Describe your real personality???

suave and debonair
When I met MrG, I was hanging out with a biker gang who called me Mom cuz I ragged them all the time about wanting to park their bikes in the living room and not taking a bath often enough.
After meeting MrGracie, I bought him a card. It said:
You seem so dashing and debonair on the outside of the card.
But I bet you scratch your balls with a sterling salad fork, said the inside. :D

suave and debonair
When I met MrG, I was hanging out with a biker gang who called me Mom cuz I ragged them all the time about wanting to park their bikes in the living room and not taking a bath often enough.
After meeting MrGracie, I bought him a card. It said:
You seem so dashing and debonair on the outside of the card.
But I bet you scratch your balls with a sterling salad fork, said the inside. :D

You sound like my Wife...
She later admitted that my rough take no bullshit from anyone attitude was a turn on....
Then she found out I was also smart enough to make Flight Hardware for the NASA Shuttle Program....and that was that according to Her.
She said she wasnt letting me getaway for any reason at that point.
And she had a scholarship from Princeton..... Thank God she didnt tell me that right off the bat or I might have been slightly intimidated....She laughed when I told Her that and punched me in the arm.

I used to be hot as a young gal. Dated all walks of life. But at that time, I was in the Biker Chick mode. MrG was MrBusinessman complete with 3 pc suit. Wasn't sure I was ready to give up Biker Chick schtick, and thought the card would turn him off and he would go away. It didn't work. :disbelief:

I used to be hot as a young gal. Dated all walks of life. But at that time, I was in the Biker Chick mode. MrG was MrBusinessman complete with 3 pc suit. Wasn't sure I was ready to give up Biker Chick schtick, and thought the card would turn him off and he would go away. It didn't work. :disbelief:

I was a Quasi biker when I met the Wife. Think that attributed to my take no shit attitude in Her mind.
She'd been married to a cop for a couple of years who was abusive before I met Her.
She said he might try and get me for taking Her away from him.....I laughed and told Her to let him try. And be sure to tell him I said so.

Forum List

Back