DeSantis thinks Trump is 'f***ing nuts' & a 'moron' who has 'no business' running for President again & would attack his competence 'head-on' in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

Ron DeSantis routinely slams Trump in private and calls him a “moron who has no business running for president,” according to a former DeSantis staffer. Let. Them. Fight.

Winner!

The party started by a Mussolini admirer.

Doesn't get much more obvious than this.

She admits she has moved on from that ideology and leans center right today.

Look at it this way, you push the poor and middle class to the far right when your leftists policies fail. It's happened before, and while I don't think it's happening now, it WILL happen again.

DeSanto has no juevos. I call Trump a "moron" in public often.

She admits she has moved on from that ideology and leans center right today.

Look at it this way, you push the poor and middle class to the far right when your leftists policies fail. It's happened before, and while I don't think it's happening now, it WILL happen again.
The problem is their definition of 'far right' or 'extremist right'. It doesn't actually mean anything at all.

It's a label used to keep the misinformed left, scared.

According to …..”a staffer“.

When will you idiots learn? This is Fake News.

British media is even more make-believe than U.S and Canadian media.

Daily Mai. I'm sure they have legitimate sources in Florida. They should stick to the D.C that they try to influence and bribe.

That's fine with many of these folks. They want an autocratic strongman.
Lefties are the ones that love corporations and corporatism, which is how Mussolini defined fascism.

331A3913-716A-4861-B8B9-37F47BECB32C.jpeg

Just more propaganda-flamebait

Is The Troll Farm running out of Troll Posts to assign you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back