Desantis will take a hit if the 17 accused of fraud are found not guilty

Who told them they were legal to vote? Anyone can register someone to vote, I can go out today and give someone the form to fill out....that doesn't mean they can legally vote.

You are right...it is MAGA to prosecute people for illegally voting.

They actually had to check with the state. The state looked them up on the computer and then told them yes they could vote and get registered. It was in the court filings of 1 of the cases so far. And this is why all the cases have went in favor of the illegal voters.

One by one each of these arrests are collapsing. Desantis is nothing more than a ring master in a political circus.
The cases haven't gone to trial yet. The Courts thus far have simply said, charge them locally. But, yes...they may very well have defenses to the charges...that doesn't mean they shouldn't be charged. People get charged with crimes daily and trials happen daily....sometimes the State wins, sometimes they lose.

They registered to vote and the Florida government, of whom DeSantis is the head of, issued them voter registration cards and a ballot. If they weren't allowed to vote it's DeSantis' administration's fault for issuing them those things and giving them the impression that they did have a right to vote in the first place.
The State issues people drivers licences all day...doesn't mean they can drink and drive.

That defense is lame.

They actually had to check with the state. The state looked them up on the computer and then told them yes they could vote and get registered. It was in the court filings of 1 of the cases so far. And this is why all the cases have went in favor of the illegal voters.
I had to check with the State to get my driver's licence...they gave me one...doesn't mean I can speed or drink and drive.

Find a new defense, that one isn't going to fly

The State issues people drivers licences all day...doesn't mean they can drink and drive.

That defense is lame.
The State doesn't issue alcohol to drivers does it? That's were your DipShit analogy falls apart. If they did issue a driver's license to someone who was ineligible for one that would be their fault and not the person who received the license thinking they're legal to drive.

I had to check with the State to get my driver's licence...they gave me one...doesn't mean I can speed or drink and drive.

Find a new defense, that one isn't going to fly

ROTFLMFAO, I do not need to Cletus. The court loved it and dropped charges on all 3 that have went before the court so far.

This is SOOOOOO much MAGAGA!

ROTFLMFAO, I do not need to Cletus. The court loved it and dropped charges on all 3 that have went before the court so far.

This is SOOOOOO much MAGAGA!
And said bring the charges in the proper jurisdiction. None have been found not guilty.

The State doesn't issue alcohol to drivers does it? That's were your DipShit analogy falls apart. If they did issue a driver's license to someone who was ineligible for one that would be their fault and not the person who received the license thinking they're legal to drive.
Nope...and the state didn't vote for anyone either. Having a DL, or Voter ID card, doesn't mean you get to break the law.

Forum List

Back