Desperate Democrats looking for some excuse to allow biden to refuse to debate Trump

i have obtained Biden's notes for the debate:

Orange Man Bad

don't act like a creep

stay awake

you're running for president, in 2020

...The EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE? I'd wager that you never even heard the word before January 2017...
And that's a wager you'd lose, by several decades.

But that is immaterial with regard to whether or not your Orange Baboon-God actually violated it.

And there's only one way to confirm or reject that hypothesis.

Examination of his tax returns and financials.

Which is exactly what is about to unfold in New York.

Just ask Deutsche bank, who finally 'turned' on him and gave those over to the Good Guys within the past few days... :auiqs.jpg:

Even the far-left Liberals threw that one over years ago...
Until your boy showed-up on the scene and gave Probable Cause for renewed interest - and fresh warrants and subpoenas.

...How about COLLUSION? That to was proven bogus.
Immaterial with regard to whether or not your Cult Leader violate the Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.

i have obtained Biden's notes for the debate:

Orange Man Bad

don't act like a creep

stay awake

you're running for president, in 2020

...and Trump's playbook is to parrot a charge and throw it back at the person; akin to "I'm rubber, you're glue, .....!" Hillary called Trump "a puppet of the Russians" and Trump came back with all kinds of mature conviction, "no you're the puppet!" I think Hillary's assessment has been proved! :itsok:

...Really? He's been President for a little over three and a half years. You think that's time to adjust the last several years of your tax returns?...
Yes. Really. Every other serious candidate has managed to do just that BEFORE their first election night.

...You mean like DumBama kept his promise that nobody making under 250K a year will see a tax increase of any kind? Or like by supporting Commie Care, families will see a savings of $2,500 a year on healthcare insurance? You can keep your doctor, hospital, healthcare plan?...
All good examples of just how full of $hit that the Democrats can be, as well.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether Rump should have kept HIS promise.

Note: if memory serves, "The Other Guy Did It Too" defense went out of style somewhere in the vicinity of the 5th grade.

...During the last presidential debates, Donald Trump said he would show his tax returns, if Hillary would provide a transcript of her speech to Wall Street. Guess what? She didn't even consider the offer. ...
You are attempting (and failing) to qualify a promise AFTER a promise (in keeping with a 50-year-old honorable tradition) was made.

A day late and a dollar short.

...You may not know if Trump's dealings were nefarious, but the IRS sure would. Nary a word from that agency...
The IRS merely opines on the citizen's compliance with US Tax Law; they do not vett foreign or other inappropriate influence nor shady nor unethical deals.

At best, they refer a matter to DoJ if... IF...there is enough evidence readily visible to make the referral... but most shady deals aren't all that obvious.

And the IRS won't waste its time digging for dirt if there is no blatantly and glaringly obvious Probable Cause.

However, an aggressive investigation, armed with Rump's tax returns and financials, may yield a quite different outcome than the one you attempt to portray.

...They are shooting off their mouths. You don't become a successful businessman by screwing the government or making backdoor deals; none of which would ever be revealed in tax returns...
Immaterial to whether or not Rump should have kept his campaign promise and upheld tradition with full disclosure of his financials.

...That's about the sorriest claim I've ever heard about Trump's returns. Watch some CNN to see if you can find something more realistic...
The Office of the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York will make that determination, thank you.

...And that's what Trump is doing with his tax returns...
No, he's not. He's scared $hitle$$ and desperately trying (and, now, failing) to cover his sorry a$$.

...Because you leftists are not worried about illegalities, foreign investments or dealings (which has never been illegal) you are looking for a reason to use those returns to show how little tax he paid, or how chintzy he was with charities, or some other activity that has nothing to do with him being President or a successful businessman.
Incorrect.

Rump's opponents... Left AND Center... and even some on the RIGHT now... want to confirm just how unethical and beholden he is, for all to see.

It would appear that the wheels are coming off of your boy's train, and that damned fast... :p

Last edited:
Yes. Really. Every other serious candidate has managed to do just that BEFORE their first election night.

Wrong. They plan it for many years before they think of the possibility of running. They don't take every write-off their entitled to, they donate a generous percentage of their past income to charity or other causes, they plan years ahead of time even if the slightest chance they are called out to show their returns.

You are attempting (and failing) to qualify a promise AFTER a promise (in keeping with a 50-year-old honorable tradition) was made.

We live in a world of breaking traditions. Not long ago, only man and woman could get married under the eyes of the law. Men only went to the mens room, and women to the women's room. Now a guy in a dress can enter their facilities.

So tell me, who's tax return was ever released that made you change your mind about voting for that person? It's irrelevant to the job, tradition of not.

