Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
I just sent you two links showing thousands! What more do you want?!

Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:
They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.
Ah, you mean like this...?

That was a great informative clip. Well finally the truth has been told by of all people Obama. So Trump was right all the time. What more can be said.

Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:
They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.
You have video video of Trump lying 5000 times?

I read Obama's inauguration speech, and I found 22 lies there alone. He lied almost every time he opened his mouth.

"5000 times"? Are you sure that it is not 5004 times? I need Slade to show us all here at least ten of those 5000 Trump lies for me to believe that Slade is not telling lie here? Give us some good examples Slade of where Trump has lied to you? Simple question seeing that you appear to know all. Go ahead Slade, make your day.
Here is 91 sourced falsehoods laid out by politifact. Should you like to refute any?

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

DONALD TRUMP
Sen. Kamala Harris is "supporting the animals of MS-13."

— PolitiFact California on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018

"Baseless attack part of larger pattern"

Kamala Harris sides with MS-13 over ICE, White House says

It looks to me like Trump's claim was dead on the money. Considering this obvious lie, why should we believe anything politifact says about Trump?

When you start holding Dim scumbags accountable for their lying, perhaps we'll start worrying about Trump. Otherwise, shut the fuck up/
Dems should be held accountable for lying, but Trump is the fucking President... are you kidding with that last statement?! What a joke
Then start holding them accountable. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Diversions diversions diversions, your games are old and stale

Divide-divide-divide. That is what the demoncrats are all about and famous for. Divide the people and conquer but yet the Joe and Mary six packs can't get it thru their stunned out of their world heads. Bloody pathetic indeed. Their demoncrat games are as old as the hills but yet there are still so many stunned people out there that still want to play by the old demoncrat rules. Sometimes the people are their own worse enemy. Believe it or not.
Unity comes from the top. Shummer, Pelosi and Mcconnell have there share of blame and responsibility but more so Trump is the head of state and holds the most responsibility for the growing division in thai country. His ego is just too fragile that he feels like he needs to hit back when criticized. He needs to grow up
"Unity" isn't why we elected Trump. We want him to defeat Democrats. Unifying with a bunch of blood sucking ticks isn't medically advisable. I have no desire to become a source of sustenance for a hoard of blood sucking parasites.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.

That was a great informative clip. Well finally the truth has been told by of all people Obama. So Trump was right all the time. What more can be said.

I read Obama's inauguration speech, and I found 22 lies there alone. He lied almost every time he opened his mouth.

"5000 times"? Are you sure that it is not 5004 times? I need Slade to show us all here at least ten of those 5000 Trump lies for me to believe that Slade is not telling lie here? Give us some good examples Slade of where Trump has lied to you? Simple question seeing that you appear to know all. Go ahead Slade, make your day.
Here is 91 sourced falsehoods laid out by politifact. Should you like to refute any?

DONALD TRUMP

It looks to me like Trump's claim was dead on the money. Considering this obvious lie, why should we believe anything politifact says about Trump?

What makes you say that Trump is dead on the money? What’s the quote or video showing Harris’s siding with mS13? Post it please

Dems should be held accountable for lying, but Trump is the fucking President... are you kidding with that last statement?! What a joke
Then start holding them accountable. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Diversions diversions diversions, your games are old and stale

Divide-divide-divide. That is what the demoncrats are all about and famous for. Divide the people and conquer but yet the Joe and Mary six packs can't get it thru their stunned out of their world heads. Bloody pathetic indeed. Their demoncrat games are as old as the hills but yet there are still so many stunned people out there that still want to play by the old demoncrat rules. Sometimes the people are their own worse enemy. Believe it or not.
Unity comes from the top. Shummer, Pelosi and Mcconnell have there share of blame and responsibility but more so Trump is the head of state and holds the most responsibility for the growing division in thai country. His ego is just too fragile that he feels like he needs to hit back when criticized. He needs to grow up
"Unity" isn't why we elected Trump. We want him to defeat Democrats. Unifying with a bunch of blood sucking ticks isn't medically advisable. I have no desire to become a source of sustenance for a hoard of blood sucking parasites.
Good for you

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

Wow. This dribbling pile of steaming conspiracy batshit didn't age well at all, did it?

