desperate obama and team

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
obama says to the public today while campaigning: we tried our plan and it worked, we created jobs, we cut the debt, we grew the economy? really! how desperate are you? what a bunch of b. s. who would vote for someone of this character or lack of character? i guess one of the same, selfesh, self centered, pompas ass. only thinking of his agenda and not america.

they tried their plan and it failed? fewer jobs, bad economy and more debt? really! nothing to run on but scare tactics, lies and bitterness. obamas true spirit has really shown during this campaign, very unbecoming of a president, very cheap shots, very desperate. i do not think the lord will support obama this time, especially when he tried to dump him in his convention. thank you!

I heard that, and the crowd fucking cheered when he said "we cut the Debt"

I mean WTF, are his supporters so blind they don't see a bold faced fucking lie when it is right in front of them?

Cut the Fucking Debt? What?

obama says to the public today while campaigning: we tried our plan and it worked, we created jobs, we cut the debt, we grew the economy? really! how desperate are you? what a bunch of b. s. who would vote for someone of this character or lack of character? i guess one of the same, selfesh, self centered, pompas ass. only thinking of his agenda and not america.

they tried their plan and it failed? fewer jobs, bad economy and more debt? really! nothing to run on but scare tactics, lies and bitterness. obamas true spirit has really shown during this campaign, very unbecoming of a president, very cheap shots, very desperate. i do not think the lord will support obama this time, especially when he tried to dump him in his convention. thank you!

The guy is a loser. A Community Organizer with a hidden past.
His entire presidency was a bad joke.

it's been going nuts for awhile..the harry reid tax return fiasco to big bird to virginity to hilter youth commercials, the obama campaign is flat out nuts.....

obama-2.jpg

Forum List

Back