DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

DeSantis tells Liberal Attorney (& Soros) YOU are neither the legislature nor the law in Fl. Your job was to ENFORCE the law. Not any more. BUH-BYE!

'We will not let this pathogen take footed in Fl'.

Excellent.

DeSantis tells Liberal Attorney (& Soros) YOU are neither the legislature nor the law in Fl. Your job was to ENFORCE the law. Not any more. BUH-BYE!

It's ridiculous for someone connected with the law to determine on their own which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't.

DeSantis makes MAJOR announcement suspending Soros-backed, social justice-obsessed 13th circuit state attorney Andrew Warren

The video mentioned nothing about abortion laws in Hillsboro County Florida. Why did you?

This is another incidence, like in New York, where the DA has his own subset of what crimes on the books will be enforced and which ones will not. The example give, was a violent crime by a witness identified suspect in a shooting situation, where the States Attorney would not prosecute, simply because depositions would be lengthy and require too much work. I guess he only likes slam dunk cases, without regard to victims rights of protection under the state laws of Florida.

It's ridiculous for someone connected with the law to determine on their own which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't.

Interesting. There have been a good number of stories out there about Sheriffs and other law enforcement officials and others stating they would not enforce gun laws they did not agree with....and nobody that I can recall on the right had any issues with that at all.

DeSantis makes MAJOR announcement suspending Soros-backed, social justice-obsessed 13th circuit state attorney Andrew Warren

LOL. In other words, DeSantis believes he knows better than the electorate!

The governor’s decision was a stunning override of the 369,129 Hillsborough County voters who cast their ballot for Warren in 2020, which made up 53.4 percent of the turnout.

You guys should just change the party name to the Nazi party. The Republican party is morphing into Fascism, anyway.

DeSantis laws are unconstitutional and illegal and should not be enforced. If Florida passed a law banning handguns and this guy refused to enforce it, you'd be fucking cheering him, you hyptocritical asshole.

Because these illegal and unconstitution laws are attacking free speech and women, you want him hung for it.

Interesting. There have been a good number of stories out there about Sheriffs and other law enforcement officials and others stating they would not enforce gun laws they did not agree with....and nobody that I can recall on the right had any issues with that at all.
Gun laws that are, or aren't protected by the Second Amendment?

I think your argument is more like apples and oranges

Gun laws that are, or aren't protected by the Second Amendment?

I think your argument is more like apples and oranges

This was the statement....It's ridiculous for someone connected with the law to determine on their own which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't.

No qualifiers mentioned

Then there was the clerk in KY that refused to give same sex couples marriage license and she was hailed as a hero by the right. But I know, that is different also.

Because we support civil rights, unlike you.

This is a different situation. DeSantis got rid of a leftist, pro-crime (but I repeat myself) DA who posed a public safety threat due to his malicious actions.

This was the statement....It's ridiculous for someone connected with the law to determine on their own which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't.

No qualifiers mentioned

Then there was the clerk in KY that refused to give same sex couples marriage license and she was hailed as a hero by the right. But I know, that is different also.

And she went to jail over it...while the left gleefully celebrated.... but I suppose that's different somehow

Britaney Griner is a piece of shit who has benefitted costing his life of privilege many times more than anyone trying to survive. He will be traded for a real evil ass psychotic as to make globalism look good. And his hate for America will remain as we get poorer. Leave him in Russia.

No qualifiers mentioned

We are talking about Fl. and not Ky, right?
The gun rights is a protected right in Florida last I heard, anyways.
The state Attorney for FLORIDA was not upholding the state laws and was suspended.

New Topics

Forum List

Back