Describe what you look for in a partner?

Flexibility

1609570720876.png

To me looks is secondary, important is: Caring&Nurturing, Lovely/Sweet, Loyal, Honest, Good communication
Hot small girl who loves to be treated like a princess and takes the ride at home. No tall, old, ugly bitch that makes me look like a dwarf and strikes me dead with the udders.

I'm certainly not interested in a partner. If I were it would have to be someone that could deal with my sometimes abusive behavior.

What do I look for in a partner? Someone who is willing to be my team mate. I don't care what they look like, I just care if they are willing to watch my back and help me (as well as I help them) when needed.

I don't have a type per-se

I think there's got to be a physical attraction though. I'm not sure if I believe people that say looks don't matter.

Looks aren't the be-all-and-end-all (and I'm no oil painting myself) but let's be honest they could have the best personality in the world but if they're a little hairy 3 foot goblin looking thing with one eye you're not going to date them.

For me, provided there's an initial attraction there the other stuff can grow on me.

Someone that makes me laugh is a major plus.

I just like people who I'm physically attracted to and genuinely enjoy spending time with. Not to much to ask, you'd think? :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back