The IRS merely opines on the citizen's compliance with US Tax Law; they do not vett foreign or other inappropriate influence nor shady nor unethical deals.

At best, they refer a matter to DoJ if... IF...there is enough evidence readily visible to make the referral... but most shady deals aren't all that obvious.

And the IRS won't waste its time digging for dirt if there is no blatantly and glaringly obvious Probable Cause.

However, an aggressive investigation, armed with Rump's tax returns and financials, may yield a quite different outcome than the one you attempt to portray.

Oh, before it was so citizens can see his returns, now you say it's so investigators can start a problem for Trump. And then you wonder why he doesn't reveal his returns?

If there was something shady about Donald Trump's taxes, yes, the IRS would have alerted the proper agencies like they always do. Apparently they seen nothing of concern, and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to find anything even if you had every copy of his taxes. Create a conspiracy, yes, that you would be able to do. Prove it? Not in your lifetime.

The Office of the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York will make that determination, thank you.

His tax returns are useless to them because they cannot make them public. Any person who "leaks" any information to the press would have to answer to the courts who restricted it. And let's face it, it has nothing to do with anything he did in NY. They wanted those returns to leak them to the press.

Incorrect.

Rump's opponents... Left AND Center... and even some on the RIGHT now... want to confirm just how unethical and beholden he is, for all to see.

It would appear that the wheels are coming off of your boy's train, and that damned fast

You can believe that, but you're only setting yourself up for a disappointment. When Trump wins re-election, you will be out in the streets.....

Screaming .jpeg

Well of course we all know biden is the first presidential candidate to go into hiding, using the excuse he is afraid of the virus.

He could still allow reporters in but he refuses to answer questions so that would be a waste of time for everyone

Why does biden refuse to answer questions?

He shouldn't debate, heck he shouldn't even run a campaign ....most are sick of the shit show ran by the orange clown. And I say replace Biden the 1st day with his VP whoever it is.

So correct. Biden is going to win by a landslide. That's why it's a waste of time for you to vote. Stay home that day, or recycle your mail in ballot. Tell your liberal friends to do the same.
In all the US will have a shady leader. But I'll take Biden or even Elmo any day over the mental case in the WH. I mean come on the guy is a retard. Every single day he says and does something stupid....unless if you are like him I dont how you can stand his shit show.

Well of course we all know biden is the first presidential candidate to go into hiding, using the excuse he is afraid of the virus.

He could still allow reporters in but he refuses to answer questions so that would be a waste of time for everyone

He shouldn't debate, heck he shouldn't even run a campaign ....most are sick of the shit show ran by the orange clown. And I say replace Biden the 1st day with his VP whoever it is.

So correct. Biden is going to win by a landslide. That's why it's a waste of time for you to vote. Stay home that day, or recycle your mail in ballot. Tell your liberal friends to do the same.
In all the US will have a shady leader. But I'll take Biden or even Elmo any day over the mental case in the WH. I mean come on the guy is a retard. Every single day he says and does something stupid....unless if you are like him I dont how you can stand his shit show.

Oh come on man! If you don't think Biden is the real mental case, you are not watching any television, videos, or reading any articles.

That stupid guy in the White House brought us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. That stupid guy in the White House has brought us the lowest unemployment rate for all minority groups since records were kept. That stupid guy in the White House has done more to tame illegal immigration than the last 5 Presidents combined.

Trump did all this (and more) in less than 3.5 years in politics. Biden spent nearly 50 years in politics and brought us nothing, not even as VP.

We (like much of the world) are brought to our knees because of this virus. There is nothing we can do about that now. But the real question is, once this is behind us, who will lead us to prosperity again? The guy who did it before, or the guy who promises us to destroy the suburbs, increase energy costs, increase taxes on our job creators, and shutdown our entire country until a cure for this is realized?

That’s funny given the fact Trump hasn’t agreed to any debates, anyplace.

...Wrong. They plan it for many years before they think of the possibility of running...
You don't really believe that, do you? :p

...We live in a world of breaking traditions...
The world has always been thus, however, a prospective President of the United States should not be the one doing the breaking-of-tradition...

Most especially when doing so merely heaps more distrust and suspicion upon an already distrustful and suspect personality...

...So tell me, who's tax return was ever released that made you change your mind about voting for that person? It's irrelevant to the job, tradition of not...
Incorrect, but we'll have to agree-to-disagree... Americans need to know whose back pocket their President is sitting-in, if any. That makes is relevant.

...Oh, before it was so citizens can see his returns...
Yep... that would have been the primary motivation in 2016...

...now you say it's so investigators can start a problem for Trump...
Yep... that is the primary motivation in 2020, given his autocratic nature, missteps, arrogance, and the corruption and nepotism that surrounds his tenure...

That was then... this is now...

