the Biden administration agree to an audit?
The calls for an audit are a smokescreen. That's why I asked if anyone could remember any Republicans asking for an audit of the aid we sent to Iraq or Afghanistan.

WAY more money was wasted in those countries. Way, way, way more.

This "audit" bullshit is theater for the rubes.

These useful idiots are not motivated by fiscal concerns. They are desperately searching for an excuse to surrender to their hero totalitarian war criminal Vladimir Putin.

His economy is on the verge of imploding,
:auiqs.jpg:

March 10, 2022

May 2, 2022

July 29, 2022

Aug 2 2022

09/06/2022

12/10/2022

The verge? Really? Do you have any other war propaganda you want to uncritically parrot?

MTG is anti war and AOC is pro war... we are 33 trillion dollars in debt and the dems think funding the war in Ukraine is a good thing...
UNFUCKINGREAL....
When we went to war with Hitler, did that mean we were pro-war?

Did you know our debt-to-GDP ratio was the highest its ever been during WWII? Should we have surrendered to Hitler and Tojo?

Me, neither.

Remember this?:

Me, neither.

Putin the humanitarian.

So you think the US is going to "surrender" to Putin?

I had no idea we were at war with Russia.

Gotta link, Simp?

When we went to war with Hitler, did that mean we were pro-war?

Did you know our debt-to-GDP ratio was the highest its ever been during WWII? Should we have surrendered to Hitler and Tojo?
We aren't at war with Russia.

You are an idiot.

Do any of you pro war nuts know what Afghanistan cost us and we will be paying for that for decades.... and that doesn't include Iraq....
Yeah, we should not have invaded Afghanistan just for killing 3,000 Americans...

We should have taken it like a bitch.

:auiqs.jpg:

March 10, 2022

May 2, 2022

July 29, 2022

Aug 2 2022

09/06/2022

12/10/2022

The verge? Really? Do you have any other war propaganda you want to uncritically parrot?
Remind you of anything?

Yeah, we should not have invaded Afghanistan just for killing 3,000 Americans...

We should have taken it like a bitch.
I didn't say that... We should have come home after bin Laden was killed and never stepped foot in Iraq... so you are a war monger now?... just like a Biden voter...

I didn't say that... We should have come home after bin Laden was killed and never stepped foot in Iraq... so you are a war monger now?... just like a Biden voter...
Bin Laden was just the head of Al Qaeda. You think AQ would have quit if we had quit?

Did they quit after we killed bin Laden? Nope!

This is the same logic the appeasers are now using for Ukraine.

The fact is, the appeasers don't care if Putin takes all of Ukraine, just like they didn't care if Hitler took all of Europe.

"Not our problem!"

If we leave, Putin won't stop with Eastern Ukraine. Hell, he probably won't stop with just Ukraine. Just look at his pattern. He's trying to rebuild the Soviet Union.

Every penny we spend to stop him is a life saved.

As for Iraq, it was just a matter of time before we would have to war again with Hussein.

Forum List

Back