DeSantis will NOT bend the knee to Trump: Florida Gov. says backing ex-president for 2024 now 'is too much' after trump calls him "Dull DeSantis"

im starting to doubt that Trump will run in 2024 .... because of possible age reasons and why would he want to go through the attacks not only on himself but family and friends from the left and msm and social media again !
Why? Because he's a vote-whore and thirsty for power to an extent largely unimaginable to you or I, as well as having some serious bats in his belfry. :cuckoo:

Gov. DeSantis is more polished than prez Trump. In a primary debate gov. DeSantis would be picking his oratory with care & would for sure come across to the American constituency both elegantly yet with @ least some authority. Pres. Trump reminds me somewhat of a former boxer named big George Foreman. Big George was a crowding pushing type of boxer with Jehovian power in his fists & an iron jaw. Pres. Trump may not be as polished as gov. DeSantis but pres. Trump does not give ground as he's always on the attack, & as Hillary Clinton found out pres. Trump can dispatch an opponent with relative ease. Pres. Trump has four advantages going in against gov. DeSantis;

1) Pres. Trump has already proven that he is an effective POTUS.

2) Pres. Trump is immensely popular with both conservatives/Libertarians & some moderate Democrats.

3) Pres. Trump did make America energy independent.

4) No new wars for USA abroad.

Gov. DeSantis has both his youthful age & polish on his side but precious little else. Even @ that gov. DeSantis' young age could end up making him look like how sheriff deputy Barney Fife(Don Knotts) appeared on the old time Andy Griffith T.V. show. Oratory will make or break him against pres. Trump in the primary that's for sure.
trump has one more thing that desantis does not have. trump can boast he incited an attack on the US Capitol...whereas little trump did not.

The repub party has a problem. They have a very flawed possible candidate...trump....going against a candidate with a brain....desantis. If they do not hand the nomination in 2024 to trump....he will make life miserable for the repub party. Look what he did in Georgia. He told his cult to stay at home and gave the Senate to the Dems.

On the other hand, if they give the nomination to trump...the Dems will play his incitement of the Jan 6 attack 24/7...along with damaging testimony from multiple witnesses saying how treasonous trump is. Each party can be devious and underhanded in order to gain power. trump is going to be a thorn in the side of the repub party...in short order.

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Will trump let Dull DeSantis run in 2024?

Trump trashes people all the time. Look at his gaggle of scoundrels who have been indicted. Trump doesn't have a lot to say or do... Gossiping, pitching conspiracies and trashing people is all he's got.

Trump trashes people all the time. Look at his gaggle of scoundrels who have been indicted. Trump doesn't have a lot to say or do... Gossiping, pitching conspiracies and trashing people is all he's got.
I will never forget him calling a respected Hispanic judge a "so called" judge. He was a "so called" president when Poootin helped him into office. trump is a serial liar and a cancer on this country.

No me, I want someone who knows how to brawl and get things done, like Trump. Trump has always been supportive of America and has gone to bat for US with such despots as Kimmy and Putin. De Santis is a lightweight, IMO.
Trump just labeled DeSantis as “Dull DeSantis.“

If I was DeSantis I would call Trump, “Obnoxious Trump.” That way every time Trump attacked, DeSantus could point out he was being obnoxious again.

It will be interesting to watch the upcoming fight between the two.

I live in Florida and DeSantis has been a great Governor especially during the COVID fiasco.

Gov. DeSantis is more polished than prez Trump. In a primary debate gov. DeSantis would be picking his oratory with care & would for sure come across to the American constituency both elegantly yet with @ least some authority. Pres. Trump reminds me somewhat of a former boxer named big George Foreman. Big George was a crowding pushing type of boxer with Jehovian power in his fists & an iron jaw. Pres. Trump may not be as polished as gov. DeSantis but pres. Trump does not give ground as he's always on the attack, & as Hillary Clinton found out pres. Trump can dispatch an opponent with relative ease. Pres. Trump has four advantages going in against gov. DeSantis;

1) Pres. Trump has already proven that he is an effective POTUS.

2) Pres. Trump is immensely popular with both conservatives/Libertarians & some moderate Democrats.

3) Pres. Trump did make America energy independent.

4) No new wars for USA abroad.

Gov. DeSantis has both his youthful age & polish on his side but precious little else. Even @ that gov. DeSantis' young age could end up making him look like how sheriff deputy Barney Fife(Don Knotts) appeared on the old time Andy Griffith T.V. show. Oratory will make or break him against pres. Trump in the primary that's for sure.

Trump never shuts up long enough to listen or learn.

Trump just labeled DeSantis as “Dull DeSantis.“

If I was DeSantis I would call Trump, “Obnoxious Trump.” That way every time Trump attacked, DeSantus could point out he was being obnoxious again.

It will be interesting to watch the upcoming fight between the two.

I live in Florida and DeSantis has been a great Governor especially during the COVID fiasco.
Trump is so stupid he shoots himself in the foot over and over again.

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Trump is so stupid.

He is going to screw the repubs so bad when they try to nominate desantis for 2024. Remember...it is all about trump...I don't care about the repubs or the GOP or the country. If he cannot get the nomination in 2024. nobody is going to get it.
You wackos are the ones nominating Trump not us.....if you don't want him to run just shut your piehole.

Trump has a habit of attacking decent people. He is no Reagan. Nevertheless if he's the candidate he has my support. DeSantis is my first choice

Forum List

Back