...And then you wonder why he doesn't reveal his returns?...
Indeed. As do most Americans who want this cleared up one way or another and put to rest. What is he hiding?

...If there was something shady about Donald Trump's taxes, yes, the IRS would have alerted the proper agencies like they always do. Apparently they seen nothing of concern, and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to find anything even if you had every copy of his taxes. Create a conspiracy, yes, that you would be able to do. Prove it? Not in your lifetime...
We also disagree about the threshold for tthe IRS to refer a matter to DoJ, but that's OK...

Now that Deutsche Bank has turned over Rump's financials to the Office of the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York...

It's only a matter of a (relatively) brief span of time before that information finds its way into the public domain...

Too many copies wil have been made and too many eyes will have seen it, so, if it does not come to light in a legitimate fashion...

It strikes me as extremely likely that some brave soul or another will take one for the team and leak it... to the Devil with the consequences...

And, of course, authorities are now contemplating a variety of Fraud and Corruption charges stemming from the materials served-up by Deutsche Bank...

Teflon Don may have just lost quite a bit of his Teflon coating, exposing the badly corroded material underneath.

...When Trump wins re-election, you will be out in the streets...
Nonsense. I will accept the verdict of the American People, as will you.

The world has always been thus, however, a prospective President of the United States should not be the one doing the breaking-of-tradition...

Most especially when doing so merely heaps more distrust and suspicion upon an already distrustful and suspect personality...

Only to the left and you TDS people. We Trump voters could care less. In fact, I would say most Americans could care less.

Incorrect, but we'll have to agree-to-disagree... Americans need to know whose back pocket their President is sitting-in, if any. That makes is relevant.

A tax return doesn't have such information. A tax return in it's basic form tells the income and where it came from. Again, if anything was found suspicious, the IRS would further investigate, or hand that information to the proper authorities.

You can't seem to understand there is no law against dealing with anybody whether here in the US or India somewhere. Everything is perfectly legal. And given the fact Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 industries in his career, it is likely he deals with one or more of them as the President of the United States.

In any case, he divorced himself from all his business and handed that to his son to run.

Yep... that is the primary motivation in 2020, given his autocratic nature, missteps, arrogance, and the corruption and nepotism that surrounds his tenure...

That was then... this is now...

And you're still not going to see his returns now. :banana:

We also disagree about the threshold for tthe IRS to refer a matter to DoJ, but that's OK...

Now that Deutsche Bank has turned over Rump's financials to the Office of the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York...

It's only a matter of a (relatively) brief span of time before that information finds its way into the public domain...

Too many copies wil have been made and too many eyes will have seen it, so, if it does not come to light in a legitimate fashion...

It strikes me as extremely likely that some brave soul or another will take one for the team and leak it... to the Devil with the consequences...

And, of course, authorities are now contemplating a variety of Fraud and Corruption charges stemming from the materials served-up by Deutsche Bank...

Teflon Don may have just lost quite a bit of his Teflon coating, exposing the badly corroded material underneath.

Hey, if somebody wants to go to prison for a few years by leaking Trump's returns, I say go for it. Don't expect a pardon from the President either. The US attorney is responsible for those records, and if you think he's going to sit behind bars for political reasons, you are simply kidding yourself.

In any case, President Trump was an honest businessman. He did things by the book. He had no reason not to. The guy is loaded and was always wealthy. If you want to support this Nazi mentality of "You won, so we're going to get you" then you have no business living in a republic such as ours. If that's the kind of government you prefer, you need to move to Iran or North Korea where any opposition to a dictatorship pays dearly.

Biden has already signed up for three debates

Will Trump show up?
Are you kidding? The guy loves to go toe to toe with an opponent. You're really reaching here.

Trump won't be able to BULLY Joe the way he did Hillary! Having a debate with this fool is pointless because Biden will spend most of his time correcting the lies and delusions of Frump! :itsok:

Muddled brain will be lucky to know where he's at

We know this

You must be talking about Frump! He's the one that has press conferences saying this pandemic has been licked! It'll be business as usual after sending kids back to school so people can go back to work! He's just going to snap his fk'n fingers like Thanos! You been watching too many bad movies! :itsok:

No fuckwit I'm talking about Dementia Joe who won't debate and his mind is going going....

Never ever try to attempt to tell me what I'm thinking

Now sit before you get hurt, soy boy
The only hope democrats have is the lie that Trump is afraid to debate Biden. That's why it's pointless to debate them. Factor in the Sheriff of Portland telling people that Trump will stop the violence and democrats have nowhere to go.

...The EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE? I'd wager that you never even heard the word before January 2017...

But that is immaterial with regard to whether or not your Orange Baboon-God actually violated it.

