DeSantis will NOT bend the knee to Trump: Florida Gov. says backing ex-president for 2024 now 'is too much' after trump calls him "Dull DeSantis"

Trump trashes or praises the same people from one day to the next. When they agree with him they are brilliant, when they don't they are idiots.
I like that about Trump, keeping the DC competition uncomfortable and yet doing great things for We The People who he obviously loves. Republicans hate him, Democrats hate him, what better reason to vote for him?

After how he has gone after rivals and his own VP, who would want to run as Trump's VP this time ... except perhaps a sado masochist?

After how he has gone after rivals and his own VP, who would want to run as Trump's VP this time ... except perhaps a sado masochist?
Someone who wants to be on a winning ticket. Remember it's politics, not morality.

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Will trump let Dull DeSantis run in 2024?
Fuckin' Lib source.

What abuse? Low gas prices? A great economy? No more war? A President that could actually speak in sentient sentences? Come on....
We were talking about Trump's treatment of his VP at times, not what he did for the country....don't confuse the two.

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Oh my god two politicians that may be running for the same office won't be supporting each other, that has never happened before. It's going to be entertaining when Biden doesn't run watching the dozen or so Democrats try to out crazy each other.

I am beginning to feel I would rather have Dull DeSantis than Obnoxious Trump. DeSantis is not as polarizing.

DeSantis also was in the military which is another reason to support him rather than Trump. You learn a lot in the military that you never will learn in civilian life.

Like Trump DeSantis is a fighter, unlike many wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. The Republican Party should be led by a fighter not a wimp.

In passing, no more Bushes.

That's nothing but hearsay and propaganda. Don't fall for it.
Really? I thought the 6 Jan committee said Trump said Pence should be hanged after the election loss...

Thank you for telling us their claim is just heresay & propaganda....

Really? I thought the 6 Jan committee said Trump said Pence should be hanged after the election loss...

Thank you for telling us their claim is just heresay & propaganda....
The Jan 6th committee is a farce, Cheney alleges Trump said that. Cheney is using hearsay to try to build a case against Trump. It's a political dog and pony show to ensure Trump will not run in 2024. That's all it EVER was. A committee full of Trump haters, no defense, no discovery, no cross examination, no nothing but Cheney bleating out her hatred of Trump because he talked bad about her daddy.

I am beginning to feel I would rather have Dull DeSantis than Obnoxious Trump. DeSantis is not as polarizing.

DeSantis also was in the military which is another reason to support him rather than Trump. You learn a lot in the military that you never will learn in civilian life.

Like Trump DeSantis is a fighter, unlike many wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. The Republican Party should be led by a fighter not a wimp.

In passing, no more Bushes.
No me, I want someone who knows how to brawl and get things done, like Trump. Trump has always been supportive of America and has gone to bat for US with such despots as Kimmy and Putin. De Santis is a lightweight, IMO.

The Jan 6th committee is a farce, Cheney alleges Trump said that. Cheney is using hearsay to try to build a case against Trump. It's a political dog and pony show to ensure Trump will not run in 2024. That's all it EVER was. A committee full of Trump haters, no defense, no discovery, no cross examination,times no nothing but Cheney bleating out her hatred of Trump because he talked bad about her daddy.
No argument thete, but again you avoid times when Trump criticized and put Pence in some tough spots.

Communist democrats are doing all they can to gin up some drama to deflect from their failures.
Hey, does everything bad in your world have to be Democrats fault...

This is two fucking assholes in the GOP acting like assholes and yes they are denigrating to school yard name calling...

Are you saying that Democrats kidnapped them and made them into 6 year old cry babies?

The Jan 6th committee is a farce, Cheney alleges Trump said that. Cheney is using hearsay to try to build a case against Trump. It's a political dog and pony show to ensure Trump will not run in 2024. That's all it EVER was. A committee full of Trump haters, no defense, no discovery, no cross examination, no nothing but Cheney bleating out her hatred of Trump because he talked bad about her daddy.
That's because it's a hearing, moron.
Not fucking court, that will come later.

The Trump cult were supposed to defend Trump, instead, they refused to testify?
Why?

No me, I want someone who knows how to brawl and get things done, like Trump. Trump has always been supportive of America and has gone to bat for US with such despots as Kimmy and Putin. De Santis is a lightweight, IMO.
Really?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

April 17 2019
Russia’s largest aluminum maker announced plans to invest $200 million to build a new aluminum rolling mill in Kentucky just months after President Trump lifted sanctions against the company.

The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum plant constructed in the U.S. in decades. Rusal will have a 40 percent stake in the facility.

United Co. Rusal, whose largest shareholder is billionaire Oleg Deripaska, intends to build the new plant in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and will be the biggest new aluminum plant constructed in the U.S. in decades.

Sure.............."merica" FIRST?

Forum List

Back