And look at the enormous list of our boards conservatives that liked and agreed with it. All without the slightest evidence to back their narrative.

The OP is such a wonderful window into the conspiracy addled wasteland that is the conservative mindset.

Last edited:

Everything Trump says is pretty much always taken out of context. If Trump says yes the media will say that Trump said no. Most times Trump will say something that he does not really mean just to get the leftist liberal lying press too go crazy. They fall for it all of the time, the idiots.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg
lol

Just another rightwing lie – clearly Republicans were desperate, not Democrats.

Everything Trump says is pretty much always taken out of context. If Trump says yes the media will say that Trump said no. Most times Trump will say something that he does not really mean just to get the leftist liberal lying press too go crazy. They fall for it all of the time, the idiots.
Wrong.

Americans hear for themselves the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, racism, and hate that comes from Trump; blaming ‘the media’ is as idiotic as it is dishonest.

Wow. This dribbling pile of steaming conspiracy batshit didn't age well at all, did it?

And look at the enormous list of our boards conservatives that liked and agreed with it. All without the slightest evidence to back their narrative.

The OP is such a wonderful window into the conspiracy addled wasteland that is the conservative mindset.
True.

And a ridiculous conspiracy theory made even more ridiculous Democrats having won control of the House.

DONALD TRUMP

What makes you say that Trump is dead on the money? What’s the quote or video showing Harris’s siding with mS13? Post it please

I already posted the evidence, dumbass:

DONALD TRUMP

LOLOL

So your evidence Trump wasn’t lying by accusing Kamala Harris sided with MS-13 over ICE is the White House accusing Kamala Harris sided with MS-13 over ICE??

Fucking moron.

2s0blvo.jpg

DONALD TRUMP

LOLOL

So your evidence Trump wasn’t lying by accusing Kamala Harris sided with MS-13 over ICE is the White House accusing Kamala Harris sided with MS-13 over ICE??

Fucking moron.

2s0blvo.jpg

hundreds of sources say the same thing, dumbass. The dingbat wants to abolish ICE:

Kamala Harris slams Trump's State of the Union comments on MS-13 gang as 'scapegoating' DREAMers

WATCH: Sen. Kamala Harris calls Trump's MS-13, DACA comments 'irresponsible'

Trump lauds ICE at White House event

lol

Just another rightwing lie – clearly Republicans were desperate, not Democrats.
Someone finally took Trump seriously

DONALD TRUMP

LOLOL

Fucking moron.

2s0blvo.jpg
hundreds of sources say the same thing, dumbass. The dingbat wants to abolish ICE:

Kamala Harris slams Trump's State of the Union comments on MS-13 gang as 'scapegoating' DREAMers

Dems want to abolish ICE

Republicans want to abolish
EPA
Dept of Education
Dept of Energy
NATO
UN

DONALD TRUMP

LOLOL

Fucking moron.

2s0blvo.jpg

Dems want to abolish ICE

Republicans want to abolish
EPA
Dept of Education
Dept of Energy
NATO
UN
ICE is the only agency actually authorized by the Constitution.

I agree. Much of what he says is distorted by the media. But I think he means exactly what he says when he says it. He knows what he is doing. And there is also a lot of bullshit that comes out of his mouth. He loves the war with the media and with the Dems. He antagonizes and perpetuates it.

i have seen about enough

between fake mail bombs

and attempting to steal elections

it is getting to be about time to start grabbing

these mother fuckers by the short hairs and start tossing them about

DONALD TRUMP

That’s not evidence. I don’t see anywhere in there where Harris sides with MS-13

DONALD TRUMP

That’s not evidence. I don’t see anywhere in there where Harris sides with MS-13

What... you got nothing?

DONALD TRUMP

LOLOL

Fucking moron.

2s0blvo.jpg

Their evidence is their accusation.

No, really.

Forum List

Back