Just ask Deutsche bank, who finally 'turned' on him and gave those over to the Good Guys within the past few days... :auiqs.jpg:

Until your boy showed-up on the scene and gave Probable Cause for renewed interest - and fresh warrants and subpoenas.

Immaterial with regard to whether or not your Cult Leader violate the Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.

Don't be behind the times. That lawsuit has already been tossed.

You mean like Nixon did in 1972?

Indeed. McGovern was so far behind that Nixon barely mentioned his name over the course of the campaign, and won in a landslide.

Biden does not possess such luxury. If he refuses to stand before the nation we will have another landslide.

Never take away your opponents ability to hang themselves by saying a word. Nixon allowed McGovern to hang himself out to dry. So far, it's been effective against Rump who keeps coming up with more "Here, hold my beer" moments. But next month, Biden is going to have to come forward and start campaigning and entering into 3 debates. While we know Rump is going to still continue to play his "Here, hold my Beer" moments, it's going to be up to Biden to bring clarity to the campaign. The Game has just started.
All we have to do is ignore Biden's racist remarks, right ?

Indeed. McGovern was so far behind that Nixon barely mentioned his name over the course of the campaign, and won in a landslide.

Biden does not possess such luxury. If he refuses to stand before the nation we will have another landslide.

Never take away your opponents ability to hang themselves by saying a word. Nixon allowed McGovern to hang himself out to dry. So far, it's been effective against Rump who keeps coming up with more "Here, hold my beer" moments. But next month, Biden is going to have to come forward and start campaigning and entering into 3 debates. While we know Rump is going to still continue to play his "Here, hold my Beer" moments, it's going to be up to Biden to bring clarity to the campaign. The Game has just started.

he's made a couple of dumb statements. I don't deny that. And I don't discount them either. But when I compare him to Rump Biden doesn't sound too bad at all. I suggest you clean up your own back yard before you complain about the ugly outhouse in your neighbors yard.

...Really? He's been President for a little over three and a half years. You think that's time to adjust the last several years of your tax returns?...

...You mean like DumBama kept his promise that nobody making under 250K a year will see a tax increase of any kind? Or like by supporting Commie Care, families will see a savings of $2,500 a year on healthcare insurance? You can keep your doctor, hospital, healthcare plan?...
All good examples of just how full of $hit that the Democrats can be, as well.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether Rump should have kept HIS promise.

Note: if memory serves, "The Other Guy Did It Too" defense went out of style somewhere in the vicinity of the 5th grade.

...During the last presidential debates, Donald Trump said he would show his tax returns, if Hillary would provide a transcript of her speech to Wall Street. Guess what? She didn't even consider the offer. ...

...You may not know if Trump's dealings were nefarious, but the IRS sure would. Nary a word from that agency...

...They are shooting off their mouths. You don't become a successful businessman by screwing the government or making backdoor deals; none of which would ever be revealed in tax returns...
Immaterial to whether or not Rump should have kept his campaign promise and upheld tradition with full disclosure of his financials.

...That's about the sorriest claim I've ever heard about Trump's returns. Watch some CNN to see if you can find something more realistic...

...And that's what Trump is doing with his tax returns...
No, he's not. He's scared $hitle$$ and desperately trying (and, now, failing) to cover his sorry a$$.

...Because you leftists are not worried about illegalities, foreign investments or dealings (which has never been illegal) you are looking for a reason to use those returns to show how little tax he paid, or how chintzy he was with charities, or some other activity that has nothing to do with him being President or a successful businessman.
Incorrect.

It would appear that the wheels are coming off of your boy's train, and that damned fast... :p
This sounds awfully familiar. "THIS time it's going to work". "THIS time we'll get him for sure". I think I'll wait and see what happens before getting all excited about it.

he's made a couple of dumb statements. I don't deny that. And I don't discount them either. But when I compare him to Rump Biden doesn't sound too bad at all. I suggest you clean up your own back yard before you complain about the ugly outhouse in your neighbors yard.
Its more than a couple of dumb statements they go back decades.

Why don't you show us the comparison between their "racist" remarks? The difference is pretty simple. The media takes Trump's remarks out of context quite frequently. The "...very fine people on both sides" comment with regards to Charlottesville comes to mind. Biden's remarks don't need to be taken out of context to see a little off. I am not going to say Biden is a racist, that would be doing exactly what the left does to Trump. I am saying that if Trump had said the exact same things Biden has said, it would be front page news every day and a call for his immediate impeachment. If Biden had said the exact same things as Trump, not a word by the mainstream media.

Its more than a couple of dumb statements they go back decades.

And I have even a much longer list for almost as many years. And so do you. Could we both be afflicted by a dangerous disease called being human?

New Topics

Forum List

Back